Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
219 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-13-2011, 08:57 AM         #241
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
If you're insulted by my comparison to modern day gays to blacks in the 50's and 60's in America, explain.

Regardless of gays being born gay or just being gay by choice, they still are regular people like everyone else. Hatred PURELY fueled by ignorance shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.

End of the day, you are who you are and if you truly feel you're better than group consisting of millions of people, stop wasting my air.
This question still hasn't been answered. They always beat around the bush or say "Its not the same","It is a choice","I was born black u can't be born gay" etc.

"It not the same"- Sure it is. Gays are being denied basic rights as American citizens and being dehumanized the same way blacks were(and in some ways still are).

"Its is a choice to be gay" - Just like u feel that your attraction to the opposite s3x is natural,gays feel their attraction to the same s3x is natural from their perspective. Hell even if it were a "choice", who are u to deny them that right? U have to right to choose if u want a fat,skinny,light/dark skin,long/short hair,shaved or not shaved,Tall/short height,color eyes,economic and social background etc your mate has but its problem if a person has a preference for c*ck/puss? gtfo

"I was born black,u can't be born gay" - Um u can't be born black. Race doesn't exist it is a social construct soooo yea k!ll that argument. Unless u want to talk about things on social level(not biological) that sh*t needs to be deaded. I hate when people on this site try to use the "its natural" argument or TRY to use fake science/biology to justify their opinions and preferences when they hold no weight. U don't like gays? Thats fine but don't try to bash them or try to push your views on everyone else...as if it facts or the "right" way. Live and let live geesh.
 7 years ago '05        #242
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
I don't care what you guys wrote, but for real, gay people are out of hand. Shut up already, we gave you your rights and now you're pushing to get more. Tracy Morgan might've pushed it a little too far with the stabbing thing, but for real, who cares. I swear gay people always get their feelings hurt, smh.
 7 years ago '05        #243
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
 *Missy* said:
This question still hasn't been answered. They always beat around the bush or say "Its not the same","It is a choice","I was born black u can't be born gay" etc.

"It not the same"- Sure it is. Gays are being denied basic rights as American citizens and being dehumanized the same way blacks were(and in some ways still are).

"Its is a choice to be gay" - Just like u feel that your attraction to the opposite s3x is natural,gays feel their attraction to the same s3x is natural from their perspective. Hell even if it were a "choice", who are u to deny them that right? U have to right to choose if u want a fat,skinny,light/dark skin,long/short hair,shaved or not shaved,Tall/short height,color eyes,economic and social background etc your mate has but its problem if a person has a preference for c*ck/puss? gtfo

"I was born black,u can't be born gay" - Um u can't be born black. Race doesn't exist it is a social construct soooo yea k!ll that argument. Unless u want to talk about things on social level(not biological) that sh*t needs to be deaded. I hate when people on this site try to use the "its natural" argument or TRY to use fake science/biology to justify their opinions and preferences when they hold no weight. U don't like gays? Thats fine but don't try to bash them or try to push your views on everyone else...as if it facts or the "right" way. Live and let live geesh.
Gay people don't live or let live. They're ruthless with the religious folks. Gay people are too sensitive for real, they don't have a tough skin.
 7 years ago '04        #244
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 NuttinNyce said:
You can make your presence felt but it doesn't have to be a constant show. Nobody needs you to prove how gay you can be. Love who you love but all this flamboyant shyt that is done for attention is ridiculous. You willingly go out in public looking and acting foolishly and then get mad when people don't take you serious. If they toned all that diva/queer eye for the straight guy type mess down and handled business maybe things would change at a faster rate. Nobody is going to look at you as equal if you do everything in your power to be considered different.
I think history has already shown you to be wrong. Pretty much every indicator shows that they've made enormous gains since the 60s, and are continuing to do so. No small part of that is gay pride. Yes, there is a backlash from the religious right, but that can even be seen as positive, as the more vitriol they display against homos3xuality, while the rest of the country has moved more and more into acceptance, the more they highlight the injustice inherent in their position.

So, I think your argument is personal annoyance on your part, rather than a worthwhile look at the situation. When you really look at it, they've taking lessons from the black civil rights movement, and they're been working very well for them.

Last edited by HHS; 06-13-2011 at 09:31 AM..
 06-13-2011, 10:10 AM         #245
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
its a decision....

.....IF it was up to me i woulda been born black

.....because its up to them they made their decision to like boys

we're outnumber by girls on earth and they dont care
you really are retarded arent you?
 06-13-2011, 10:26 AM         #246
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
lol fu*k gay people..they're the fu*king worst i swear....nobody can be born gay, that sh*t is impossible...2 gay people cannot procreate, thats enough argument alone to disprove the stupid a.ss theory that people could possibly be born gay...its unnatural, plain and simple...if two d!cks or two pussies coming together (no pun intended) could somehow create an offspring, then maybe you'd have an argument that its a natural thing, but since thats not how it works (a d!ck needs a pus*y and vice versa, for you slow people,) it is only natural for males to like females and vice versa....seriously, get off gaga's nuts and accept that you made a sh*tty life decision and your name is gona die wen you die because you let your boyfriend swallow what should have been your future kids....im so fu*king sick of f*ggots trying to act like victims for doing gay sh*t....

and i never really liked tracy morgan, but some of that sh*t is funny....the whole 'if you can take a d!ck up your a.ss then you can take a joke' sh*t had me
The only reason people say being gay is a choice is because some DL men (meaning men on the down low, like the one im replying to for example) can't handle thinking they may be gay from a subconcious decision within themselves, instead of being able to say "no" and pushing urges back. it's called being scared of your true self. hence the term DL.
 06-13-2011, 10:31 AM         #247
Moc5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dramatick said:
The way you'd know whether something is a choice or not, is whether you can disguise it. Can you disguise your blackness? No. You can't run from your skin. Can you disguise your homos3xuality? Sure. If there were a crowd of hundred people, you wouldn't know whether there were any gays in the crowd. You could point out the black ones though. They didn't have a choice over who they are, they were born that way! The gays, well...they can make a choice to conceal their identities. And no, you're not born with a s3xual attraction toward any s3x. s3xual attraction results from a complex interaction between nature and nurture. No one is born straight or gay. You learn it.

wow..ok ask your self how you'd feel if someone made you hide your gender and walk around all day disguised as a girl. how uncomfortable youd feel is how uncomfortable a gay man could feel. put yourself out side of your shoes and think a little.

It would really benefit a lot of the idiots on this thread to get up off their comps and go experience things more than 2 blocks from their hood. the fu*k is wrong with everyone.
 7 years ago '05        #248
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
ignorance in this thread is just appalling....im extremely liberal and have some gay friends....i dont see anything wrong with homos3xuality....i dont see how it could be a choice...how could a person choose to like hairy men knowing their family would disown them, major religions would disown them, and society as a whole would put a stigma on them....it just does not make sense....that is why i believe you have to be born gay....i know a lot of cool gay guys and them n*ggas always respect my s3xuality and i respect theirs....there really is no need to say fu*k f*ggots and sh*t like that...who the fu*k are you to say those things when you are prolly a bi*ch a.ss n*gga yourself with insecurities....and to all the n*ggas saying homos3xuals automatically go to hell...who the fu*k are you to decide that sh*t...n*gga you aint god so why you tryna put words in his mouth...if homos3xuality is natural the way i believe it is then why would god put them in hell when he created them

i cant believe that one n*gga in the first few pages who got offended about the analogy of being gay to being black...n*gga its the same thing you fu*king dumbass....you didnt choose to be black...they didnt choose to be gay...but you choose to be a ignorant piece of sh*t....and im sure in real life you prolly are just some bitter loser...maybe a gay n*gga told his homegirl not to fu*k with your ugly a.ss
 06-13-2011, 04:53 PM         #249
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moc5 said:
The only reason people say being gay is a choice is because some DL men (meaning men on the down low, like the one im replying to for example) can't handle thinking they may be gay from a subconcious decision within themselves, instead of being able to say "no" and pushing urges back. it's called being scared of your true self. hence the term DL.

I actually know someone who fits this description. This guy very masculine,tough guy type...used to always make hateful comments whenever a group of gays were around. He would be like "fu*k those f*ggots" ," I fu*kin hate f*gs" only to find out later on that he was gay and so was a cousin of his. Ive hung out with gay guys(flamboyant/feminine type) and they are pulling all kinds of guys who are masculine or "normal" males that your average person wouldn't be able to say if they were gay or not because people think all gay males are only feminine smh.
 7 years ago '04        #250
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 *Missy* said:

People aren't saying that gays are animals. They aren't thinking of them as property. They're just different/weird. I'd much rather be called weird than to be called livestock. So when you can show me gays being beaten like work horses for profit then I will say its the same. It has similarities no doubt but I'm not gonna disregard the way that my grandparents and parents were treated as saying its exactly the same as some "who I choose to love/fu*k" shyt.

s3xual preference is just that, a preference. Gays can have s3x with anybody, they just choose to continue having s3x with the same s3x. Nothing wrong with that. You like what you like. Genetics is not a preference. I didn't test out being white and latin before I settled with being black. I can't opt in when it is convenient and back out when being black is too stressful. If you can handle business without anybody knowing that you're gay don't sit here and tell me you are going through the exact same thing. I can't hide my genetics but they can keep their personal lives to themselves. So far there is no genetic proof that they're born that way. It is a mental preference. Its not passed on from generation to generation like my skin color is.

Gays should be able to start their family, insure them, and have some type of commitment ceremony. I will never deny that. Who you have s3x with doesn't make you less of a person, it just makes you a lil different when the subject of s3x comes up.
 7 years ago '04        #251
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 HHS said:
I think history has already shown you to be wrong. Pretty much every indicator shows that they've made enormous gains since the 60s, and are continuing to do so. No small part of that is gay pride. Yes, there is a backlash from the religious right, but that can even be seen as positive, as the more vitriol they display against homos3xuality, while the rest of the country has moved more and more into acceptance, the more they highlight the injustice inherent in their position.

So, I think your argument is personal annoyance on your part, rather than a worthwhile look at the situation. When you really look at it, they've taking lessons from the black civil rights movement, and they're been working very well for them.
History shows that the ones that are about change get things done. The ones that are about putting on a show are the ones that cause the masses to get no respect. There is a difference between gay pride and queening it up. They've been getting the acceptance but if they want all their rights they might wanna calm that queen shyt down. Look like you are ready to handle business and get things done.

Obama never would've been considered if he was carrying himself in the same manner as Lil Wayne or Gucci. You have to appeal to the masses because that is where change happens. If you don't make the masses feel comfortable then you won't have enough support to get things done. Its all politics so either play the game properly or don't complain when you lose.
 7 years ago '05        #252
trb_5 
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
People aren't saying that gays are animals. They aren't thinking of them as property. They're just different/weird. I'd much rather be called weird than to be called livestock. So when you can show me gays being beaten like work horses for profit then I will say its the same. It has similarities no doubt but I'm not gonna disregard the way that my grandparents and parents were treated as saying its exactly the same as some "who I choose to love/fu*k" shyt.

s3xual preference is just that, a preference. Gays can have s3x with anybody, they just choose to continue having s3x with the same s3x. Nothing wrong with that. You like what you like. Genetics is not a preference. I didn't test out being white and latin before I settled with being black. I can't opt in when it is convenient and back out when being black is too stressful. If you can handle business without anybody knowing that you're gay don't sit here and tell me you are going through the exact same thing. I can't hide my genetics but they can keep their personal lives to themselves. So far there is no genetic proof that they're born that way. It is a mental preference. Its not passed on from generation to generation like my skin color is.

Gays should be able to start their family, insure them, and have some type of commitment ceremony. I will never deny that. Who you have s3x with doesn't make you less of a person, it just makes you a lil different when the subject of s3x comes up.
you do realize your logic applies to yourself as well...you can have s3x with anybody but choose to continue to have s3x with females....that doesnt make sense tho because i bet when you think about choosing to be gay its not possible in your mind....meaning your argument is flawed

however i do understand what you mean when you say gays can hide being gay by portraying themselves as strait or "less flamboyant" however you cant turn off your skin color and remain black...however that is the only difference between the two and even then if someone is gay and is true to themselves, then they are not scared to be themselves in public all the time, just as you are black all the time...but i agree it is not EXACTLY the same

however, both groups face prejudice from society....both have horrible stereotypes that are extremely stupid and generalized.....both suffer hate for no other reason than just being who they are....yet you choose to believe that somehow gays are so different just cuz they like d!ck....n*gga please...there are way more similarities than differences...just because a gay guy wasnt shipped from africa to america and whipped for 300 years doesnt mean they dont know what discrimination and persecution feels like
 7 years ago '04        #253
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 NuttinNyce said:
History shows that the ones that are about change get things done. The ones that are about putting on a show are the ones that cause the masses to get no respect. There is a difference between gay pride and queening it up. They've been getting the acceptance but if they want all their rights they might wanna calm that queen shyt down. Look like you are ready to handle business and get things done.

Obama never would've been considered if he was carrying himself in the same manner as Lil Wayne or Gucci. You have to appeal to the masses because that is where change happens. If you don't make the masses feel comfortable then you won't have enough support to get things done. Its all politics so either play the game properly or don't complain when you lose.
Well now what you're talking about just seems to be some issue you have with flamboyant personalities, and not really about the gay pride movement in general.

Last edited by HHS; 06-13-2011 at 09:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #254
trb_5 
space
space
 HHS said:
Well now what you're talking about just seems to be some issue you have with flamboyant personalities, and not really about the gay pride movement in general.
exactly...he is no better than white people who call black people ******s....real talk dont be generalizing a whole group of people just cuz you saw one flamboyant gay person walking on the street or in the news....there are plenty of gay people who choose to fly under the radar...but everyone is different and even then...why should they feel the need to cater to others and how they feel...DO YOU?....who decides whats wrong and right or moral and immoral for the next man....would you be offended if i told you that the way you were raising your child is wrong and you should do it my way? of course you would because you have your own beliefs and believe what you are doing is right

honestly all the logic of people in here bashing on homos3xuals is flawed and the same stupid logic can be countered and applied to yourselves...just admit you dont like gay people instead of making it a discussion about morality, religion, and personal choice....cuz even IF they did choose to be gay which i believe is impossible....who the fu*k are you to tell them otherwise....if i got a tattoo of a d!ck on my face and a nut sack on my cheeks...who the fu*k are you to tell me anything on the street...but i bet you would care more about two gay guys holding hands than a n*gga with a tattoo of a d!ck on his face...why? because you are close minded, prolly come from a close minded area, or just cant critically think....go to college and expand your horizons ....only then will you truly realize how unique every person is

however i dont blame close minded people for being the way they are...i just feel sad for them because they are a product of their environment...when you are surrounded by ignorance....you become ignorant....just like if you are raised in an area full of jackasses you will become a jackass yourself...jackasses

Last edited by trb_5; 06-13-2011 at 10:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #255
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 trb_5 said:
you do realize your logic applies to yourself as well...you can have s3x with anybody but choose to continue to have s3x with females....that doesnt make sense tho because i bet when you think about choosing to be gay its not possible in your mind....meaning your argument is flawed

however i do understand what you mean when you say gays can hide being gay by portraying themselves as strait or "less flamboyant" however you cant turn off your skin color and remain black...however that is the only difference between the two and even then if someone is gay and is true to themselves, then they are not scared to be themselves in public all the time, just as you are black all the time...but i agree it is not EXACTLY the same

however, both groups face prejudice from society....both have horrible stereotypes that are extremely stupid and generalized.....both suffer hate for no other reason than just being who they are....yet you choose to believe that somehow gays are so different just cuz they like d!ck....n*gga please...there are way more similarities than differences...just because a gay guy wasnt shipped from africa to america and whipped for 300 years doesnt mean they dont know what discrimination and persecution feels like
Well my argument is based on my opinion since there aren't any facts tied to s3xuality. IMO, physically anybody can have s3xual encounters with anybody and enjoy it. When the lights go off a man wants a warm mouth on his d!ck and a female wants a variable speed tongue with stamina in and around her pu$$y. I find it hard to believe that a homos3xual person would NEVER be able to enjoy and orgasm from s3x with the opposite s3x. The only thing stopping them is their developed mental attraction. Gay men want b00ty holes and guess what women have them too. Lesbians want c*itoral and g-spot stimulation and men have fingers and tongues too. Bis3xuals are honestly the only people that have the pleasure of s3x figured out. They go with what feels good when they wanna feel it.

The person receiving the pleasure doesn't need to know the gender of the person providing the pleasure to enjoy it. But people mentally base their attractions on gender. If it wasn't at all mental there would be no way to turn folks out. Dudes can go in jail loving pu$$y and come out willing to have s3x with dudes. Chicks go to college and get a lil too drunk and find themselves switching from "I wish a bytch would touch me" to "well a tongue is a tongue". They weren't born that way, they just adapted to what felt pleasurable. You weren't born liking everything that you would ever like in life, you learned what you liked over time through experience.

I never said they don't know discrimination or persecution, I'm simply saying that calling it anything other than similar is over stepping and is gonna p!ss off/irritate people. You don't call the Japanese-American internment the same thing as the Holocaust even though there are similarities. Likewise you shouldn't call what Blacks went through in this country the same thing as what gays go through. Note the similarities but don't forget that they're different. Its like the difference between a D and an F. Both are bad, but 1 is worse.
 7 years ago '04        #256
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 HHS said:
Honestly I love my lil gay boys, They provide constant entertainment. However, there is a time and place for everything. When I want a raise at work I don't go to my boss like "muthafu*ka pay me" even if that is how I talk when I'm off the clock. There is a goal that they would like to accomplish and until they come together and agree to represent themselves in a positive and professional manner they are going to keep running into road blocks.

Don't be so strong held in your desire to keep it real to what you find comfortable and focus on the business at hand. My boy is a motown diva to the max, but I bet you when it is time to go get that money he remembers that he is a man 1st and gay 2nd.
 7 years ago '05        #257
trb_5 
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Well my argument is based on my opinion since there aren't any facts tied to s3xuality. IMO, physically anybody can have s3xual encounters with anybody and enjoy it. When the lights go off a man wants a warm mouth on his d!ck and a female wants a variable speed tongue with stamina in and around her pu$$y. I find it hard to believe that a homos3xual person would NEVER be able to enjoy and orgasm from s3x with the opposite s3x. The only thing stopping them is their developed mental attraction. Gay men want b00ty holes and guess what women have them too. Lesbians want c*itoral and g-spot stimulation and men have fingers and tongues too. Bis3xuals are honestly the only people that have the pleasure of s3x figured out. They go with what feels good when they wanna feel it.

The person receiving the pleasure doesn't need to know the gender of the person providing the pleasure to enjoy it. But people mentally base their attractions on gender. If it wasn't at all mental there would be no way to turn folks out. Dudes can go in jail loving pu$$y and come out willing to have s3x with dudes. Chicks go to college and get a lil too drunk and find themselves switching from "I wish a bytch would touch me" to "well a tongue is a tongue". They weren't born that way, they just adapted to what felt pleasurable. You weren't born liking everything that you would ever like in life, you learned what you liked over time through experience.

I never said they don't know discrimination or persecution, I'm simply saying that calling it anything other than similar is over stepping and is gonna p!ss off/irritate people. You don't call the Japanese-American internment the same thing as the Holocaust even though there are similarities. Likewise you shouldn't call what Blacks went through in this country the same thing as what gays go through. Note the similarities but don't forget that they're different. Its like the difference between a D and an F. Both are bad, but 1 is worse.
i get what your saying and up until the mental attraction part i understand what your trying to get at....HOWEVER....the difference is that you believe the mental attraction is developed over time just like other things in your life that you learn to develop a taste for...but the thing is you cant apply that logic to little kids who appear gay and act gay and later on become gay....it implies that homos3xuality is innate and not acquired....look at instances of homos3xuality in animals...there is plenty of homos3xuality going on in the animal kingdom...why? because it is natural to be homos3xual just like it is natural to be heteros3xual...it just depends on your genetic predisposition....you could show me the finest piece of male a.ss on the planet but i will never ever learn to love male a.ss...because i have a genetic predisposition to be heteros3xual...and if i did stick my d!ck in his a.ss it would be extremely uncomfortable and i think my d!ck would go limp...im sure gay people feel the same way when they try to fu*k a female...it just seems unnatural to them....try to put yourself in their shoes rather than strictly seeing it from your point of view

and n*ggas in prison and bi*ches who become bi are just on another level...iono how to explain that...but the good majority of n*ggas in prison do not fu*k other men...and even when they do...they try to fu*k a man that most resembles a woman...so in reality they are fu*king the dude pretending it is a girl ....gay guys dont do that
 7 years ago '05        #258
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
I have no prob with gays...especially since they'll all be destroyed anyway...so why care?
 7 years ago '05        #259
trb_5 
space
space
 NuttinNyce said:
Honestly I love my lil gay boys, They provide constant entertainment. However, there is a time and place for everything. When I want a raise at work I don't go to my boss like "muthafu*ka pay me" even if that is how I talk when I'm off the clock. There is a goal that they would like to accomplish and until they come together and agree to represent themselves in a positive and professional manner they are going to keep running into road blocks.

Don't be so strong held in your desire to keep it real to what you find comfortable and focus on the business at hand. My boy is a motown diva to the max, but I bet you when it is time to go get that money he remembers that he is a man 1st and gay 2nd.
i agree with you...but you are limited by your moral constraints...it might seem unreasonable to you to go to your boss to say mothafu*ka pay me...but even if you did...what could he do other than fire you....is he gonna beat your a.ss? no....is he gonna call security? maybe....hell he might even laugh and end up giving you a raise....but MY MAIN POINT BEING this....who are you to determine what time and what place a particular something should be appropriate to be carried out?....maybe in someone elses mind the idea of going up to your boss and saying mofu*ka pay me is the best decision for them....in the end it is peoples opinions who define what is and what isnt...not facts...so the fact of the matter is...there is nothing factually wrong with a homos3xual person....its just your personal opinion to think they are wrong

Last edited by trb_5; 06-13-2011 at 11:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #260
trb_5 
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
I have no prob with gays...especially since they'll all be destroyed anyway...so why care?
that doesnt make sense....why do you deserve to go to heaven if you are so close minded that you a.ssume just because someone is gay that they are automatically doomed for eternal hellfire...if anything god should be mad at you for putting words in his mouth and giving him advice on how to do his job

you are no better than a gay person....your not more holy than a gay person....just because a n*gga is gay doesnt mean he is not a better person than you....in the end if anyone should go to hell it is you for thinking that you are more deserving of something or more entitled to something than someone else....thats the same attitude white people had when they started the slave trade

Last edited by trb_5; 06-13-2011 at 11:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy