NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Tracy Morgan has a right to an option, just like gays have a right to be gay. This is a double standard.
 7 years ago '05        #42
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
Tracy then said he didn't f--king care if he pissed off some gays, because if they can take a f--king d-ck up their a--... they can take a f--king joke."

LMFAO Tracey Morgan is HILARIOUS

On another note im on the fence about being born gay or not..Ill say this it definitly has part to do with your surroundings as a child. Ever see a little kid who plays with dolls when hes 2 and when hes 4 dresses up with his sisters make-up. I have. My litle cousin. Hes def got some gay tendencies.. If the parents dont stop that sh*t from the get go than well ....lol...So i donno.

Regardless the true point is if your a f*g and your going to tracey morgans comedy show dont complain cuz your heard some gay jokes in a COMEDY CLUB...
 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Well what have I stated as my definitive position? I definitely don't believe that gays choose to be gay. Why would they choose to be something that would ostracize them from society? .
ppl also choose to be criminals knowing it'll get them shunned or ostraciszed ,that doesn't make it any less of a sin or wrong to do..fu*k is your point?

I don't know about the rest of the BX community but i've just about had it with morons that keep on comparing being gay to being black....as much as one might hate one's skin color & attempt to cover it up with make up/skin bleaching...you can't change your race..being gay is a lifestyle choice,there's no such thing as a gay chromosome..if so please point it out for me....

you fu*kin' f*ggots & f*ggot supporters alike make me sick...commit that.
 7 years ago '04        #44
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Michael_Moore said:
ppl also choose to be criminals knowing it'll get them shunned or ostraciszed ,that doesn't make it any less of a sin or wrong to do..fu*k is your point?

I don't know about the rest of the BX community but i've just about had it with morons that keep on comparing being gay to being black....as much as one might hate one's skin color & attempt to cover it up with make up/skin bleaching...you can't change your race..being gay is a lifestyle choice,there's no such thing as a gay chromosome..if so please point it out for me....

you fu*kin' f*ggots & f*ggot supporters alike make me sick...commit that.
Your ignorance and hatred are appalling. Grow up dude. Like seriously. You have nothing better to do than make ignorant, baseless and tasteless comments about a group of people you obviously hate.

If you were so anti-homos3xual, you wouldn't even waste the time to comment on this sh*t.

But since you want to make your point and voice heard so loudly, you would lend one to believe that you have a little sugar in your gas tank.

And I have two gay cousins which I know for a fact would beat your sorry a.ss coming around talking all that "fu*k f*ggots" talk. Believe that.
 7 years ago '04        #45
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
Gay men = More pus*y for the rest of us.

All these ignorant morons on here talking about "fu*k f*gs" and "anti-gay this, anti-gay that" are a bunch of sorry a.ss lames. Get over it. Dudes have been buggering each other since the begginning of time.

A real G and connoisseur of women would live and let live and scoop up all that extra pus*y these "gays" are making available to you. But like most lames, dudes would rather come in here commenting on two guys fu*king and show not only how stupid they are, but ungreatful for all that trim that is freed up by the amount of gay men in existence.
 06-10-2011, 06:03 PM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Your ignorance and hatred are appalling. Grow up dude. Like seriously. You have nothing better to do than make ignorant, baseless and tasteless comments about a group of people you obviously hate.

If you were so anti-homos3xual, you wouldn't even waste the time to comment on this sh*t.

But since you want to make your point and voice heard so loudly, you would lend one to believe that you have a little sugar in your gas tank.

And I have two gay cousins which I know for a fact would beat your sorry a.ss coming around talking all that "fu*k f*ggots" talk. Believe that.
fu*k you & your fruity a.ss cousins....
 7 years ago '04        #47
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
its an insult to blacks to try to compare being born BLACK and being born gay in the same sentence. @ you f*ggots. you f*ggots tryna tell me your gay because of your parents or grandparents now? or your ancestors back from your homeland you were captured from carried your gay genes that mutated for you by the time it got down to you? you homos k!ll me with that sh*t.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 06-10-2011 at 07:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #48
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
fu*k you & your fruity a.ss cousins....
fu*k your dad for cumming in that sperm dumpster you call mom. And fu*k that same wh0ore of a mother for not aborting your worthless fetus. And fu*k you for talking a gang of sh*t while sitting so conveniently behind a computer screen. I highly doubt you display any of this courage or bravery in public.

In the end you're a dumb motherfu*ker with a real ignorant view of the world. I hope that works out for you.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Mariel619 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
dam im n nashville & didnt know he was here
 7 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
and this was bound to happen. Tracy Morgan has always been raunchy as fu*k,. i swear i remember a stand up routine he did where all he talked about was d!cks, no homo.
 06-10-2011, 06:16 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ all the closet homos in here bashing gays
 7 years ago '05        #52
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
WOW....a lot of sensitive dudes up in here!
 7 years ago '04        #53
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
If you're insulted by my comparison to modern day gays to blacks in the 50's and 60's in America, explain.

Regardless of gays being born gay or just being gay by choice, they still are regular people like everyone else. Hatred PURELY fueled by ignorance shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.

End of the day, you are who you are and if you truly feel you're better than group consisting of millions of people, stop wasting my air.
 06-10-2011, 06:25 PM         #54
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you guys dont get it, ask any gay person they never chose to be gay, never they were born that way, just like black or any other race my cousin told me(hes gay) heres proof
, but i have no problem with tracy morgan but he needs to stop being a pus*y about it, if you said it you meant it and have to go through the sh*t that goes with it. same thing with jokes, 90% come from some truth. it may not be right but you just sound stupid saying that gays choose to be hated and ostrized. and if they choose to be gay that coming out the closet sh*t wouldnt exist
 7 years ago '04        #55
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ruff said:
If you're insulted by my comparison to modern day gays to blacks in the 50's and 60's in America, explain.

Regardless of gays being born gay or just being gay by choice, they still are regular people like everyone else. Hatred PURELY fueled by ignorance shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.
End of the day, you are who you are and if you truly feel you're better than group consisting of millions of people, stop wasting my air.
You know what I also find quite interesting? A lot of dudes in here are referencing their religion as one justification for being anti-gay. I even heard someone say God was going to punish these people. But the funny thing is that Christ loved everyone and expressed tolerance, patience and love unheard of on this earth. Yet many Christians and Catholics will be the first to make some hateful and ignorant remark against these people.

What happened to do onto others? Love thy neighbor? Hate the sin, love the sinner? Let he without sin cast the first stone? etc., etc.

All you need is love. Get that hate and ignorance out of your hearts fellas. It will be self destructive in the end. For with all these negativity and hatred, all you really are doing is hurting yourself. Gays are still gonna be gay. And you will never change that.

Last edited by matelyan; 06-10-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 06-10-2011, 06:27 PM         #56
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
its an insult to blacks to try to compare being born BLACK and being born gay in the same sentence. @ you f*ggots. you f*ggots tryna tell me your gay of your parents or grandparents now? or your ancestors back from your homeland you were captured from carried your gay genes that mutated for you by the time it got down to you? you homos k!ll me with that sh*t.
cosign, what gays go through isnt and wont be sh*t compared to blacks tho,there culture wasnt destroyed and they werent set back any and they can hide being gay we cant hide being black when we wanna get a job or when we get pulled over
 06-10-2011, 06:28 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gays will destroy your career over ....this fool about to get fired watch
 06-10-2011, 06:31 PM         #58
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol since gays wanna use the race argument... what about black gays?? please homos can hide the fact theyre gay...a black person can hide sh*t

btw i dont remember any f*ggots getting hung on trees

tracy career probably over tho, gay people run the entertainment industry
 7 years ago '04        #59
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DL95 said:
cosign, what gays go through isnt and wont be sh*t compared to blacks tho,there culture wasnt destroyed and they werent set back any and they can hide being gay we cant hide being black when we wanna get a job or when we get pulled over
You know what the saddest thing is? That gays shouldn't have to be ashamed of the fact they are gay. And no one should be discriminated on because of the color of their skin.

And instead of uniting on this subject and making a stand against ignorance, racism, hatred, bigotry, intolerance and prejudice, we continue to attack each other and highlight our differences instead of focusing on the fact that we are all humans trying to survive in very difficult times.
 7 years ago '04        #60
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 DrX said:
lol since gays wanna use the race argument... what about black gays?? please homos can hide the fact theyre gay...a black person can hide sh*t

btw i dont remember any f*ggots getting hung on trees

tracy career probably over tho, gay people run the entertainment industry
Educate yourself please. Homos3xuals have been persecuted since BC times. So before Africans were slaves, gay people were being put to death around the world.

And I'm also a.ssuming you've never heard of Matthew Shephard who was kidnapped, tortured and murdered for being gay.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy