Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
if ppl in your circle let u call u that then fine. thats on them but dont go out the net and just start saying that sh*t . cause your a little white bi*ch and blk hoes already dont like u cause u fu*king n*ggas. they dont want u call them n*gga to
 7 years ago '10        #82
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,280 | Props total: 7599 7599
 Jacc Blacc said:
you said she doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga everywhere and if you dont feel comfortable saying it everywhere then chances are you shouldnt say it....remeber

what im saying is most respectable black kids dont say the word n*gga around older black people because its disrespectful, you think you can say n*gga around a 50 or 60 year old black person and then when they ask you why are you using such a negative connotation your gonna say 'well we turned it positive".....nope which goes back to my point......if a black kid doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga in certain situations then according to you he or she knows she shouldnt be using the word in the first place

i agree with you
I see the point you are trying to make, but theres a slight difference when around Older blacks (Or you're In school, or at work, or around family) Its not just n*gga you alter out, you alter out just about any disrespectful thing in the English language, not just the word n*gga. And this applies to all races you are respectful in the way you talk in these situation, not just One particular word.

Now with whites like this (ones that talk slang and are hood or think they are), they dont alter anything out the way they talk when talking to other steet black people they dont know, they only alter out the word n*gga. Cause they know they shouldn't say it. Do other black people that use the word ever alter the word n*gga when talking to other street people? Never.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-10-2011 at 02:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,475 | Props total: 2706 2706
Theres nothing i hate more than white people trying to break down why they can say ni66a
 06-10-2011, 02:41 PM         #84
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Word, I'm getting real tired of this hipster rap sh*t (IE: Kreayshawn, Lil B)

sh*t's not only disgusting, but it isn't even GOOD. I'm all for diversity in hip-hop, but these trend is garbage.
This ^, I couldn't agree with this kid more. Kreayshawn isn't even a *real* rapper... She's some poser female. No s3xism, but women shouldn't be rappers, they're not good at it and until someone can prove otherwise...
 06-10-2011, 02:41 PM         #85
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you right....eminem dont say n*gga, he straight up says N!GGER

and you blacks still buy his sh*t
u think black people buy em records?
 7 years ago '09        #86
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 ondatpurple said:
which is the same reason YOU shouldn't be using that word in certain situations.

I mean why try to be like us in the first place?
no one is trying to be like you, believe it or not alot of different races listen to hiphop, hiphop is what introduced us to slangs like n*gga, trust me, i dont want to be black, and i dont want to be you n*gga.........BUT a n*gga aint gonna tell me i cant say n*gga or any other slang in hiphop

got it...n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #87
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
I see the point you are trying to make, but theres a slight difference when around Older blacks (Or you're In school, or at work, or around family) Its not just n*gga you alter out, you alter out just about any disrespectful thing in the English language, not just the word n*gga.
so your sayig the word n*gga is a disrespectful vocabulary to use.......no matter what race you are???? i can agree with that, for instance i dont say the word bi*ch around my mom or my dad out of respect but you better believe in front of my friends i use that sh*t damn near every day
 06-10-2011, 02:45 PM         #88
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
no one is trying to be like you, believe it or not alot of different races listen to hiphop, hiphop is what introduced us to slangs like n*gga, trust me, i dont want to be black, and i dont want to be you n*gga.........BUT a n*gga aint gonna tell me i cant say n*gga or any other slang in hiphop

got it...n*gga
Okay Kizza, go to East Oakland and call someone a n*gga. Let's see how well that goes over.
 7 years ago '05        #89
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2639 2639
she can never say n*gga in my books and be accepted at the end of the day she's still white and will never experience racism like we do, HELL TO THE NO!!! ill break a moet bottle on her face son! that gucci gucci song is tight though...
 7 years ago '10        #90
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
yall f*gs is sensitive as fu*k. i dont care she grew up in the hood round n*ggas so i dont see the problem
 06-10-2011, 02:48 PM         #91
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IE 2 LBC said:
Kreashawn is dope tho for a white girl. Can't imagine it's easy for her skinny white a.ss to grow up in Oakland so if the bi*ch wanna say it, let her say it. Long as it's not in a derogatory way it's no different then any other rapper who says it.
I don't know how true this is, but I hear she's from Berkeley and she kicks it in Oakland.
 7 years ago '10        #92
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,280 | Props total: 7599 7599
 Jacc Blacc said:
so your sayig the word n*gga is a disrespectful vocabulary to use.......no matter what race you are???? i can agree with that, for instance i dont say the word bi*ch around my mom or my dad out of respect but you better believe in front of my friends i use that sh*t damn near every day
Also:
 jmheight1 said:
Now with whites like this (ones that talk slang and are hood or think they are), they dont alter anything out the way they talk when talking to other street black people they dont know, they only alter out the word n*gga. Cause they know they shouldn't say it. Do other black people that use the word ever alter the word n*gga when talking to other street people? Never.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-10-2011 at 02:52 PM..
 06-10-2011, 02:49 PM         #93
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl need to evolve and stop worrying about other peoples vocabularies
 7 years ago '09        #94
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 TrainWreck said:
I see what your saying... but denying another race to use it in the same context that a black man uses it is racist in itself.

I can see if a someone says "You're a ******" to another man, its wrong and shouldn't be used like that. But Black people dont even use the word in that context.

Basically, its a massive double standard. Either nobody can use the term, or everyone can. It should not be frowned upon just because of somebodies skin color who said it because thats racist in itself.

my entire point

im gonna stop replying in this thread because everyone is entitled to their opinion but for my last post i will say this...its 2011......maybe in your "hood" only a few chosen whites or ricans can say n*gga but in the real world theres neighborhoods with NO blacks and the word n*gga gets said back and forth with no negative spin

my first post i said something and i'll say it again but switch it up, "if a chinese kid, a rican kid, a jewish kid, and a mixed kid are saying the word n*gga to each other.......why the hell are YOU mad"
 7 years ago '10        #95
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jacc Blacc said:

got it...n*gga
trying to be a tough guy over the internet huh?

if you're not trying to be like me then don't use it. I don't care how many ways you're trying to spin it, you're a wannabe black person. I know plenty whites who don't say the word and have no need to say it.

you have p*nis envy don't ya girl?
 7 years ago '09        #96
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Black people keep segregation and racism alive. Who cares if a white bi*ch wants to say "n*gga"...how does that effect you? It is by no means an insult or racially charged comment. The only reason it bothers you is because you think no one other than black people should be able to use it. You want to be in that exclusive club, but at the same time don't want to be treated any different? Even if she meant it in the worst possible way(which I don't think she does...could be wrong) you need to be on some "sticks and stones" type sh*t. Sensitivity is a bi*ch trait.
 06-10-2011, 02:54 PM         #97
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
yall f*gs is sensitive as fu*k. i dont care she grew up in the hood round n*ggas so i dont see the problem
Have you ever been called a ****** by a group of white people before they jump you? Yeah, there's nothing sensitive about that. Saying it around friends, whatever, if they let her get away with that, it's on them. But if you're saying it in music and videos on youtube like it ain't sh*t, then you have a problem because now youre opening the door for any little white kid to walk up and think its ok to call me a n*gga. I don't even like it when white people call me bro. Its not cool.
 06-10-2011, 02:56 PM         #98
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OmenGFX said:
Black people keep segregation and racism alive.
Do you really believe that? If so, you're a tragic human being. And what's with this sensitive bullsh*t? When did giving a sh*t become a bi*chmade trait? If anything, letting someone call you whatever they want is more bi*chmade and female than anything. You're like one of those females that get called a ho and you're like "YEAH AND".

No, you just openly admitted to being a ho. That's stupid.

Last edited by Dangerously; 06-10-2011 at 02:59 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
If people still trippin off somebody that aint black saying n*gga then they have bigger problems to solve themselves. The word doesnt mean the same our generation didnt go through the same sh*t our parents did n me personally i use the word n*gga too much for me to get mad at one lil white person saying it.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
this whole "he can say it so why can't I" argument is retarded. sounding like a little kid that wants to play with toys cuz the other kids are playing with toys. grow up and stop trying to be like everyone else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy