most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Tsukuyomi said:
Nobody's 'word' is proof of anything. Anyone can claim to be whatever they want.

The only thing this 'proves' is that this Anne Heche person is bis3xual, but she by no means speaks for all gays, and especially not for the majority of those who claim that they never chose.

What's shocking here is your bias. You take one occurrence of someone claiming to 'change her mind' about her orientation, and suddenly it's proof despite the staggering amount of other gays who say the exact opposite. That they never chose to be gay.

That's classic stupidity...
so when he submits his cousins' word as proof, u have no problem with that. i do the same thing and its not good enough. i cant win for losin.

for as long as i can remember, ive liked football. i guess i was born to like football and its not a personal preference or choice. also since u seem to be so educated on the subject, y do the vast majority of homos3xual males speak with a lisp? is it part of the gay gene that they were born with or is it their choice to speak like that? i cant imagine that all gay guys happen to be born with speech impediments, that'd be incredible.
 7 years ago '09        #222
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Cee4our said:
so when he submits his cousins' word as proof, u have no problem with that. i do the same thing and its not good enough. i cant win for losin.

for as long as i can remember, ive liked football. i guess i was born to like football and its not a personal preference or choice. also since u seem to be so educated on the subject, y do the vast majority of homos3xual males speak with a lisp? is it part of the gay gene that they were born with or is it their choice to speak like that? i cant imagine that all gay guys happen to be born with speech impediments, that'd be incredible.
I think it depends on the type of person. I remember on the Real World one season there was this black guy who was gay and you would of NEVER known if he didn't admit it. He dressed like a normal dude, talked normal, lifted weights and sh*t- everything. I think gay males who have a lisp tend to be the ones who are more on the feminine side. The scrawny type guys. Not all gay dudes want to have the same mannerisms as a female.

There's no reason to over complicate things. Being gay means you like the same s3x. It doesn't affect how you dress, act or talk . That's completely up to the individual. Kayne Wests dresses like a bi*ch, acts like a bi*ch and shares many female mannerisms but no one really calls him gay because that's just what he likes. I don't see a connection.
 06-11-2011, 05:18 PM         #223
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
im gay so what your saying is false
Good for you but what does that have to do with you being ignorant on this topic? Being close to a subject does not mean your knowledgeable of it. If this topic was about obesity a fat person wouldn't be an expert on it would they?
 7 years ago '05        #224
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
If he submitted his cousin's word as proof then no... that isn't proof. But I didn't actually read through his posts. I'm only arguing with you.

I really don't see how you can equate a sport with a s3xual orientation. I don't know if the vast majority of homos3xuals speak with a lisp. Neither do you. But I do know that most that I've met and seen don't.
please tell me sumthin i can equate it to then. how about this, i like when my wife sucks on my balls, god didnt make me that way, its just sumthin i choose to like. if a guy thinks a d!ck in his a.ss feels good, he'll do that. i dont see how thats not a choice. also i can garuntee ive been around more homos3xual males than u, and i can say with certainty that the the majority of them speak with a lisp.
 7 years ago '05        #225
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
Maybe the majority of gays you've been around speak with a lisp, that's hardly enough to say most gay males speak with a lisp. Honestly, that's undebatable. I don't see why you're even bringing this up.

It isn't that simple. Do gays choose to have s3x with members of the same s3x? Yes. That is a choice. Undebatable. That isn't what I'm arguing though. To be able to have s3x with anyone would require an attraction to that person. If there is no attraction, there's no arousal. Without the arousal there is no s3x. I, as a straight male, cannot one day out of the blue just choose to be attracted to the same s3x. It just does not work that way. Like I said earlier, I believe there needs to be something there, be it the gay gene or whatever, that predisposes a person to have an attraction.

I doubt you can guarantee that, seeing as how nobody can really ever be sure how many homos3xuals they've been around.
i hated broccoli when i was a kid...now i love that sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #226
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Cee4our said:
i hated broccoli when i was a kid...now i love that sh*t.
same here son
 7 years ago '04        #227
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
The issue at hand is homophobia and blatant disrespect for homos3xuals based on their s3xual orientation. And that is not right. And I would never attempt to equate what African Americans had endured as a result of the hatred and ignorance of others to the persecution of homos3xuals throughout history. But both situations wreak of that similar stench of hatred, bigotry and ignorance that I hope and pray one day is eradicated from our world.

I'm sorry if my love and respect for gays offends you. For your disrespect and hatred towards them offends me.

Last edited by matelyan; 06-11-2011 at 07:26 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #228
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
I gotta say that this was an interesting thread, but the main point I wanna make is that while Tracy Morgan is abit idiotic he does say some credulous things. I do agree that if my son (which I have yet to have) or daughter were to be gay I would only have a problem if they were flamboyant and obnoxious or overtly butch! I wouldn't knife'em down, but I would be displeased because flamboyance and acting obnoxiously feminine is truly annoying to me! I think that even tho there have been gays since B.C. days the argument that its unatural or a choice is largely biased by homophobics. I will say that it isn't natural in the sense of being able to reproduce as a species, but because we posses a higher intelligence than other species on our planet same s3x loving shouldn't be considered unnatural, but abnormal. I think from a scientific standpoint being gay is something that come in the dna. There are on/off switches that form up our genetic make-up and in some the gay gene is turned on. Being effeminite and cross dressing could also be considered abnormal but with those cases I've read its more a psychological thing more so than being predefined like smutting the same s3x.
 7 years ago '04        #229
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
Gay people need to f!ght their battle based on their own situation. Stop piggy backing on a race issue when trying to make you point and then turning your back on that same race when things don't go your way. I'm in Cali and everytime something goes down be it prop 8 or f!ghts at the pride celebrations it always breaks down into a race war. The white gays wanna blame the black gays for all the negatives but then turn around and protest saying they just want the same rights that blacks had to f!ght for. Fix the fuked up mindset in your community before you get pissed about how you are viewed. Besides you can't expect to be taken serious when your spokesperson is wearing leather jockstraps and shyt. If you wanna be taken serious then be serious. MLK wasn't f!ghting for rights wearing pimp suits.

It was a comedy show so get over it. Asians have to sit through the stereotypical they can all do math but can't drive for shyt jokes. Black people have to sit through the lock your doors when you go to the hood and watch for the neck rolls and finger snap jokes. White people have to sit through the you live in a trailer park and fu*k your dogs/cousins/sisters all while loving to suck d!ck and being blonde airhead jokes. Latinos gotta sit through the you live in one house with 30 people and all 30 ride in the same car jokes. Indians have to sit through the you're hella cheap and always want a discount joke. Everybody has an uncomfortable moment at shows but for some reason gays are supposed to be off limits. What makes them so special???

When Kramer went off it wasn't jokes. He got pissed and went on a rant. That was pure hate for the sake of hate. Tracy Morgan was making a joke. His purpose was funny, not hate. Now had he just randomly started with the gay talk because of a homos3xual heckler then by all means get on him for being a homophobe.

I'm not gonna lie if my son came home refering to himself as diva and talking about his time of the month and his boy pu$$y I'ma wanna beat his a.ss and remind him that he is a boy so he better act like he stands up to piss. Likewise if my daughter came home with a fresh fade talking about she a prettiboi I'mahave to remind that heffa that she is a damn female. I have gay lil cousins and I love dem boys but soon as they start gettin a lil extra on that gay shyt I wanna pop em in tha back of tha head.
 7 years ago '05        #230
crippled 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
 matelyan said:
These ignorant motherfu*kers k!ll me with this bullsh*t. You aren't gay. So you don't know anything about what it means to be gay.

so just because someone doesn't engage in certain things means they can't be educated about it or have an opinion about it? that's like a smoker telling me "you don't smoke so you have no idea what it's like" when I tell them that smoking is bad for them.

and please dont tell me "you cant compare smoking to s3xual orientation," which seems to be everyones response to legitimate points being brought up.

every time someone brings up a legitimate argument to refute your guys point you guys just shoot it down and say "i cant believe you can compare that to s3xual orientation." it has nothing to do with what we're comparing it to. were just showing the inconsistencies in your arguments.

Tsukuyomi said:
I really don't see how you can equate a sport with a s3xual orientation.
why not? he makes a legitimate point. you cant just disregard these things because YOU think you cant compare them.
 7 years ago '05        #231
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 matelyan said:
The issue at hand is homophobia and blatant disrespect for homos3xuals based on their s3xual orientation. And that is not right. And I would never attempt to equate what African Americans had endured as a result of the hatred and ignorance of others to the persecution of homos3xuals throughout history. But both situations wreak of that similar stench of hatred, bigotry and ignorance that I hope and pray one day is eradicated from our world.

I'm sorry if my love and respect for gays offends you. For your disrespect and hatred towards them offends me.
im not sure if this was directed towards me or others, but theres nothing you could do or say that could possibly offend me. no where in any of my posts did i say i hate gays or disrespect them for being gay. i may have thrown a "cock gobbler" in there but ive never understood y truth is offensive. gay guys gobble c*ck, as if u were to call me a pus*y fu*ker i would have no issue.
 06-11-2011, 09:11 PM         #232
Oddjob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tracy Morgan was out of line in his stand up, he should have known that was an extremely sensitive subject like the use of the N word by other comedians. But being gay and being Black is not even comparable. I have never heard of a slave owner riding to Africa to pick up 20000 gays and distribute them across the world for profit. I've never heard of slave masters forcing two gay people to have s3x to make a bunch of stronger, durable gays to do their bidding. I could go on forever about differences, but the last thing someone should ever do is try to compare being gay or lesbian to being Black, it's extremely offensive.
 06-11-2011, 10:52 PM         #233
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how it's coming from him. Anyone who was in acting even on a high school level knows that gays are a big part of the world of acting, stage design, music, the list goes on. I'm sure him being in hollywood and what not, he has delft with many gay people. Strange that he would say this after years of being around some of them.

That being said, let gay people be themselves. A friend of mine in my junior year once said "fu*k it let them be gay MORE pus*y FOR ME" I couldn't agree more.
 7 years ago '04        #234
Dramatick 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
The way you'd know whether something is a choice or not, is whether you can disguise it. Can you disguise your blackness? No. You can't run from your skin. Can you disguise your homos3xuality? Sure. If there were a crowd of hundred people, you wouldn't know whether there were any gays in the crowd. You could point out the black ones though. They didn't have a choice over who they are, they were born that way! The gays, well...they can make a choice to conceal their identities. And no, you're not born with a s3xual attraction toward any s3x. s3xual attraction results from a complex interaction between nature and nurture. No one is born straight or gay. You learn it.
 06-12-2011, 02:20 PM         #235
Dj Jay Stylezs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haaaa
 06-12-2011, 02:32 PM         #236
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dramatick said:
The way you'd know whether something is a choice or not, is whether you can disguise it. Can you disguise your blackness? No. You can't run from your skin. Can you disguise your homos3xuality? Sure. If there were a crowd of hundred people, you wouldn't know whether there were any gays in the crowd. You could point out the black ones though. They didn't have a choice over who they are, they were born that way! The gays, well...they can make a choice to conceal their identities. And no, you're not born with a s3xual attraction toward any s3x. s3xual attraction results from a complex interaction between nature and nurture. No one is born straight or gay. You learn it.
The ability to conceal something has nothing to do with something being a choice or not. You can conceal your gender so is being a male/female a choice?
 7 years ago '04        #237
emfan 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
he was playing a gay prison guy in the longest yard.......
 7 years ago '04        #238
NuttinNyce 
space
space
At the end of the day who you choose to have s3x with is on you. But going out putting your s3xuality on display is going to get a reaction. Straight people don't go above and beyond to let the world know that they're straight so gays need to get off this we're here and we're queer shyt. Live your life and love who u love in private because if being gay is the only thing that makes u special then you should just k!ll yaself and stop wasting space.
 7 years ago '04        #239
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 NuttinNyce said:
At the end of the day who you choose to have s3x with is on you. But going out putting your s3xuality on display is going to get a reaction. Straight people don't go above and beyond to let the world know that they're straight so gays need to get off this we're here and we're queer shyt. Live your life and love who u love in private because if being gay is the only thing that makes u special then you should just k!ll yaself and stop wasting space.
Straight people were never ostracized and pushed into the shadows for being straight, so they never needed to react against that marginalizing force. The gay pride movement came about because homos3xuals were not allowed to just live their lives and love who they love, they were harassed by police, fired from jobs, kicked out of the places they lived, and disowned by their families when they were outed, so just keeping quiet was not an option if they wanted to make any gains.

Sure, they risked backlash by not just meekly cowering in the shadows, but they had to let people know they had a voice, or they wouldn't have made the tremendous gains they've made in just a few generations.

Last edited by HHS; 06-12-2011 at 08:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #240
NuttinNyce 
space
space
 HHS said:
Straight people were never ostracized and pushed into the shadows for being straight, so they never needed to react against that marginalizing force. The gay pride movement came about because homos3xuals were not allowed to just live their lives and love who they love, they were harassed by police, fired from jobs, kicked out of the places they lived, and disowned by their families when they were outed, so just keeping quiet was not an option if they wanted to make any gains.

Sure, they risked backlash by not just meekly cowering in the shadows, but they had to let people know they had a voice, or they wouldn't have made the tremendous gains they've made in just a few generations.
You can make your presence felt but it doesn't have to be a constant show. Nobody needs you to prove how gay you can be. Love who you love but all this flamboyant shyt that is done for attention is ridiculous. You willingly go out in public looking and acting foolishly and then get mad when people don't take you serious. If they toned all that diva/queer eye for the straight guy type mess down and handled business maybe things would change at a faster rate. Nobody is going to look at you as equal if you do everything in your power to be considered different.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy