Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 trb_5 said:
exactly...he is no better than white people who call black people ******s....real talk dont be generalizing a whole group of people just cuz you saw one flamboyant gay person walking on the street or in the news....there are plenty of gay people who choose to fly under the radar...but everyone is different and even then...why should they feel the need to cater to others and how they feel...DO YOU?....who decides whats wrong and right or moral and immoral for the next man....would you be offended if i told you that the way you were raising your child is wrong and you should do it my way? of course you would because you have your own beliefs and believe what you are doing is right

honestly all the logic of people in here bashing on homos3xuals is flawed and the same stupid logic can be countered and applied to yourselves...just admit you dont like gay people instead of making it a discussion about morality, religion, and personal choice....cuz even IF they did choose to be gay which i believe is impossible....who the fu*k are you to tell them otherwise....if i got a tattoo of a d!ck on my face and a nut sack on my cheeks...who the fu*k are you to tell me anything on the street...but i bet you would care more about two gay guys holding hands than a n*gga with a tattoo of a d!ck on his face...why? because you are close minded, prolly come from a close minded area, or just cant critically think....go to college and expand your horizons ....only then will you truly realize how unique every person is

however i dont blame close minded people for being the way they are...i just feel sad for them because they are a product of their environment...when you are surrounded by ignorance....you become ignorant....just like if you are raised in an area full of jackasses you will become a jackass yourself...jackasses
For sake of getting different opinions, how have you come to the conclusion that it is not possible? Were you open minded enough to try having s3x with a man only to discover that you didn't like it?

Although many here have generalized gays as a whole, I would hope that I haven't given off that impression. There are gay people and there are, for lack of a better word, f*ggots. Just like there are black people and there are n*ggas. Black people and gay people get things done and f!ght for the advancement of positivity. n*ggas and f*ggots talk big shyt so they can keep doing embarrassing shyt that those f!ghting for change have to combat. Maybe I'm a jackass for noticing this though
 6 years ago '05        #262
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 NuttinNyce said:
For sake of getting different opinions, how have you come to the conclusion that it is not possible? Were you open minded enough to try having s3x with a man only to discover that you didn't like it?

Although many here have generalized gays as a whole, I would hope that I haven't given off that impression. There are gay people and there are, for lack of a better word, f*ggots. Just like there are black people and there are n*ggas. Black people and gay people get things done and f!ght for the advancement of positivity. n*ggas and f*ggots talk big shyt so they can keep doing embarrassing shyt that those f!ghting for change have to combat. Maybe I'm a jackass for noticing this though
lol...i wasnt referring to you at all in that last post...i only refer to you when i quote you

but on a side note...for my opinion on homos3xuality...i havent tried fu*king a dude...but i tried watching gay pr0n and can definately tell you it wasnt the business....plus being a biology major and me having to study this sh*t in some of my classes made me start to believe this more and more....however even my parents are close minded...they think gays are disgusting and are going to hell...they think they are immoral and it is a choice....and i even f!ght with them....but then again im not gay so i dont get what the point of f!ghting is when im not gonna change anyones opinions

Last edited by trb_5; 06-13-2011 at 11:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #263
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 trb_5 said:
i get what your saying and up until the mental attraction part i understand what your trying to get at....HOWEVER....the difference is that you believe the mental attraction is developed over time just like other things in your life that you learn to develop a taste for...but the thing is you cant apply that logic to little kids who appear gay and act gay and later on become gay....it implies that homos3xuality is innate and not acquired....look at instances of homos3xuality in animals...there is plenty of homos3xuality going on in the animal kingdom...why? because it is natural to be homos3xual just like it is natural to be heteros3xual...it just depends on your genetic predisposition....you could show me the finest piece of male a.ss on the planet but i will never ever learn to love male a.ss...because i have a genetic predisposition to be heteros3xual...and if i did stick my d!ck in his a.ss it would be extremely uncomfortable and i think my d!ck would go limp...im sure gay people feel the same way when they try to fu*k a female...it just seems unnatural to them....try to put yourself in their shoes rather than strictly seeing it from your point of view

and n*ggas in prison and bi*ches who become bi are just on another level...iono how to explain that...but the good majority of n*ggas in prison do not fu*k other men...and even when they do...they try to fu*k a man that most resembles a woman...so in reality they are fu*king the dude pretending it is a girl ....gay guys dont do that
So what about those lil boys that act hella flamboyant but still grow up to like females? Or the lil boy that is Mr. macho man but grows up and likes men? How you act doesn't determine your s3xuality. Gays aren't mutants or x-men, they're people that happen to like what they like. Animals feel pleasure so it is very possible that they did the whole mating call thing with the opposite s3x and didn't enjoy it as much as they enjoyed it with the same s3x. It is all about physical pleasure. To say something can't be pleasurable without giving it an honest chance is always going to have flawed results. You can say your d!ck would go soft but if you haven't done it you are only speculating like the rest of us that say it could possibly be a choice. For all you know having anal s3x with a guy might feel just as good as having anal s3x with a female. Nobody is going to know for sure unless they do some type of blind folded research where they take heteros3xuals with no attraction to the same s3x and trick them into having homos3xual s3x.

For the record I am a female. I am not going to be so weirded out as to say that there is no possible way for another female to get me off. Society has it in my head that getting pleasure from a female isn't natural or acceptable BUT who is to say it isn't possible. I'm not going to test that theory though because I already found what I like and don't feel the need to experiment.
 6 years ago '04        #264
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 trb_5 said:
lol...i wasnt referring to you at all in that last post...i only refer to you when i quote you

but on a side note...for my opinion on homos3xuality...i havent tried fu*king a dude...but i tried watching gay pr0n and can definately tell you it wasnt the business....plus being a biology major and me having to study this sh*t in some of my classes made me start to believe this more and more....however even my parents are close minded...they think gays are disgusting and are going to hell...they think they are immoral and it is a choice....and i even f!ght with them....but then again im not gay so i dont get what the point of f!ghting is when im not gonna change anyones opinions
I had to cover my bases just in case it was slightly or completely for me...lol

I understand taking the scientific approach to most things but for this situation there isn't anything scientifically absolute enough. Any logical hypothesis will make sense and explain some but won't cover all. s3xuality has a huge gray area.

I have no heaven or hell to send them to so that is between them and God. All I can say is that they aren't having s3x for the intended purpose of procreation. They're having it for the sake of pleasure. But on that same note getting head won't help you procreate either and I'm not voting to abolish that anytime soon
 6 years ago '04        #265
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 NuttinNyce said:
Honestly I love my lil gay boys, They provide constant entertainment. However, there is a time and place for everything. When I want a raise at work I don't go to my boss like "muthafu*ka pay me" even if that is how I talk when I'm off the clock. There is a goal that they would like to accomplish and until they come together and agree to represent themselves in a positive and professional manner they are going to keep running into road blocks.

Don't be so strong held in your desire to keep it real to what you find comfortable and focus on the business at hand. My boy is a motown diva to the max, but I bet you when it is time to go get that money he remembers that he is a man 1st and gay 2nd.
That's just the thing though, none of what your saying matches with the reality of their accomplishments, or the real source of their opposition, so it seems like personal nitpicking.
 6 years ago '04        #266
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 HHS said:
That's just the thing though, none of what your saying matches with the reality of their accomplishments, or the real source of their opposition, so it seems like personal nitpicking.
I can only speak on what I see. I'm in CA. When the whole prop 8 thing gets brought up out here the first thing people focus on is the queens and bull dykes. They don't focus on the gays that live normal lives next door. Out here it looks like the big display holds them back. SF Pride is next week, I have friends going and hell depending on what time I'm off work I might be there too cause damnit they know how to party. I can guarantee that what will go on out there won't take ammo away from those trying to shoot down the things homos3xuals are trying to accomplish.

That show Modern family has queenish acting dude in the gay family but even he tries to man it up sometimes because that diva shyt doesn't get men taken seriously.
 6 years ago '08        #267
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
the difference is simple. i wear my suit at all times. Gays have the choice to hide in the closet. We don't and never will be able to hide this color.

gay ppl ask for too much. Ur appected....never been put in chains for 100s of years...never been put in camps....stfu
 6 years ago '06        #268
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 2234 2234
 ruff said:
Gay is the new black.

Morgan shot himself in the head with this sh*t.
No it's not!!!!!!

I fukkin hate when people try to equate the two. A black man & a white man walk down the street, you see color before you see orientation. NOT THE SAME. American history shows us the fallacies in this comparison. Some of the same people who were creating and enforcing an atmosphere of subjugation against Blacks were also at the same time raping slave boys & engaging in homos3xual acts. So you can be racist & not homophobe. And vice versa.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy