Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
So we don't have freedom of speech anymore? They can speak out about how it's okay to be gay and and proud of it. What? So I can't speak out about not liking gays and that I think it's a disgrace to be gay? But it's all good for them to walk around spouting off at the mouth with their gay pride bullsh*t? fu*k f*ggots...Getting butt hurt so fu*king much...You're either a female who likes males, or you're a male who likes females...f*ggots are females and they have the same exact emotional capacity...
 06-10-2011, 06:47 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"The gay community runs the Industry ask Russell Simmons"
 7 years ago '05        #63
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 128 128
Wow, it's crazy to think how many ignorant closed minded people are still walking around on this planet. Hopefully, sooner or later, all this hate and sh*t gets phased out of this world. Until then, I just shake my head.
 7 years ago '04        #64
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 ImAMonster said:
So we don't have freedom of speech anymore? They can speak out about how it's okay to be gay and and proud of it. What? So I can't speak out about not liking gays and that I think it's a disgrace to be gay? But it's all good for them to walk around spouting off at the mouth with their gay pride bullsh*t? fu*k f*ggots...Getting butt hurt so fu*king much...You're either a female who likes males, or you're a male who likes females...f*ggots are females and they have the same exact emotional capacity...
What is wrong with being proud of what you are or what you believe in? Aren't you proud of something in your life? I am you seem pretty proud of your ignorance since you blast it all over the internet. I never understood why so many people who were anti-gay would spend so much of their time bashing gay people?

Why don't you like gay people? What have they ever done specifically to you? And if you are so anti-homos3xual, don't you think your time would be better spent doing something you like and focusing your attention on something much more meaningful to your own personal life?

And everything you said above wreaks of a 3rd grade level education.
 06-10-2011, 06:53 PM         #65
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Educate yourself please. Homos3xuals have been persecuted since BC times. So before Africans were slaves, gay people were being put to death around the world.

And I'm also a.ssuming you've never heard of Matthew Shephard who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered for being gay.

like i said gays can hide the fact that theyre gay....blacks cant hide nothing

a gay man go for a interview the employer see a normal man
 7 years ago '04        #66
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 DrX said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Avenger772 said:
Wow, it's crazy to think how many ignorant closed minded people are still walking around on this planet. Hopefully, sooner or later, all this hate and sh*t gets phased out of this world. Until then, I just shake my head.
I used to shake my head too. But the level of ignorance in 2011 is through the roof.

Since when did being a legitimate hater become cool?
 06-10-2011, 06:56 PM         #68
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avenger772 said:
good luck...hating is human nature...its been going on since the dawn of mankind...i dont hate gays but i do hate them comparing their weak struggle to the black struggle

and im tired of liberal people pushing and promoting homos3xuality in the mainstream media like its some kind of cool trend
 7 years ago '04        #69
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Hatred is not human nature, you're brainwashed to believe that.
 7 years ago '04        #70
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DrX said:

What are you talking about a normal man? Black people aren't normal now? Do you see how flawed and baseless your argument is?

And why does any of this even matter? We are all human beings.
 7 years ago '04        #71
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DrX said:
good luck...hating is human nature...its been going on since the dawn of mankind...i dont hate gays but i do hate them comparing their weak struggle to the black struggle

and im tired of liberal people pushing and promoting homos3xuality in the mainstream media like its some kind of cool trend
They aren't trying to make it seem like a "cool trend' they are showing the world that there is nothing wrong with being gay and that they are human beings like the rest of us.

And hating is not natural. It might come naturally for many of us, but the truly fortunate ones can overcome this defect and show love, compassion, understanding, reason and tolerance.
 7 years ago '04        #72
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
when i realized that gay people are spendin the money in america these days..

you cant fu*k up the corporations money by sh*tting on them (stop being so sensitive fa..gays),but to compare being gay to being black or any race is the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard.

you can privately be gay bi or w/e you wanna be..
gay dont radiate off you like fu*kin yellow cake uranium unless you a butch bull lesbo or lil b
 7 years ago '09        #73
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10535 10535
 matelyan said:
What is wrong with being proud of what you are or what you believe in? Aren't you proud of something in your life? I am you seem pretty proud of your ignorance since you blast it all over the internet. I never understood why so many people who were anti-gay would spend so much of their time bashing gay people?

Why don't you like gay people? What have they ever done specifically to you? And if you are so anti-homos3xual, don't you think your time would be better spent doing something you like and focusing your attention on something much more meaningful to your own personal life?

And everything you said above wreaks of a 3rd grade level education.
You're the ignorant one here since what I was saying was about freedom of speech...not bashing gay people. Apparently you can't read? I don't hate gay people, I don't bash gay people. I'm saying if they can rant and rave about gay pride and how proud they are of who they are and this "Everything will be ok" gay NBA commercial, then I should be able to say I don't agree with being gay and whatever else I feel the need to say. It's like they can say whatever they want about being gay, but I can't say anything to spite being gay or I'm a horrible, mean person. Not a homophobe but I do think this whole "gay movement" sh*t is getting too far. It's immoral to be gay...That's part of what's so fu*ked up with our country, we no longer have morals...instead it's all about doing what's "cool" and apparently being gay is cool now.
 06-10-2011, 07:05 PM         #74
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:

co-sign on everything....although I wouldn't say it's all Liberals it's just the ultra flaming wing of the Liberals that feels everybody needs to know they're queers that are in you're face with it whether it's via movies/music & other forms of mainstream entertainment...
 7 years ago '04        #75
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 slapaho said:
when i realized that gay people are spendin the money in america these days..

you cant fu*k up the corporations money by sh*tting on them (stop being so sensitive fa..gays),but to compare being gay to being black or any race is the dumbest sh*t ive ever heard.

you can privately be gay bi or w/e you wanna be..
gay dont radiate off you like fu*kin yellow cake uranium unless you a butch bull lesbo or lil b
I feel you that there is really no close comparison. But what I am trying to say is that hate is hate. Whether you hate someone because of the color of their skin, or who they sleep with, you are still committing the act of hating and hurting someone for which all they ever wanted to do was be treated with the respect we all deserve as human beings.

So in that regard there is a lot to be said.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
[QUOTE=fkucdaw0rld;19641241]lol fu*k gay people..they're the fu*king worst i swear....nobody can be born gay, that sh*t is impossible...2 gay people cannot procreate, thats enough argument alone to disprove the stupid a.ss theory that people could possibly be born gay...its unnatural, plain and simple...if two d!cks or two pussies coming together (no pun intended) could somehow create an offspring, then maybe you'd have an argument that its a natural thing, but since thats not how it works (a d!ck needs a pus*y and vice versa, for you slow people,) it is only natural for males to like females and vice versa....seriously, get off gaga's nuts and accept that you made a sh*tty life decision and your name is gona die wen you die because you let your boyfriend swallow what should have been your future kids....im so fu*king sick of f*ggots trying to act like victims for doing gay sh*t....

:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #77
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You're the ignorant one here since what I was saying was about freedom of speech...not bashing gay people. Apparently you can't read? I don't hate gay people, I don't bash gay people. I'm saying if they can rant and rave about gay pride and how proud they are of who they are and this "Everything will be ok" gay NBA commercial, then I should be able to say I don't agree with being gay and whatever else I feel the need to say. It's like they can say whatever they want about being gay, but I can't say anything to spite being gay or I'm a horrible, mean person. Not a homophobe but I do think this whole "gay movement" sh*t is getting too far. It's immoral to be gay...That's part of what's so fu*ked up with our country, we no longer have morals...instead it's all about doing what's "cool" and apparently being gay is cool now.
How is being gay immoral when all they feel in their hearts is love, for the same s3x? And if two people are in love and happy, I don't understand how that can be viewed as immoral?
 06-10-2011, 07:11 PM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #79
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30400 30400
 Tsukuyomi said:
That was your subjective opinion. Do you know what proof means?
Oooohh the irony...

Negro, YOU are black!!! Yet you CHOOSE to be a mexican.
 7 years ago '04        #80
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
To all the people hating on gays. Here's a newsflash: Your stupid, ignorant and outdated ways of thinking will soon be over. For A new era of tolerance, love, compassion, intelligence, understanding, reason and caring is slowly being ushered in.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy