Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4976 4976
I'm not mad at him. He just wasn't politically correct. It's becomming just ok to be gay & it's really not. It's a mental problem. It's not natural to want the same s3x. You can be born that way but you can also be born bi polar. There are a nice amount of people that are naturally gay but there are still people that do it b/c of the hand life threw them. If everyone was gay and there was no science, the human race would come to an end. We could procreate unless we unnaturally paired off & pairing off isn't base thinking that creatures naturally come with. You have to watch your mouth too much in this country & I really think this movement is getting out of hand.
 7 years ago '04        #182
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Eqman said:
Attraction is a feeling, but just because it feels correct doesnt mean you must act upon it. You cant excuse a criminal because what he did felt right to them. fu*k what a person feels, Biologically you are designed to procreate, its what we do mane. If you aren't born to procreate then you are born to die out.

But hey homos = more vag for the rest of us.
You're seriously comparing being gay to being a criminal? Crime is wrong because it hurts people, while being gay in and of itself does not.

Last edited by HHS; 06-11-2011 at 09:51 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #183
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 HHS said:
You're seriously comparing being gay to being a criminal? Crime is wrong because it hurts people, while being gay in and of itself does not.
Ask a homo if anal s3x hurts? LOL
 7 years ago '05        #184
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 niceguy954 said:
damn the gay community is strong now a days....this is silly..every comment people make is analysis and sh*t..
as the NAACP doesnt do the same thing
both of yall annoying as fu*k when it comes to analyzing sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #185
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
also @ n*ggas getting STEAMING MAD @ Kramer when he was just "telling jokes" and then saying tracy was just "telling jokes"

7 years ago '04        #186
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
As a heteros3xual man, I will f!ght for the rights and dignity of gay people everywhere.
 7 years ago '05        #187
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
he said some of those jokes on his cable special lol
 7 years ago '09        #188
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
fu*k f*ggots and fu*k people even more if thjey want to compare being black to being gay
 7 years ago '04        #189
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
Oh man, another black white thread on boxden...

WAIT! WHAT! did u say 3D?

[pic - click to view]

06-11-2011, 12:39 PM         #190
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there goes this non talented motherfu*ker's career.... oh well i never really he was that funny anywho
 06-11-2011, 12:42 PM         #191
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
We don't have to compare the specifics of each incident to realize that they are very similar. In both, a tremendous amount of hatred was shown. The main difference being that Michael Richards was white, the victims black. In this case Morgan is black and the victims gay.. So it's shocking, yet not really surprising given that this is BX, that instead of blasting Morgan like you all did Michael, you all agree. I can't even count how many people here simply said 'fu*k them f*gs'...

And to the other people. If you really can't see the similarity between gay rights and black rights... and above all, civil rights... then well... you're an idiot....

To be fair, gays were singled out and ostracized, murdered etc... long before Africans were forced over to America. Not that it necessarily matters which group has suffered more, but apparently most here seem to forget that homos3xuality didn't just start a few decades ago. It's been around far longer than institutionalized racism against blacks, and I'm sure homophobia has as well.
i argee with you Remember what forum this is, this is boxden where there is no logic and whatever isnt black, a jordan sneaker, or urban .... to these a.sswipes its not right and its all wrong.... black boxden members
 7 years ago '04        #192
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Tsukuyomi said:
We don't have to compare the specifics of each incident to realize that they are very similar. In both, a tremendous amount of hatred was shown. The main difference being that Michael Richards was white, the victims black. In this case Morgan is black and the victims gay.. So it's shocking, yet not really surprising given that this is BX, that instead of blasting Morgan like you all did Michael, you all agree. I can't even count how many people here simply said 'fu*k them f*gs'...

And to the other people. If you really can't see the similarity between gay rights and black rights... and above all, civil rights... then well... you're an idiot....

To be fair, gays were singled out and ostracized, murdered etc... long before Africans were forced over to America. Not that it necessarily matters which group has suffered more, but apparently most here seem to forget that homos3xuality didn't just start a few decades ago. It's been around far longer than institutionalized racism against blacks, and I'm sure homophobia has as well.
This post is horrendous to compare centuries of oppression for blacks to a ... but for you to say that this has been happening to gays long before blacks were forced to come to america is ignorant... Even Alexander The Great was known for his love of little boys, Homos3xuality was even accepted in the early days of the Roman Empire.. Roman elders would encourage younger boys to engage in s3xual acts...
I am by no means a gay basher or a supporter of the gay movement... I do believe in equality for all, but not at the expensive of people claiming to be going through the same segregation that my ancestors went through...suicides because of beinging tease at school by kids is a long shot similarity from one of the many massacre that occured over race.... heres one Homos3xuality maybe choice or it maybe due to some neurological indifference... either way
My Grandfather who owns an African American Museum would be digusted to find out that gays are using blacks as a scapegoat for there campaign..
 7 years ago '04        #193
space
space
 LankanLatino said:
To some people, if you didn't go through slavery and the fu*ked up things black people went through, then you have no right to justice. Since the suffering of homos3xuals doesn't measure up to the suffering of black people, "fu*k THEM f*ggotS" right? Grow up people and learn that we are all men and women regardless of skin colour, race or s3xual preference.
your right my good sir but the difference is even to this day black people are not created equal you want to find out the truth go take a sociology course im sure they'll fill you in...
 7 years ago '07        #194
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Ricky Towel said:
michael richards should get hired on the cast of 30 rock.
Nice attempt at humor
 7 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
How is it ignorant? It's true.

You bring up Alexander as an example, I'll bring up the baddest villain of them all. God. The bible itself demoralizes gays and labels them abominations.
Why do all gay people think god hates them... The bible was written by people carrying gods spoken word and has been changed numerous times over the centuries... whose to say if god really does demoralize gays but god himself... and i guess god has really been punishing gays these days since you compare a human that lived a homos3xual lifestyle way back then and was not punished for his actions... to GOD
 7 years ago '09        #196
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 DrX said:
lol still people still wanna ignore the racism in the gay community...fags discrimination like everybody else

its a big deal in the gay community...its the elephant in the room that gays and gay supporters wanna ignore...a gay black man can go for a job he still gotta deal with negative perception of being black...a gay white man will still be looked at as ur typical everybody str8 white guy along as he dont have extreme sissy mannerisms

gays wasnt enslaved, k!lled, r*ped or suffered generations of institutionalized racism...so cry me a fu*kin river...
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #197
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,693 | Props total: 8655 8655
i dont believe people are born gay its a choice.

comparing gays to blacks isn't even close.

gay people have been around before america was discovered.

society has changed back and forth on gay people whether they accept it or not.

i guess now its back to being accepted.

me personal i dont like the gay sh*t but i can accept it because gay people aint never did nothing wrong to me.

secondly if you got such a huge problem with something and dont do sh*t about it you might as well shut the fu*k up about it.
 7 years ago '06        #198
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
That's gay.
 7 years ago '10        #199
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
nobody gives a fu*k if his f*ggot a.ss feelings is hurt. grown a.ss man actin like a pus*y...wait
 7 years ago '04        #200
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Cee4our said:
yea i could waste my time doing that or i could just go with wut i know about the way people think and feel. some people want to feel special or different but no one wants to feel alone, so they choose behaviors that will group them with others smaller sects of society. theres a million ways to accomplish that but its all different means to the same end. whether its joining a gang, the military, being homos3xual, emo, jersey douche, etc....or even being that as*hole who always happens to be "best friends" with whatever random classmate, coworker, or other acquaintance who dies, people love attention.

It's not a choice you as*hole. Just go ask the next gay person you encounter on the streets.

Or you can save your time, for I just asked both my gay cousins. One 23 the other 48. And both told me that they never decided to be gay, they just are. And they have known since they were children.

So please explain to me how two men who have been gay their entire life know less about homos3xuality than some ignorant as*hole such as yourself? Please explain to me how you still consider it a choice when two out of the millions of homos3xuals just disproved your very baseless and stupid theory. Go ahead I'll wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy