Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 03:28 PM         #121
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rendition said:
I'm in Cali and i realize there are a lot of Kreayshawn and V-nastys out here
Same. None of them would ever say n*gga to a random person.
 7 years ago '11        #122
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,229 | Props total: 2757 2757
 7 years ago '09        #123
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Dangerously said:
Do you really believe that? If so, you're a tragic human being. And what's with this sensitive bullsh*t? When did giving a sh*t become a bi*chmade trait? If anything, letting someone call you whatever they want is more bi*chmade and female than anything. You're like one of those females that get called a ho and you're like "YEAH AND".

No, you just openly admitted to being a ho. That's stupid.
You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me broke.

You may have a point if you could give a legitimate reason why black people should say it, but white people are excluded. Majority of posts in here were "I'll buss dat gurl in her fukkin dome" "This bi*ch get choked out fu*k dat" "man aww fu*k hell naw, someone needa body this bi*ch"

Someone explain to me the significance of the word "n*gga", why only black people are allowed and should say it. Most members on here will drop the word "Fag" with the swiftness, and think nothing of it. Most people on here will say the word n*gga multiple times and no one gets mad, even though you are unsure of anyones race. People on here will listen to a rap song with the word "cracker" in it, which is used only in a derogatory sense, and no post is made by either white or black posters. BUT, when a girl that is clearly white says "n*gga", which is most of the time a term of endearment, or at the very worst a neutral word used to describe anyone in general.....its an outrage. fu*k outta here.
 7 years ago '06        #124
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Damn... this bi*ch started a 7 page thread.... she goin places.

Last edited by Da Realness; 06-10-2011 at 03:54 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #125
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
[quote=sasasasasser

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:10 PM..
 06-10-2011, 04:02 PM         #126
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh, I really could care less.
 7 years ago '07        #127
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I don't consider myself a "n*gga". I never call anybody else a n*gga unless I'm acting out a persona on Boxden. My people only called ignorant people or no-good males "n*ggas". I don't a.ssociate myself with the word much and I'm from a lower-class family. I notice a lot of people from all races using the word. The arguments over it will go nowhere so I ignore it.

I do have a problem with the mentality behind people saying "******". It tends to come from those with inferiority complexes.
 7 years ago '09        #128
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
I don't consider myself a "n*gga". I never call anybody else a n*gga unless I'm acting out a persona on Boxden. My people only called ignorant people or no-good males "n*ggas". I don't a.ssociate myself with the word much and I'm from a lower-class family. I notice a lot of people from all races using the word. The arguments over it will go nowhere so I ignore it.

I do have a problem with the mentality behind people saying "******". It tends to come from those with inferiority complexes.
I'm with this. If you are black and hold the viewpoint that NO ONE should be using the word. I completely understand and respect that.

If you're black though, and you think that only you should be saying the word
 7 years ago '11        #129
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 OmenGFX said:
long a.ss dumb sh*t

its crazy how you f*ggits keep trying to make gay people and black people synonymous wtf, so you saying sucking another mans d!ck is the same as being black.

so if i dont like men getting fu*ked by men, i dont like white people. Gay people can wake up and pretend not to be gay, i cant wake up and not be black.

And n*gga is a term of endearment to black people just like bi*ch is a term of endearment to some women,

go call somebody a black bi*ch and see where that get you in real life
 06-10-2011, 04:14 PM         #130
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm... WHITEYS... YOU ARE ALL ONE STEP CLOSER TO FULL UNRESTRICTED PERMISSION TO USE THE N-WORD. this journey was long and hard, but u guys did it. are u fu*king happy?
 7 years ago '09        #131
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,671 | Props total: 13156 13156
lmaoo
 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM         #132
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people in here saying they've been called n*gga none of you have ever been treated like a n*gga. Everybody want to be a n*gga until the police/society a.ssume you're a criminal because the color of your skin and treat you as such. Everybody want to be a n*gga but they don't get every one of their accomplishments written off as affirmative action. Everybody want to be a n*gga until they see a n*gga handcuffed on his stomach shot in his back and k!lled. Y'all may have been called a n*gga but you've never been treated as such.
 7 years ago '09        #133
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
 megalomaniacal said:
its crazy how you f*ggits keep trying to make gay people and black people synonymous wtf, so you saying sucking another mans d!ck is the same as being black.

so if i dont like men getting fu*ked by men, i dont like white people. Gay people can wake up and pretend not to be gay, i cant wake up and not be black.

And n*gga is a term of endearment to black people just like bi*ch is a term of endearment to some women,

go call somebody a black bi*ch and see where that get you in real life
You're not very well educated are you....lol....really.....that is what you're going to roll with? At no point did I say being black was equivalent to being gay. I said being black and thinking no one else should be allowed to say "n*gga", but then using the word "fag" freely(which is derogatory to a select group of people) is hypocritical. Your "call someone a a bi*ch and see what happens" argument is also equally awful. Would this thread have been made if Kreayshawn used the word "bi*ch" in her tweet? This thread has nothing to do with calling one person specifically "n*gga"...it is the fact that she said it at all that just eats away at you, and its humorous. You're a weak individual. Do not even respond, for your sake.
 7 years ago '11        #134
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4769 4769
 OmenGFX said:
You're not very well educated are you....lol....really.....that is what you're going to roll with? At no point did I say being black was equivalent to being gay. I said being black and thinking no one else should be allowed to say "n*gga", but then using the word "fag" freely(which is derogatory to a select group of people) is hypocritical. Your "call someone a a bi*ch and see what happens" argument is also equally awful. Would this thread have been made if Kreayshawn used the word "bi*ch" in her tweet? This thread has nothing to do with calling one person specifically "n*gga"...it is the fact that she said it at all that just eats away at you, and its humorous. You're a weak individual. Do not even respond, for your sake.

I dont care if she says it or not, i know white/mexican/asian people who i came up with that have said it out of love and culture. What your not getting is it doesnt matter how i came up, there are people who will fu*k her up for saying it outside of wherever she from.
And fu*k a tweet Im talking about real life situations if she called a chick a bi*ch she didnt know they might take it the wrong way depending on culture. And your dumb a.ss fu*k if you didnt see she put she says it cuz people call her that pus*y
 7 years ago '04        #135
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
shes from oakland. she gets a pass.
 7 years ago '04        #136
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Diplomatt15 said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah, she's f*ckin' up already.
 7 years ago '09        #137
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
Why do you think Kreayshawn acts the way she does? Thats how she was brought up, thats how she tried to fit in. She emulates what she has been exposed to, and you hate her for it. You think I as a white person could walk around Oakland in a turtleneck and straight leg jeans, speak proper english, and not catch any sh*t? There are racists of every race. You don't think a white person has ever walked through a black or hispanic hood and been yelled at/namecalled/bullied/robbed/jumped...even just stared down(not like I have seen this first hand or anything...lol) There are and always will be racists of every race. That is an excuse to remain in your defined social group. The most powerful man in the world is a black man though, and he was voted in by a majority of white people, that should say something.
 7 years ago '06        #138
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 219 219
[evil]deal with it[/evil]
 7 years ago '07        #139
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 big blak afrika said:
White people in here saying they've been called n*gga none of you have ever been treated like a n*gga. Everybody want to be a n*gga until the police/society a.ssume you're a criminal because the color of your skin and treat you as such. Everybody want to be a n*gga but they don't get every one of their accomplishments written off as affirmative action. Everybody want to be a n*gga until they see a n*gga handcuffed on his stomach shot in his back and k!lled. Y'all may have been called a n*gga but you've never been treated as such.
Close the fu*kin thread....Kreayshawn and none of you white folks in here aint been thru the bullsh*t I been thru just on interviews alone

Close the fu*kin thread
 7 years ago '07        #140
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ this dumb bi*ch using the excuse, that in oakland everyone says n*gga..what a dumbass hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago