Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 01:32 PM         #61
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas got some waking up to do

right now.. most white people don't say it out loud

when they see somebody who looks like them saying it.. they will follow along

if Kreayshawn and V-nasty say it with no repercussions.. you might as well open the flood gates

theres a reason why no big time white male rappers have said it yet

just because shes white and cute doesn't give her a pass

wake the fu*k up
 06-10-2011, 01:34 PM         #62
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the funniest sh*t is when non-blacks try to justify their usage of saying n*gga

first of all you're not even black..

just start there and stfu

Black people are always rolling over man.. im tired of you soft a.ss dudes

let this white bi*ch use this sh*t all she wants and see what happens from there
 7 years ago '09        #63
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7947 7947
just to get sh*t straight

vnasty....and kreayshawn are 2 different chicks...vnasty says n*gga all the time but she's mixed
 7 years ago '05        #64
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 SM said:

If she's smart, she'll never used the N-word in any context ever again.

She'll learn quick that black people don't play that in Hip-Hop.

Word to Eminem.
 Damagegadget said:
puerto ricans is niggras thats why lol.. east oak is wylin...but Im sure they all should know you keep that in your circle's cause outside that cats is not just givin you the pass cause ya peeps did
 Michael_Moore said:
I think these chicks are cool & don't think they're racist...but they really shouldn't be using the word,there's a high probability these chicks are gonna wind up on WSHH with a headline reading something to the effect of..."Kreayshawn/V-nasty involved in altercation for use of the n-word" in the near future...

DoMieD said:
Better than Nicki Minaj.

This right here just pure hate. Nicki would rap circles around her. And you can go ahead and call me a stan, but that is the truth Nicki is better than her.

And I actually don't mind Kreayshawn she got a nice lil style.....well just the gucci gucci song anyways

Rendition said:
you n*ggas got some waking up to do

right now.. most white people don't say it out loud

when they see somebody who looks like them saying it.. they will follow along

if Kreayshawn and V-nasty say it with no repercussions.. you might as well open the flood gates

theres a reason why no big time white male rappers have said it yet

just because shes white and cute doesn't give her a pass

wake the fu*k up
 Rendition said:
the funniest sh*t is when non-blacks try to justify their usage of saying n*gga

first of all you're not even black..

just start there and stfu

Black people are always rolling over man.. im tired of you soft a.ss dudes

let this white bi*ch use this sh*t all she wants and see what happens from there
 7 years ago '05        #65
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Jacc Blacc said:
just to get sh*t straight

vnasty....and kreayshawn are 2 different chicks...vnasty says n*gga all the time but she's mixed
Where are you guys gettin this v-nasty is mixed thing from? She said she is white....unless she was lying for sh*ts and giggles.
 7 years ago '05        #66
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 rafi said:
no one said anything when pun and fat joe did it. it's just a word.. can't believe people actually are still trippin over that sh*t in 2011
Pun and Joe are latin...
 7 years ago '10        #67
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,274 | Props total: 7505 7505
No its not ok, and they know that... And how do we know they know its wrong? Cause they only say it when they're comfortable. When she's in some area (Hoods) where she doesn't know any one, I bet she alters the way she talks and doesn't say it. All these types of whites do this. Drop them in some hood they dont know anyone and all of sudden the word "n*gga" disappears from their vocabulary. Cause they know they shouldn't say it.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
All these c*nts need a smack in the mouth, I actually advocate violence against these dumbs.luts.
 7 years ago '09        #69
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
No its not ok, and they know that... And how do we know they know its wrong?
your black right??? do you feel comfortable saying n*gga around older black people that are in their 50's and 60's??? my black friends dont say that sh*t infront of their parents or any older blacks because thats frowned upon

so should those blacks not say it either
 7 years ago '09        #70
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
Where are you guys gettin this v-nasty is mixed thing from? She said she is white....unless she was lying for sh*ts and giggles.
she looks mixed to me, plus on allhiphop they said she was mixed, bi*ch even has a black baby daddy that confirmed she was mixed...unless he was lying too
 7 years ago '10        #71
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 DRockBSP said:
Everybody wanna be a n*gga but dont nobody wanna be a n*gga.
exactly I hate that sh*t, the word don't bother me I just hate when mufu*kas use it to be cool none of my white friends use it around me and I don't use it around them...just to keep sh*t safe and simple

Because I will be damned one of my white friends say that sh*t around me and my friends then look at me like I gave them the pass to do so
 7 years ago '09        #72
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Why everyone mad.....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #73
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,274 | Props total: 7505 7505
 Jacc Blacc said:
your black right??? do you feel comfortable saying n*gga around older black people that are in their 50's and 60's??? my black friends dont say that sh*t infront of their parents or any older blacks because thats frowned upon

so should those blacks not say it either
Lord, im not talking about saying it In School or at work, or around family everyone does that. Im talking about when she's around other black street people and other black hoods she does not know or feel comfortable around. She like all whites that say n*gga, stop saying it till they think its ok. Cause they know they should not be saying it.

Last edited by jmheight1; 06-10-2011 at 02:24 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #74
Mack2o5 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 12 12
 REAL_NESS said:
Lol why say the word at all if you feel the need to hush up when you around certain black folk.

People talking about *giving words power* but what's the fascination of saying that word anyway? Is it like the forbidden fruit of words. Why not say homie if you need to use a term of endearment so bad.

But I guess if you MUST use it and you're white, keep that sh*t around your lame boys
well put brother
 7 years ago '07        #75
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Mysonne said:
look at the white boys trying to cosign so they can call Black people n*ggas, Better hope if you do say it that everybody is on board or a real n*ggas might rock ur white jaw. I am black and say fu*k that sh*t.
^^^ This, mawfucas aint playin that sh*t for real.. this bi*ch aint got no excuse, Paul wall, and Em aint comin out their mouths sayin the sh*t... i dont give a fu*k what you grew up around.. I know white dudes that have grown up in the hood too that dont say that sh*t
 7 years ago '09        #76
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
Lord, im not talking about saying it In School or at work, or around family. Im talking about when she's around other black street people and other black hoods. She like all whites that say n*gga, stop saying it till they think its ok.
you said she doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga everywhere and if you dont feel comfortable saying it everywhere then chances are you shouldnt say it....remeber

what im saying is most respectable black kids dont say the word n*gga around older black people because its disrespectful, you think you can say n*gga around a 50 or 60 year old black person and then when they ask you why are you using such a negative connotation your gonna say 'well we turned it positive".....nope which goes back to my point......if a black kid doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga in certain situations then according to you he or she knows she shouldnt be using the word in the first place

i agree with you
 7 years ago '09        #77
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
\bi*ch aint got no excuse, Paul wall, and Em aint comin out his mouth sayin the sh*t...\
you right....eminem dont say n*gga, he straight up says N!GGER

and you blacks still buy his sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #78
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jacc Blacc said:
you said she doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga everywhere and if you dont feel comfortable saying it everywhere then chances are you shouldnt say it....remeber

what im saying is most respectable black kids dont say the word n*gga around older black people because its disrespectful, you think you can say n*gga around a 50 or 60 year old black person and then when they ask you why are you using such a negative connotation your gonna say 'well we turned it positive".....nope which goes back to my point......if a black kid doesnt feel comfortable saying n*gga in certain situations then according to you he or she knows she shouldnt be using the word in the first place

i agree with you
 Jacc Blacc said:
you right....eminem dont say n*gga, he straight up says N!GGER

and you blacks still buy his sh*t
which is the same reason YOU shouldn't be using that word in certain situations.

I mean why try to be like us in the first place? what is so great about sayin n*gga for white ppl? does it make you feel like you belong?
 7 years ago '07        #79
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 59fifty said:
Atleast itz a white bi*ch runnin round actin a damn fool n not another black chic
 7 years ago '05        #80
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 614FACE said:
i personally dont give a fu*k who calls who n*gga. just dont call me n*gga if you aint black, cause u aint "my n*gga" point blank period. aint nothin racist about it either. sh*ts deeper than a term of endearment and i guess u'd have to be black to fully understand that. i dont use it around white folks cause i dont want em to think they can call me n*gga.

Kreayshawn is a white girl???

I see what your saying... but denying another race to use it in the same context that a black man uses it is racist in itself.

I can see if a someone says "You're a ******" to another man, its wrong and shouldn't be used like that. But Black people dont even use the word in that context.

Basically, its a massive double standard. Either nobody can use the term, or everyone can. It should not be frowned upon just because of somebodies skin color who said it because thats racist in itself.

My best friend who moved here from Jamaica when he was 13, thinks its racist that black people don't allow other races to use it when they are using it in a non-derogatory way. I'm with him, not that I use the word often (usually only when Im reffering to hip-hop lines and what not) but I think he is right. If you wanna use the phrase "whats up? my n*gga" ANYONE should be able to say it, you should not be getting mad because another race is using a word.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy