Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
11994 pageviews
303 comments

jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show

Don't really care...but it's a TT on Twitter image

[pic - click to view]

A man who attended Tracy Morgan's recent show in Nashville claims the comedian launched an anti-gay tirade during which he said he'd "pull out a knife and stab" his son if he were gay.

In a Facebook post titled "Why I No Longer 'Like' Tracy Morgan — A Must Read," Kevin Rogers wrote that he'd been a big fan of Morgan's since he was a cast member on "Saturday Night Live." Rogers, who is gay, wrote that he was prepared for "a good ribbing of straight gay humor" but was surprised at what he claims the "30 Rock" star said onstage.

"I have very thick skin when it comes to humor; I can dish and I can take," Rogers wrote. "What I can't take is when Mr. Morgan took it upon himself to mention about how he feels all this gay sh*t was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that 'Born this Way' is bulls-it, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because 'God don't make no mistakes' (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake). He said that there is no way a woman could love and have s3xual desire for another woman, that's just a woman pretending because she hates a f--king man. He took time to visit the bullsh*t of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

Morgan allegedly added that "gay was something kids learn from the media and programming" (Rogers' words).

Continued Rogers: "He said if his son that was gay he better come home and talk to him like a man and not [he mimicked a gay, high pitched voice] or he would pull out a knife and stab that little N (one word I refuse to use) to death. ... Tracy then said he didn't f--king care if he pissed off some gays, because if they can take a f--king d-ck up their a--... they can take a f--king joke."

Rogers claims that "none of this rant was a joke. His entire demeanor changed during that portion of the night. He was truly filled with some hate towards us."

He added that about 10-15 people walked out of the Ryman Auditorium, but he forced himself to stay put because "I knew if I got up ... he won. He wanted to p!ss people off and get a rise. ... I'm not angry ... just very very, very disappointed."

Rogers put his Facebook post up Friday night, after the show, but it seems news began spreading after Truth Wins Out, a nonprofit organization that f!ght "anti-LGBT religious extremism," posted it on their own website several days later and other outlets began to pick it up.

A rep for Ryman Auditorim tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement: "The Ryman Auditorium regrets that people were offended by statements made by Tracy Morgan during his June 3 appearance. The Ryman does not control the content presented by people appearing on its stage, nor does it endorse any of the views of, or statements made by, such persons.”

Truth Wins Out director of social media Evan Hurst is calling on Morgan to address the allegations.

“Tracy Morgan needs to respond to these allegations," he wrote on the group's website. "Comedians have long pushed the envelope in tackling controversial subjects. Indeed, it’s part of their job description, and good comedians are able to do this and keep everybody laughing at the same time. However, abject hatred directed at vulnerable kids is not comedy, by anyone’s definition. If these reports are true, we expect a full explanation and apology.”

It wouldn't be the first time Morgan has drawn fire for his comments. In January, TNT issued an apology after Morgan said on a live Inside the NBA broadcast Sarah Palin is "good masturbation material."

Other targets have included Charlie Sheen, whom Morgan called an "a--hole" whose "kids are going to suffer and don't even know it because this is a cycle of abuse."

And at a New York show two years ago, Morgan reportedly made a comment that being gay is a "choice," prompting several people to walk out, according to the Advocate.

Meanwhile, "Tracy Morgan" became a trending topic on Twitter on Thursday night and into Friday morning as news of the post spread. Most people took a decidedly anti-Morgan stance. Some sample tweets:

-- "Dear Tracy Morgan, @CharlieSheen was fired for his off set behavior and the same rule should apply to you! At least people watch his sitcom!" -- Ryan Schwartz

-- "Wow....I feel so bad for his son!" -- Tracey Marvin

-- "Tracy Morgan should know calling a hate filled bigoted tirade a "joke" doesn't make it OK. I'd be fine if @NotTinaFey fires him." -- Jay

-- "I cannot STAND Tracy Morgan, but if he said all this mess, he's an ever bigger douche than I thought" -- HSofia
Advertise | AdChoices

-- "Re: Tracy Morgan: it's not a f---ing choice. Did you choose to be black!!! DID YOU!??? Oh wait I am SMART enough to know that's not possible" -- Seth Fox

-- "LOL. That sound you hear...is Tracy Morgan's career going down the toilet." -- Sage Ashford

-- "aw tracy morgan i liked you :\" -- Jongho

-- "Tracy Morgan can F himself. You're not funny, you're disgusting." -- Arielle B

-- "Tracy Morgan's publicist must have aged 10 years tonight." -- Jamila S

-- "wow people are so fast to boycott things. I'm not going to stop watching 30 Rock just because Tracy Morgan is an idiot" -- Justin

-- "Tracy Morgan ..... Michael Richards in "Ruined" coming to theater near you! The best bigoted buddy movie of 2012" -- P---y Whisperer

-- "What Tracy Morgan said was disgusting, vile & disrespectful to the LGBT community, & also to his family." -- Monster Quira

-- "Tracy Morgan sounds best when Tiny Fey is the one putting words in his mouth." -- Anne Toth

-- "Tracy Morgan should be ashamed of himself. His homophobic tirade is disgusting and I have forever lost respect for this man... sick!" -- Joey Parker

[pic - click to view]

http://today.msnbc.msn.co .. entertainment/

303 comments for "Jun 10 - Tracy Morgan goes on anti-gay tirade during Nashville show"

7 years ago '06        #2
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
damn the gay community is strong now a days....this is silly..every comment people make is analysis and sh*t..
 7 years ago '10        #3
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,096 | Props total: 7454 7454
fu*k them f*ggots
 7 years ago '04        #4
jake_starrz 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas go in expecting the tracy they see on 30 rock and snl. n*gga is raw when it comes to standup, he dont got a filter and he shouldnt have to. walk your f*ggot a.ss out if your offended, n*gga already got your money anyways.
 7 years ago '04        #5
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Gay is the new black.

Morgan shot himself in the head with this sh*t.
 06-10-2011, 12:00 PM         #6
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ha, I always thought this n*gga was gay tho. Prolly why he's going hard on em. Ole down-low negro.
 7 years ago '10        #7
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 167 167
hes a comedian these people needs to hop off his d!ck
 7 years ago '11        #8
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3056 3056
You can never tell if Tracy is doing a act or if it was real, if people were laughing loud in the crowd he probably went in more just because thats what comedians do
 06-10-2011, 12:24 PM         #9
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStayPaid said:
This n*gga works on 30 ROCK....I think if he was anti gay it would have came up way before this sh*t.....
pfft, he not gonna let them f*ggots get in the way of his paper. Look how far Donald Trump got with his anti-black attitude

The gays finally got a soapbox like NAACP and they gonna use every chance they get.
 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM         #10
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-- "Re: Tracy Morgan: it's not a f---ing choice. Did you choose to be black!!! DID YOU!??? Oh wait I am SMART enough to know that's not possible" -- Seth Fox
@ one of them n*ggas really tryna compare bein black and being gay

i wish a f*gget would try me like that talkin bout did he decide to be born black :finger:
 7 years ago '04        #11
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Real talk fu*k them f*ggots
 7 years ago '09        #12
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
michael richards should get hired on the cast of 30 rock.
 7 years ago '04        #13
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
@ one of them n*ggas really tryna compare bein black and being gay

i wish a f*gget would try me like that talkin bout did he decide to be born black :finger:
Weren't blacks f!ghting for equality and just simple right to be acknowledged as a human being, rather than some label???
 06-10-2011, 01:41 PM         #14
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:

Did you decide to be born black???
you really comparing me being born black to them choosin to like boys?!?!?

theres no way possible somebody is born gay...none. AT ALL
 06-10-2011, 01:45 PM         #15
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Weren't blacks f!ghting for equality and just simple right to be acknowledged as a human being, rather than some label???
no matter what we'll always be labeled people may try to suger coat it but its life
 7 years ago '04        #16
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k them f*ggots.
 7 years ago '04        #17
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
no matter what we'll always be labeled people may try to suger coat it but its life
Still.

The hate is unnecessary and unwarranted, people co-signing this behavior is extremely pathetic and sad.
 06-10-2011, 02:03 PM         #18
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tsukuyomi said:
Really? prove it...
its a decision....

.....IF it was up to me i woulda been born black

.....because its up to them they made their decision to like boys

we're outnumber by girls on earth and they dont care
 7 years ago '04        #19
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
lol fu*k gay people..they're the fu*king worst i swear....nobody can be born gay, that sh*t is impossible...2 gay people cannot procreate, thats enough argument alone to disprove the stupid a.ss theory that people could possibly be born gay...its unnatural, plain and simple...if two d!cks or two pussies coming together (no pun intended) could somehow create an offspring, then maybe you'd have an argument that its a natural thing, but since thats not how it works (a d!ck needs a pus*y and vice versa, for you slow people,) it is only natural for males to like females and vice versa....seriously, get off gaga's nuts and accept that you made a sh*tty life decision and your name is gona die wen you die because you let your boyfriend swallow what should have been your future kids....im so fu*king sick of f*ggots trying to act like victims for doing gay sh*t....

and i never really liked tracy morgan, but some of that sh*t is funny....the whole 'if you can take a d!ck up your a.ss then you can take a joke' sh*t had me
 7 years ago '07        #20
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
tracy is too raw and i think he really doesn't give a fu*k. he did the same thing at carnegie hall a couple years ago. said some anti-gay sh*t and folks started to walk out. i bet NBC is gonna get him off of 30 rock.

I don't agree with the majority of what he said but tracy should be smarter than that.

and I believe s3xual preference is a subcionscious choice
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago