Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 11:51 AM         #41
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol why say the word at all if you feel the need to hush up when you around certain black folk.

People talking about *giving words power* but what's the fascination of saying that word anyway? Is it like the forbidden fruit of words. Why not say homie if you need to use a term of endearment so bad.

But I guess if you MUST use it and you're white, keep that sh*t around your lame boys
 06-10-2011, 11:53 AM         #42
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude goes in on her

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #43
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Im white and I get called that all the time by my friends but I still choose not to use it. But on the real ...the mexican dudes I know say that sh*t 100 times more then any other race.
 06-10-2011, 12:00 PM         #44
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
and the annoying thing is that hipsterism is fundamentally a white upper middle class subculture

i have no idea where she grew up, or whatever

but she looks exactly like 99% of the rich hipster douchebags who live in brooklyn now

so her saying n*gga like it aint no thing seems just foul
wow.. n*gga stfu.. she is from the town n*gga... oakland.. the bi*ch aint rich.. this is how we do in Norcal... n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga..... if you came here you would realise how gutta it gets.. since you aint your opinion dont really mean sh*t.
 06-10-2011, 12:01 PM         #45
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
growing up to hiphop and in the hiphop culture where you hear the word all the time it becomes part of your language...and its not that I feel I should have to hush it up around certain "black folk" its more a matter of respect because I'm not sure how they feel about the word.

I say homie too, I say dog, I say dude, bro and sometimes I say n*gga. It's not like in my head I go "I'm gonna say n*gga when I see this n*gga" its just one of the many synonyms I have in my vernacular for a friend.

Like I said I don't use it as the first and foremost word, but when you know that it wasn't used in an offensive way, why would you take offense to it?
Because the word has deeper meaning than dog, homie and all that other sh*t you mentioned

People have died and been degraded by that word. I know certain black folk that don't even use that word. sh*t my homeboy doesn't use it and he's my age (23). I try not to use it, or at least not around white people so they don't think its cool

It has nothing to do with *taking away the power of a word* because the history behind it is too extensive and certain words do have power whether you like it or not
 06-10-2011, 12:03 PM         #46
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too much talking

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #47
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
 DRockBSP said:
Everybody wanna be a n*gga but dont nobody wanna be a n*gga.
This right here.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 Michael_Moore said:
dude goes in on her
This n*gga clearly trying to get the people on his side that video he speaks of she very clearly dosent say "******" she says "nicca" at 0:17.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Flatbush85; 06-10-2011 at 12:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
What did Paul Mooney say?

Everybody wanna be a n*gga, but nobody wanna be a n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #50
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats not true, i've seen blacks on here and in real life check ricans who said it, then again i seen blacks in real life that were cool with it, sh*t my friends dont say sh*t when i say it
I'm from the bronx and I've never seen a rican get checked in my lifetime...they use it more than some of us...Some choose not to say it out of respect...even the asian n*ggaz in the hood say it

but Kreayshawn need to slow down before her show get cancelled...NAACP will find a reason to picket the radio station
 06-10-2011, 12:21 PM         #51
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
inb4marvingoesmalcolmxeldridgecleavermarcusgarveyo nthisbi*ch
 7 years ago '07        #52
Diplomatt15 
space
space
$3,996 | Props total: 954 954
 KFrizzle said:

^Its music/art....

Not hate ppl
 7 years ago '06        #54
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
that sh*t is cool as long as she keeps it in oakland cause as soon as she goes on tour and lets that sh*t slip im sure its gonna be a whole mob of bi*ches from somewhere like chicago or detroit or buttfu*k alabama or scratch my nuts tennesee thats gon do her lil white a.ss on site. She a pretty good rapper but she need to drop that sh*t from her vocab quick cause the rest of this country aint as forgiving as oakland
 7 years ago '08        #55
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
I'd smash, whatever language she was using.
 7 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
I could care less if white girls say n*gga, we already know we do all the cool sh*t anyway
 06-10-2011, 01:19 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRockBSP said:
Everybody wanna be a n*gga but dont nobody wanna be a n*gga.
cosign
 7 years ago '08        #58
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
for a white person, its only accepted around blacks they grew up with or know. that sh*t doesnt fly outside their comfort zone. and then, if they say it, theres no real n*ggas around. me personally, eventhough im black, i try not to abuse the word. thats my preference. but the only time i trip on someone else is if theyre blatantly trying to be disrespectful or when mockery occurs.
 7 years ago '04        #59
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
I wouldn't be so mad if she showed she was actually educated and she knew the meaning behind the word...it's not just some slang that Black folks just throw around.
 7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
 jeehtoven said:
I wouldn't be so mad if she showed she was actually educated and she knew the meaning behind the word...it's not just some slang that Black folks just throw around.
You really think she dont know the meaning of the word?

And I'm pretty sure the word "n*gga" is some slang that Black folks throw around
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy