White Rapper Kreayshawn Defines Using The N-Word

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,086 | Props total: 10767 10767
The fu*k wrong with some of ya'll? I can't believe the sh*t I'm reading in here
 7 years ago '05        #142
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Its just plain disrespectful, this bi*ch missed history class.
 7 years ago '11        #143
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Rendition said:
you n*ggas got some waking up to do

if Kreayshawn and V-nasty say it with no repercussions.. you might as well open the flood gates

theres a reason why no big time white male rappers have said it yet

just because shes white and cute doesn't give her a pass

wake the fu*k up

Rendition said:
the funniest sh*t is when non-blacks try to justify their usage of saying n*gga

first of all you're not even black..

just start there and stfu

Black people are always rolling over man.. im tired of you soft a.ss dudes

let this white bi*ch use this sh*t all she wants and see what happens from there
^^gotta prop you...speakin nuthin but the truth! I ain't even read the whole thread cause i'm sure it's alot of bytch azz n*ggaz in this thread co-signing this wack white ho. I ain't know this many fucc boys actually existed in the world.
 7 years ago '04        #144
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
LOL @ some 90 pound white girl breakin all these n*ggas hearts

06-10-2011, 05:22 PM         #145
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Yung Berg takes another L. Little white girls talking about robbing him now.
 06-10-2011, 05:35 PM         #146
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these hunkys :disdain2:
 7 years ago '07        #147
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i actually know suburban white kids in real life that call eachother n*gga its whatever to me and im black !!
 06-10-2011, 05:47 PM         #148
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
As I understand it. Race relations in Oakland/ the bay are like 20 years ahead of the rest of the country. In Oakland they are all bonded together through their poverty. It's not about black or white but the fact that they're all in the same boat economically. Y'all k!lling me with the fake outrage. She's not saying n*gga to be racist. She's saying it to the way we say it. Term of endearment. Brotherhood. I guess that's how it is in the bay.

You're giving words too much power over yourselves. If a 100lb white woman saying n*gga meaning brother or friend( not n1gger) can upset you this much and allow yourselves to give power over your Minds then I can only imagine what else you'll allow to conquer your minds.
Tell Oscar Grant that.
 06-10-2011, 05:54 PM         #149
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
As I understand it. Race relations in Oakland/ the bay are like 20 years ahead of the rest of the country. In Oakland they are all bonded together through their poverty. It's not about black or white but the fact that they're all in the same boat economically. Y'all k!lling me with the fake outrage. She's not saying n*gga to be racist. She's saying it to the way we say it. Term of endearment. Brotherhood. I guess that's how it is in the bay.

You're giving words too much power over yourselves. If a 100lb white woman saying n*gga meaning brother or friend( not n1gger) can upset you this much and allow yourselves to give power over your Minds then I can only imagine what else you'll allow to conquer your minds.
no matter how you spin it it aint cool at all
 06-10-2011, 05:57 PM         #150
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Dre said:
Oscar Grant got murdered purely out of racism. I don't see what Kreayshawn is doing as bigotry. Then again i don't give words power over my mind because society tells me I should. I say n*gga a lot- I don't get offended when ppl of other races say it. N1gger is another story.
You said the bay is 20 years ahead of everyone else in race relations not when young black men who are handcuffed on their stomach are shot in the back and k!lled. It doesn't really bother me white people saying that word. If the entire history of my people was filled with ignorance and barbarism i'd adopt another culture too.
 06-10-2011, 05:57 PM         #151
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:

Yung Berg takes another L. Little white girls talking about robbing him now.
whole lotta garbage comin out if you ask me
 7 years ago '08        #152
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 big blak afrika said:
You said the bay is 20 years ahead of everyone else in race relations not when young black men who are handcuffed on their stomach are shot in the back and k!lled. It doesn't really bother me white people saying that word. If the entire history of my people was filled with ignorance and barbarism i'd adopt another culture too.
his name is big blak afrika for a reason....:agreement6:

/thread...
 7 years ago '06        #153
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
she's not corny because she say n*gga...she's corny because she can't rap .... I'm already over this bi*ch and she ain't even release an album yet
 06-10-2011, 06:12 PM         #154
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know white people from the bay that don't EVER say n*gga,and NEVER would....that's a bullsh*t cop out.....it's just CERTAIN white people,and there are TONS of them,and always have been...try to always use bullsh*t excuses to use the word....until you run across someone who ain't having that sh*t....

black people are always made to feel bad for standing up for themselves...."don't get mad about this silly a.ss white girl calling you n*ggas....she isn't saying ******"....GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE.....fu*k you,and fu*k this ugly a.ss white bi*ch....you know before hand it's a problem to use the word....you just want to justify the sh*t,because you REALLY want to use it....of the MILLIONS of words you can use...you just HAVE to use n*gga....
 7 years ago '04        #155
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol @ these sensitive dudes.. unbelievable how many hypocrites are in this thread.
 7 years ago '09        #156
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
[[quote=sasasasasser

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #157
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
[q[quote=sasasasasser

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #158
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
When did only black people get those exclusive rights to "n*gga?"

I musta missed the memo.
 7 years ago '05        #159
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
i personally don't think anyone should use it. White people have no business using the word, but black people shouldn't use it either. There is no reason to use it, unless you don't mind sounding uneducated just like swearing/cussing, and all it does is add to the stereo type. the word should just fade away. I mean why use the word it doesn't do anything, when I hear people of any race using it all i think is they are followers and cant think for themselves and they are just trying to sound cool. I know or at least hope that parents are not teaching these kids to use the word. expand your vocabulary.
 7 years ago '05        #160
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
and just because you can say doesnt mean you should say it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy