Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
[quote=sasasasasser

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #162
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
What's your point?
 7 years ago '09        #163
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
[quote=sasasasasser

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #164
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
she looks mixed to me, plus on allhiphop they said she was mixed, bi*ch even has a black baby daddy that confirmed she was mixed...unless he was lying too
I asked her on twitter and she said she was white.... somebody is lying...don't know who
 7 years ago '05        #165
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
But some of the comments in this thread
 06-10-2011, 06:30 PM         #166
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
What's your point?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #167
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
[q[quote=sasasasasser e are.

7 years ago '04        #168
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
What other words can only black people use??
 06-10-2011, 06:47 PM         #169
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
What other words can only black people use??
i know your a big bad white guy from your computer but go and call a black man a ****** to his face and see how cool it is
 7 years ago '09        #170
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
[quote=sasa[quote=sasasasasser

7 years ago '09        #171
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
What do the stereotypes people go through have to do at all with the word n*gga......If a n*gga is harassed by a racist cop, how does that impact whether or not Kreayshawn can say n*gga.......lol
 7 years ago '09        #172
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
[quote=sasasasasser

7 years ago '04        #173
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
I'm from the bay and it's not even like that....

A few of the thugs will call other people that when they are white/asian/mexican or whatever, but most people know better. If your skin color is lighter than the cool greys you need to be cool with using the N WORD

I've met several/white/mexican people who use the word to each other, but 98% know better or only let it "slip" in freestyles or by accident
 7 years ago '09        #174
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 jodyham said:
You black?
Would that effect anything? Are you going to use the "n*gga" represents everything that us black people had to go through argument? The "fu*k these n*ggas, Imma spare everything but these n*ggas"..."n*gga"? the "Suck a n*gga d!ck or summin"......"n*gga"? There is nothing historical or poetic about the word, there is no deeper significance to the word. It is used by black to describe anyone, including white people and themselves. A white person saying the word "n*gga" does not make them racist, although it may make them ignorant...no less ignorant than black people that also say it. I dont understand the correlation between being discriminated against in your daily life, and exclusive rights to the word n*gga. Some racist says some sh*t to you...its unfortunate...but those people exist................that being said, how does that mean you now have exclusive rights to a word. Kreayshawn didnt do anything to you, she probably loves black people. Probably sucks plenty of black and white d!ck.
 06-10-2011, 07:07 PM         #175
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Would that effect anything? Are you going to use the "n*gga" represents everything that us black people had to go through argument? The "fu*k these n*ggas, Imma spare everything but these n*ggas"..."n*gga"? the "Suck a n*gga d!ck or summin"......"n*gga"? There is nothing historical or poetic about the word, there is no deeper significance to the word. It is used by black to describe anyone, including white people and themselves. A white person saying the word "n*gga" does not make them racist, although it may make them ignorant...no less ignorant than black people that also say it. I dont understand the correlation between being discriminated against in your daily life, and exclusive rights to the word n*gga. Some racist says some sh*t to you...its unfortunate...but those people exist................that being said, how does that mean you now have exclusive rights to a word. Kreayshawn didnt do anything to you, she probably loves black people. Probably sucks plenty of black and white d!ck.

this is some retarded rationale..nobody has exclusive rights to ANY WORD...it's not about OWNING a word...it's about respect...the same way kreyshawn knows better then to go around calling people a kike,or a chink,or a spic....thus if you're lacking the respect enough to KNOW that it's a problem when you do say the word..then there is no reason for her,or YOU to sit here,and act like you don't understand when people get upset...
 06-10-2011, 07:08 PM         #176
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still wonder why people even use n*gga....a bit of a contradiction IMO if your black and your calling your people that. But thats just me..
 7 years ago '09        #177
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
sasasasass

sasasasass

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #178
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
this is some retarded rationale..nobody has exclusive rights to ANY WORD...it's not about OWNING a word...it's about respect...the same way kreyshawn knows better then to go around calling people a kike,or a chink,or a spic....thus if you're lacking the respect enough to KNOW that it's a problem when you do say the word..then there is no reason for her,or YOU to sit here,and act like you don't understand when people get upset...
:dancingcool:I appreciate the intelligent response sir. If it is about respect, then why say it at all, regardless of race......Is it actually equivalent to chink, spic, kike? I've never heard any of those races use those words so freely among one another, or in their music, or as a term of endearment. Is it disrespectful as a whole.....or is it only disrespectful when a white person says it.
 7 years ago '09        #179
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
sasasasass

:isasasasass

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #180
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
sasasasassused sasasasass

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy