Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
 153
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 130
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #201
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
them f*gs k!ll me with this its not a choice thing im born like this. man shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t
 7 years ago '04        #202
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Loxy Miracles said:
them f*gs k!ll me with this its not a choice thing im born like this. man shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t
These ignorant motherfu*kers k!ll me with this bullsh*t. You aren't gay. So you don't know anything about what it means to be gay.

It's not a choice. Every gay person will tell you the same thing. So why do you act like you know more about the subject than the actual people who are gay?

Please grow up, find some love in your heart, do something productive with your life and quit talking out of your a.ss and speaking on a subject that only makes you look stupider with each reply and comment you post.

And let me ask you this smart guy. Did you choose to like women? Or did one day you just happen to notice a girl and become aroused? Because I never remember making the conscious decision to become heteros3xual. I just was.

And by you saying fu*k f*gs, or they made a choice and its unnatural, how does that benefit you or your life in any way? I feel dumber for even calling you ignorant and having this silly a.ss debate about a subject, that isn't going to benefit either one of us in any way. So I'm just curious as to why so much animosity for gays? What have they ever done to you?


Last edited by matelyan; 06-11-2011 at 03:26 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #203
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 matelyan said:
These ignorant motherfu*kers k!ll me with this bullsh*t. You aren't gay. So you don't know anything about what it means to be gay.

It's not a choice. Every gay person will tell you the same thing. So why do you act like you know more about the subject than the actual people who are gay?

Please grow up, find some love in your heart, do something productive with your life and quit talking out of your a.ss and speaking on a subject that only makes you look stupider with each reply and comment you post.

And let me ask you this smart guy. Did you choose to like women? Or did one day you just happen to notice a girl and become aroused? Because I never remember making the conscious decision to become heteros3xual. I just was.
I read all these pages of comments for the humor, but you're posts stuck out to me and it's like this: you would NOT be doing all this debating and going back and forth with people if you didn't have two gay cousins. REAL TALK
 7 years ago '09        #204
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
i dont get it, ppl r tryna say i can choose to suck d!ck and make myself enjoy holding another men? lulzz

 7 years ago '10        #205
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 bundles&stack16 said:
This post is horrendous to compare centuries of oppression for blacks to a ... but for you to say that this has been happening to gays long before blacks were forced to come to america is ignorant... Even Alexander The Great was known for his love of little boys, Homos3xuality was even accepted in the early days of the Roman Empire.. Roman elders would encourage younger boys to engage in s3xual acts...
I am by no means a gay basher or a supporter of the gay movement... I do believe in equality for all, but not at the expensive of people claiming to be going through the same segregation that my ancestors went through...suicides because of beinging tease at school by kids is a long shot similarity from one of the many massacre that occured over race.... heres one Homos3xuality maybe choice or it maybe due to some neurological indifference... either way
My Grandfather who owns an African American Museum would be digusted to find out that gays are using blacks as a scapegoat for there campaign..
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #206
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 matelyan said:
These ignorant motherfu*kers k!ll me with this bullsh*t. You aren't gay. So you don't know anything about what it means to be gay.

It's not a choice. Every gay person will tell you the same thing. So why do you act like you know more about the subject than the actual people who are gay?

Please grow up, find some love in your heart, do something productive with your life and quit talking out of your a.ss and speaking on a subject that only makes you look stupider with each reply and comment you post.

And let me ask you this smart guy. Did you choose to like women? Or did one day you just happen to notice a girl and become aroused? Because I never remember making the conscious decision to become heteros3xual. I just was.

And by you saying fu*k f*gs, or they made a choice and its unnatural, how does that benefit you or your life in any way? I feel dumber for even calling you ignorant and having this silly a.ss debate about a subject, that isn't going to benefit either one of us in any way. So I'm just curious as to why so much animosity for gays? What have they ever done to you?
Stop it b we dont care about your emotionally charged long a.ss rants.
 7 years ago '04        #207
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 jayjay2 said:
I read all these pages of comments for the humor, but you're posts stuck out to me and it's like this: you would NOT be doing all this debating and going back and forth with people if you didn't have two gay cousins. REAL TALK
That definitely plays into my decision to stand up against ignorance, bigotry, and prejudice.

But it has more to do with just being a decent human being. I am far from perfect and do all sorts of questionable sh*t. But one thing I never do is hate on my fellow man, especially for something like their skin color, race, religion or s3xuality.

Life is hard enough nowadays. So I figure why make it tougher for a certain sector of our society by chastizing them for their s3xuality. For starters its nobodies fu*king business what these grown a.ss, consenting adults do. And as long as they do not bother me, why would I want to go out of my way to make them feel uncomfortable.

In the end it has less to do with my gay friends and family and more to do with my disdain for all things stupid and ignorant.
 7 years ago '04        #208
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Loxy Miracles said:
Stop it b we dont care about your emotionally charged long a.ss rants.
I'm sorry your 3rd grade reading level doesn't allow you to engage in debates with educated people. I imagine that is working wonders for your life right about now.

I like how you didn't eve address anything I even said. You really must be ignorant as fu*k or just plain stupid. You talk a gang of sh*t, yet had nothing of substance to debate me on.
 7 years ago '10        #209
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 matelyan said:
I'm sorry your 3rd grade reading level doesn't allow you to engage in debates with educated people. I imagine that is working wonders for your life right about now.

I like how you didn't eve address anything I even said. You really must be ignorant as fu*k or just plain stupid. You talk a gang of sh*t, yet had nothing of substance to debate me on.
n*gga can YOU READ? i stated clearly i dont care about what you talking about. Meaning i feel no need to debate or discuss my opinions with you on this subject. now calm down you in here lookin lame typing long a.ss rants to n*ggas that clearly dont care what you have to say. YOU DONT KNOW ME, MY EDUCATION, MY BACKROUND, OR MY ACTUAL OPINION ON HOMOs3xUALS SO CHILL OUT B. <I typed in caps so you can see what i said clearly. It in no way reflects my education. fu*kin weirdo
 06-11-2011, 03:59 PM         #210
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You feel no need to debate yet you read and reply to his post and then continue on in the conversation. If you don't feel like participating in the discussion at hand then what exactly are you doing in here? You want to say something and have nobody call you on your bullsh*t This sh*t isn't no Sarah Palin interview on Fox
 06-11-2011, 04:04 PM         #211
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol n*ggaz comparing race to fu*king batty Mon...American going down the tube wit this gay sh*t...bun batty boi
 7 years ago '10        #212
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 -BigC- said:
You feel no need to debate yet you read and reply to his post and then continue on in the conversation. If you don't feel like participating in the discussion at hand then what exactly are you doing in here? You want to say something and have nobody call you on your bullsh*t This sh*t isn't no Sarah Palin interview on Fox
as you can see by my posts they have nothing to do with the subject of the thread. what made me reply was him replying in such a aggresive manner calling me out my name ans sh*t. he can call me out all he wants but there was no reason on calling me stupid. thats what warranted a response from me. not the subject of debate. now you chill also b. im already typing way more than needed to explain obvious sh*t to you clowns
 06-11-2011, 04:16 PM         #213
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
them f*gs k!ll me with this its not a choice thing im born like this. man shut the fu*k up with that bullsh*t
 Loxy Miracles said:
as you can see by my posts they have nothing to do with the subject of the thread. what made me reply was him replying in such a aggresive manner calling me out my name ans sh*t. he can call me out all he wants but there was no reason on calling me stupid. thats what warranted a response from me. not the subject of debate. now you chill also b. im already typing way more than needed to explain obvious sh*t to you clowns
So your first post has nothing to do with the topic? He called you stupid because of your statement. He didn't just come out of no where and say Loxy Miracles is stupid with no context. He probably shouldn't of insulted you because it does take away from the argument but at the same time you said some really ignorant sh*t in an offensive tone.
 06-11-2011, 04:19 PM         #214
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Tracy Morgan...

Who cares, the dude can barely speak english...

he an idiot, but he is the man.
 7 years ago '05        #215
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 matelyan said:
It's not a choice you as*hole. Just go ask the next gay person you encounter on the streets.

Or you can save your time, for I just asked both my gay cousins. One 23 the other 48. And both told me that they never decided to be gay, they just are. And they have known since they were children.

So please explain to me how two men who have been gay their entire life know less about homos3xuality than some ignorant as*hole such as yourself? Please explain to me how you still consider it a choice when two out of the millions of homos3xuals just disproved your very baseless and stupid theory. Go ahead I'll wait
 7 years ago '10        #216
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 -BigC- said:
So your first post has nothing to do with the topic? He called you stupid because of your statement. He didn't just come out of no where and say Loxy Miracles is stupid with no context. He probably shouldn't of insulted you because it does take away from the argument but at the same time you said some really ignorant sh*t in an offensive tone.
first of all this is the internet so its impossible for me to have an offensive tone on here. second its ironic for a guy to preach tolerance and hate ignorance than goes out his way to insult me for an OPINION. Dont you think so? and as for the first post thing yes it was. but i meant no one was replying to him about the topic because no one cared about his opinion enough to do so. as i stated before the only reason he got a response from me was because of him calling me stupid. not because because of the threads topic.


does that clear everthing up for you b?
 7 years ago '05        #217
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Tsukuyomi said:
What's even funnier is that you actually believe that's proof of anything...
so the word of this guy's 2 c*ck gobbling cousins is better than the word of anne heche? how dare u sir, heche is the truth
 06-11-2011, 04:36 PM         #218
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your "tone" was set by using a derogatory name for gay people and then telling them to shut the fu*k up. Preaching against tolerance and hate has nothing to do with calling someone out over statements. He didn't insult you just for your opinion but how you expressed it. And he called you stupid because of your comment on the topic of the thread...

And I would say he never actually insulted you in this thread. Calling you ignorant seems like an accurate statement when it comes to this topic. Maybe read up on the topic a little?
 7 years ago '10        #219
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 -BigC- said:
And I would say he never actually insulted you in this thread. Calling you ignorant seems like an accurate statement when it comes to this topic. Maybe read up on the topic a little?
im gay so what your saying is false
 7 years ago '09        #220
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1114 1114
Gay is the new black in a sense . I look at it like this: If you have a problem with people being gay then you're no different than a racist.

I believe liking the same s3x as yourself isn't something you just 'choose' to like. I like mustard and hate ketchup, why do I hate ketchup? I don't know, I always have. I like women, why do I like women? I don't know I just always have.

Stuff like that isn't something you just choose, it's something that happens naturally. People can't help they were born a certain color and people can't help that they like same s3x relationships over another thing. It's just the way things are. I don't believe in a "gay" gene or anything but certain things such as s3xual preference are just something that comes natural to a person. They can't really get help for it, it's what they like and there's nothing wrong with it.

If you've ever been discriminated against then you should know what gay people go through. Whether you like it or not gay people deserve the same rights as everyone else and one of those rights is to not be discriminated against.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy