Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 02:08 PM         #21
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Still.

The hate is unnecessary and unwarranted, people co-signing this behavior is extremely pathetic and sad.
you see what i wrote....nothin about tracy morgan but about dude talkin bout choosin to be black like bein black is just THE WORST
 06-10-2011, 02:09 PM         #22
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
That was your subjective opinion. Do you know what proof means?
really...ok
 7 years ago '04        #23
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 Tsukuyomi said:
I'm sure the many homos3xual animals in the wild would agree with you fkucdaw0rld, since they did after all, make the conscious decision to be attracted to the same s3x...

lol wut?
wow, i love how people compare humans to animals in an attempt to justify their choices...so we should go around throwing our own sh*t at each other i guess? and sitting around picking ticks out of each other's hair? or anything else that animals do, just because 'hey why not?'

thats a weak a.ss argument my friend, but if you wana compare urself to an animal to make urself feel better about ur choices then u should go live in the wild with them since u wana b like them so much
 7 years ago '06        #24
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I still say that gayness is just not right. God is gonna come with a vengeance because this world is the New Babylon.
 7 years ago '05        #25
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Didn't read replies, but I a.ssume someone said this.

People flip out about Kramer going on a racist rant, but this is fine? Okkkk.
 7 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 fkucdaw0rld said:
lol fu*k gay people..they're the fu*king worst i swear....nobody can be born gay, that sh*t is impossible...2 gay people cannot procreate, thats enough argument alone to disprove the stupid a.ss theory that people could possibly be born gay...its unnatural, plain and simple...if two d!cks or two pussies coming together (no pun intended) could somehow create an offspring, then maybe you'd have an argument that its a natural thing, but since thats not how it works (a d!ck needs a pus*y and vice versa, for you slow people,) it is only natural for males to like females and vice versa....seriously, get off gaga's nuts and accept that you made a sh*tty life decision and your name is gona die wen you die because you let your boyfriend swallow what should have been your future kids....im so fu*king sick of f*ggots trying to act like victims for doing gay sh*t....

and i never really liked tracy morgan, but some of that sh*t is funny....the whole 'if you can take a d!ck up your a.ss then you can take a joke' sh*t had me

What's up n*ggas, ay yo, I know you ain't talking 'bout me dog
You, what?
("fu*k Jay-Z")
You been on my d!ck n*gga, you love my style, n*gga
("fu*k Jay-Z")

[Chorus]
(I) fu*k with your soul like ether
(Will) Teach you the king you know you
(Not) "God's son" across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already

Brace yourself for the main event
Y'all impatiently waiting
It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
I embrace y'all with napalm
Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone
How could Nas be garbage?
Semi-autos at your cartilage
Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
I got this, locked since '9-1
I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced
Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
With Hawaiian Sophie fame, kept my name in his music
Check it

[Chorus]

[talking]
Ay yo, pass me the weed, pour my ashes out on these n*ggas man (no doubt)
Ay, y'all f*ggots, y'all kneel and kiss the fu*king ring

[Chorus]

I've been fu*ked over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just p!ss on me, sh*t on me, spit on my grave (uh)
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some "well wishers," friendly acting, envy hiding snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?
When these streets keep calling, heard it when I was sleep
That this Gay-Z and c*ckafella Records wanted beef
Started c*cking up my weapon, slowly loading up this ammo
To explode it on a camel, and his soldiers, I can handle
This for dolo and it's manuscript, just sound stupid
When KRS already made an album called Blueprint
First, Biggie's ya man, then you got the nerve to say that you better than Big
d!ck sucking lips, why not you let the late, great veteran live

[talking]
(I...will...not...lose)
"God's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already
The king is back, where my crown at?
(Ill...will) Ill Will rest in peace, let's do it n*ggas

[Chorus]

Y'all n*ggas deal with emotions like bi*ches
What's sad is I love you 'cause you're my brother
You traded your soul for riches
My child, I've watched you grow up to be famous
And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it
You seem to be only concerned with dissing women
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
Or make records to disrespect me, blatent or indirectly
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Calling my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was gave you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the god
Wearing Jaz chains, no tecs, no cash, no cars
No jail bars Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan
I still whip your a.ss, you thirty-six in a karate class
You Tae-bo hoe, tryna' work it out, you tryna' get brolic?
Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the sh*t you need to learn though
That ether, that sh*t that make your soul burn slow
Is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy or Dame Dummy?
Oh, I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy
Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas?
Philly's hot rock fellas, put you in a dry spot, fellas
In a pine box with nine shots from my glock, fellas
Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her puss
What you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?
Ne-gro please
You no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat
Compared to Beans you wack
And your man stabbed Un and made you take the blame
You a.ss, went from Jaz to hanging with Caine, to Herb, to Big
And, Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t
You a d!ck-riding f*ggot, you love the attention
Queens n*ggas run you n*ggas, ask Russell Simmons
Ha, R-O-C get gunned up and clapped quick
J.J. Evans get gunned up and clapped quick
Your whole damn record label gunned up and clapped quick
Shawn Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz d!ck
So little shorty's getting gunned up and clapped quick
How much of Biggie's rhymes is gonna come out your fat lips?
Wanted to be on every last one of my classics
You pop sh*t, apologize, n*gga, just ask Kiss
 7 years ago '06        #27
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I do have to laugh at the one tweet about charlie sheen becuase i never knew Tracy Morgan had a show until the showed it on tvone for a few days and they cout that out too.LOL
 7 years ago '06        #28
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Idk why people are still anti-gay in this day and age. It's 2011 for fu*ks sake. Gays have been here and will continue to be here. At this point, getting used to them and not bashing them for what they are seems to be the best course of action. I'm not a gay and don't participate in gay activity, but if that's what some wanna do, I say let em.
 7 years ago '07        #29
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30320 30320
Seriously though... since when do people take Tracy Morgan serious? Dude is outrageous comic relief. If he k!lled my best friend in front of me, that sh*t would probably be at least a little funny....

From what I could tell, he wasn't even disrespectful. He was calling them 'gay' and saying that they liked 'boys'.... and that he disagreed with it all. He didn't go up there and use a bunch of derogatory terms like Kramer did. He didn't say they should all be k!lled... or anything like that.

If dude disagrees with it, let him. F**k! In this case, it's not that serious.
 7 years ago '10        #30
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
why do most think its one or the other, I'm pretty sure both situations occur. Check this out mane, you got hermaphrodites right, what if people could be born hermaphrodites mentally too, meaning they born wit a man's body, and a female mind, or the opposite. Now look at this sh*t mayne, lets say you got a son, Joe, and one of joe's school mates pressures Joe into some homos3xual activities and joe starts looking at boys differently and it develops into an attraction and now he likes guys.

Both of these sound very possible to me, I have no doubt that there are people who due to experiences they have they become gay. Being born gay I think is very possible and personally feel its true as well but it is arguable, but becoming gay is not arguable. when people say choose to be gay they don't mean a regular decision like gettin captain crunch one week cuz ur tired of fruity pebbles mane, they mean over time you slowly become attracted to men due to events, not just deciding you want to be.

i think its both mane
 7 years ago '11        #31
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,232 | Props total: 1251 1251
fu*k them f*ggots

See, I have an opinion. Let Tracy Morgan have his. Shouldn't be a big deal. It's not like he is wishing any harm on them. Homos getting really butthurt tho..
 7 years ago '08        #32
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
 SmooveDude said:
you really comparing me being born black to them choosin to like boys?!?!?

theres no way possible somebody is born gay...none. AT ALL
And wit this train of though.Assuming your a straight male..somewhere down the line..you chose to like women? Because the same thing would have to apply...
 06-10-2011, 03:31 PM         #33
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was wrong with what he said? He wanted his son to come to him like a man and say he was gay. Gay people know that all that frou frou swish swashin bullsh*t is a total act and they play that feminine sh*t up. But when they need to handle business they talk in the straightest tone possible. fu*k that sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 macadon83 said:
Ha, I always thought this n*gga was gay tho. Prolly why he's going hard on em. Ole down-low negro.
this.
 7 years ago '04        #35
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Wow, this is gay...
 7 years ago '04        #36
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 Blood Edge said:
he apologized

I hate when people do this. If you said something you believe in, don't apologize because people get offended.. Saying it was your choice, your right, and getting offended is their choice... You said it, ride with the consequences... Fool...
 7 years ago '09        #37
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 SomeOnesoN said:
fu*k them f*ggots

See, I have an opinion. Let Tracy Morgan have his. Shouldn't be a big deal. It's not like he is wishing any harm on them. Homos getting really butthurt tho..
Literally... #WordPlay! (tracy morgan quote by the way)
 7 years ago '04        #38
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 jeehtoven said:
Don't really care...but it's a TT on Twitter

[pic - click to view]

A man who attended Tracy Morgan's recent show in Nashville claims the comedian launched an anti-gay tirade during which he said he'd "pull out a knife and stab" his son if he were gay.

In a Facebook post titled "Why I No Longer 'Like' Tracy Morgan — A Must Read," Kevin Rogers wrote that he'd been a big fan of Morgan's since he was a cast member on "Saturday Night Live." Rogers, who is gay, wrote that he was prepared for "a good ribbing of straight gay humor" but was surprised at what he claims the "30 Rock" star said onstage.

"I have very thick skin when it comes to humor; I can dish and I can take," Rogers wrote. "What I can't take is when Mr. Morgan took it upon himself to mention about how he feels all this gay sh*t was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that 'Born this Way' is bulls-it, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because 'God don't make no mistakes' (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake). He said that there is no way a woman could love and have s3xual desire for another woman, that's just a woman pretending because she hates a f--king man. He took time to visit the bullsh*t of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

Morgan allegedly added that "gay was something kids learn from the media and programming" (Rogers' words).

Continued Rogers: "He said if his son that was gay he better come home and talk to him like a man and not [he mimicked a gay, high pitched voice] or he would pull out a knife and stab that little N (one word I refuse to use) to death. ... Tracy then said he didn't f--king care if he pissed off some gays, because if they can take a f--king d-ck up their a--... they can take a f--king joke."

Rogers claims that "none of this rant was a joke. His entire demeanor changed during that portion of the night. He was truly filled with some hate towards us."

He added that about 10-15 people walked out of the Ryman Auditorium, but he forced himself to stay put because "I knew if I got up ... he won. He wanted to p!ss people off and get a rise. ... I'm not angry ... just very very, very disappointed."

Rogers put his Facebook post up Friday night, after the show, but it seems news began spreading after Truth Wins Out, a nonprofit organization that f!ght "anti-LGBT religious extremism," posted it on their own website several days later and other outlets began to pick it up.

A rep for Ryman Auditorim tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement: "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance. The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons.”

Truth Wins Out director of social media Evan Hurst is calling on Morgan to address the allegations.

“Tracy Morgan needs to respond to these allegations," he wrote on the group's website. "Comedians have long pushed the envelope in tackling controversial subjects. Indeed, it’s part of their job description, and good comedians are able to do this and keep everybody laughing at the same time. However, abject hatred directed at vulnerable kids is not comedy, by anyone’s definition. If these reports are true, we expect a full explanation and apology.”

It wouldn't be the first time Morgan has drawn fire for his comments. In January, TNT issued an apology after Morgan said on a live Inside the NBA broadcast Sarah Palin is "good masturbation material."

Other targets have included Charlie Sheen, whom Morgan called an "a--hole" whose "kids are going to suffer and don't even know it because this is a cycle of abuse."

And at a New York show two years ago, Morgan reportedly made a comment that being gay is a "choice," prompting several people to walk out, according to the Advocate.

Meanwhile, "Tracy Morgan" became a trending topic on Twitter on Thursday night and into Friday morning as news of the post spread. Most people took a decidedly anti-Morgan stance. Some sample tweets:

-- "Dear Tracy Morgan, @CharlieSheen was fired for his off set behavior and the same rule should apply to you! At least people watch his sitcom!" -- Ryan Schwartz

-- "Wow....I feel so bad for his son!" -- Tracey Marvin

-- "Tracy Morgan should know calling a hate filled bigoted tirade a "joke" doesn't make it OK. I'd be fine if @NotTinaFey fires him." -- Jay

-- "I cannot STAND Tracy Morgan, but if he said all this mess, he's an ever bigger douche than I thought" -- HSofia
Advertise | AdChoices

-- "Re: Tracy Morgan: it's not a f---ing choice. Did you choose to be black!!! DID YOU!??? Oh wait I am SMART enough to know that's not possible" -- Seth Fox

-- "LOL. That sound you hear...is Tracy Morgan's career going down the toilet." -- Sage Ashford

-- "aw tracy morgan i liked you :\" -- Jongho

-- "Tracy Morgan can F himself. You're not funny, you're disgusting." -- Arielle B

-- "Tracy Morgan's publicist must have aged 10 years tonight." -- Jamila S

-- "wow people are so fast to boycott things. I'm not going to stop watching 30 Rock just because Tracy Morgan is an idiot" -- Justin

-- "Tracy Morgan ..... Michael Richards in "Ruined" coming to theater near you! The best bigoted buddy movie of 2012" -- P---y Whisperer

-- "What Tracy Morgan said was disgusting, vile & disrespectful to the LGBT community, & also to his family." -- Monster Quira

-- "Tracy Morgan sounds best when Tiny Fey is the one putting words in his mouth." -- Anne Toth

-- "Tracy Morgan should be ashamed of himself. His homophobic tirade is disgusting and I have forever lost respect for this man... sick!" -- Joey Parker

06-10-2011, 05:25 PM         #39
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
Don't really care...but it's a TT on Twitter

[pic - click to view]

A man who attended Tracy Morgan's recent show in Nashville claims the comedian launched an anti-gay tirade during which he said he'd "pull out a knife and stab" his son if he were gay.

In a Facebook post titled "Why I No Longer 'Like' Tracy Morgan — A Must Read," Kevin Rogers wrote that he'd been a big fan of Morgan's since he was a cast member on "Saturday Night Live." Rogers, who is gay, wrote that he was prepared for "a good ribbing of straight gay humor" but was surprised at what he claims the "30 Rock" star said onstage.

"I have very thick skin when it comes to humor; I can dish and I can take," Rogers wrote. "What I can't take is when Mr. Morgan took it upon himself to mention about how he feels all this gay sh*t was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that 'Born this Way' is bulls-it, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because 'God don't make no mistakes' (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake). He said that there is no way a woman could love and have s3xual desire for another woman, that's just a woman pretending because she hates a f--king man. He took time to visit the bullsh*t of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

Morgan allegedly added that "gay was something kids learn from the media and programming" (Rogers' words).

Continued Rogers: "He said if his son that was gay he better come home and talk to him like a man and not [he mimicked a gay, high pitched voice] or he would pull out a knife and stab that little N (one word I refuse to use) to death. ... Tracy then said he didn't f--king care if he pissed off some gays, because if they can take a f--king d-ck up their a--... they can take a f--king joke."

Rogers claims that "none of this rant was a joke. His entire demeanor changed during that portion of the night. He was truly filled with some hate towards us."

He added that about 10-15 people walked out of the Ryman Auditorium, but he forced himself to stay put because "I knew if I got up ... he won. He wanted to p!ss people off and get a rise. ... I'm not angry ... just very very, very disappointed."

Rogers put his Facebook post up Friday night, after the show, but it seems news began spreading after Truth Wins Out, a nonprofit organization that f!ght "anti-LGBT religious extremism," posted it on their own website several days later and other outlets began to pick it up.

A rep for Ryman Auditorim tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement: "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance. The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons.”

Truth Wins Out director of social media Evan Hurst is calling on Morgan to address the allegations.

“Tracy Morgan needs to respond to these allegations," he wrote on the group's website. "Comedians have long pushed the envelope in tackling controversial subjects. Indeed, it’s part of their job description, and good comedians are able to do this and keep everybody laughing at the same time. However, abject hatred directed at vulnerable kids is not comedy, by anyone’s definition. If these reports are true, we expect a full explanation and apology.”

It wouldn't be the first time Morgan has drawn fire for his comments. In January, TNT issued an apology after Morgan said on a live Inside the NBA broadcast Sarah Palin is "good masturbation material."

Other targets have included Charlie Sheen, whom Morgan called an "a--hole" whose "kids are going to suffer and don't even know it because this is a cycle of abuse."

And at a New York show two years ago, Morgan reportedly made a comment that being gay is a "choice," prompting several people to walk out, according to the Advocate.

Meanwhile, "Tracy Morgan" became a trending topic on Twitter on Thursday night and into Friday morning as news of the post spread. Most people took a decidedly anti-Morgan stance. Some sample tweets:

-- "Dear Tracy Morgan, @CharlieSheen was fired for his off set behavior and the same rule should apply to you! At least people watch his sitcom!" -- Ryan Schwartz

-- "Wow....I feel so bad for his son!" -- Tracey Marvin

-- "Tracy Morgan should know calling a hate filled bigoted tirade a "joke" doesn't make it OK. I'd be fine if @NotTinaFey fires him." -- Jay

-- "I cannot STAND Tracy Morgan, but if he said all this mess, he's an ever bigger douche than I thought" -- HSofia
Advertise | AdChoices

-- "Re: Tracy Morgan: it's not a f---ing choice. Did you choose to be black!!! DID YOU!??? Oh wait I am SMART enough to know that's not possible" -- Seth Fox

-- "LOL. That sound you hear...is Tracy Morgan's career going down the toilet." -- Sage Ashford

-- "aw tracy morgan i liked you :\" -- Jongho

-- "Tracy Morgan can F himself. You're not funny, you're disgusting." -- Arielle B

-- "Tracy Morgan's publicist must have aged 10 years tonight." -- Jamila S

-- "wow people are so fast to boycott things. I'm not going to stop watching 30 Rock just because Tracy Morgan is an idiot" -- Justin

-- "Tracy Morgan ..... Michael Richards in "Ruined" coming to theater near you! The best bigoted buddy movie of 2012" -- P---y Whisperer

-- "What Tracy Morgan said was disgusting, vile & disrespectful to the LGBT community, & also to his family." -- Monster Quira

-- "Tracy Morgan sounds best when Tiny Fey is the one putting words in his mouth." -- Anne Toth

-- "Tracy Morgan should be ashamed of himself. His homophobic tirade is disgusting and I have forever lost respect for this man... sick!" -- Joey Parker

Tracy Morgan is that dude...I agree with him 100%
 7 years ago '10        #40
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 831 831
easy to hide the fact you suck d!ck
impossible to hide the fact i'm black
fu*k outta my face with that sh*t funboy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy