White Rapper Kreayshawn Defines Using The N-Word

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
lmaooo

the word is 'ignorant' and shouldn't be said and blah blah blah,then why is this always a damn topic?

it's like saying the word 'bomb' on a plane...we all know that will cause you alot of heartache,so don't say it

if you hear someone else say n*gga,thas no excuse for you to be a follower
 7 years ago '10        #242
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8244 8244
 majestic75 said:
In NY that's exactly what they use it for. The textbook definition (if there is such a thing) might be different but If someone says Cocolo there's a specific reason for it. I'm not pulling this out of my a.ss and I didn't google the definition man this is coming straight from Puerto Rican friend's mouths.
So basically theyve taken a word that means something else and used it as a slur....how painful it must feel

You gotta be pretty fukkin sensitive to get upset at a word from a language you don't speak
 7 years ago '07        #243
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Im white and the word n*gga is a meaning of the tommorow we could be. The n*gga at the top of the tree will always p!ss on the n*gga looking up at the trunk. the world is a big place where people live in and eat foods and drink and things of that sort its just what you chose to love like a dog or some sort of fish. we have to realize society brands the image of tissue paper to hard on the children of yesterday so we must try to live like the moment is one which we should cherish or walk under the moonlight to some slipknot for the day we stop caring about the size proportion of j-los a.ss is the day we will be forgotten and never learn. see the word n*gga is like the word weather. the weather changes on a daily basis and the sun will never be wet no matter how hard you try to spray it with a hose, you feel me? im just saying the point of not forgetting the motions of sin and anal fantasy is too much sometimes for a gay kid to get caught up in. his he a f*ggot yes, but he is also a human so we must not k!ll his parents or r*pe his siblings. we need to forget the truths of what we could be and accept the lies of what we are. If n*gga makes a man feel like he is obtuse like and angle then we should make him a right angle. why are we so caught up bending people who are squares to begin with. If celiene dion stopped smoking ciggs would our heart go on? this is the real question along with the question is life like a box of chocolates or a box of aborted fetus. i must condone the man who tends to his flock cause if i dont then the children will be molested with foreign objects.

so in conclusion she prolly shouldnt say n*gga.
 7 years ago '11        #244
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #245
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
who got that video of tupac explaining "n*gga" and "******" and how it's ok for everyone to use it....
 7 years ago '11        #246
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
n*gga n*gga
saying n*gga til i die
white boy call me a n*gga
imma buss em in the eye
 7 years ago '08        #247
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
i think rappers say n*gga a lot in their songs because it's just an easy fill in word that fits. listen to a rap song that has n*gga in it alot then take out the word n*gga what would you replace it with.
 7 years ago '08        #248
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
She needs to do a Foolish Pride remix.........
 7 years ago '06        #249
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 PTC said:
who got that video of tupac explaining "n*gga" and "******" and how it's ok for everyone to use it....
page 12 foo
 7 years ago '09        #250
jodyham 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 12 12
Asddadadadsad

Last edited by jodyham; 06-27-2011 at 07:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #251
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 jodyham said:

This for all you n*ggas ok with others using the word n*gga ok n*ggas? It dont work like that..n*gga should be used by n*ggas to other n*ggas.
Answer in red Close thread!
 7 years ago '06        #252
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 jodyham said:

This for all you n*ggas ok with others using the word n*gga ok n*ggas? It dont work like that..n*gga should be used by n*ggas to other n*ggas.
n*gga please
 06-11-2011, 02:42 PM         #253
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Like I said I don't mind Kreayshawn but that v-nasty bi*ch can go sit her a.ss down
 diamond diva said:
oh im talkin bout vnasty...kreayshawn remind me of the white girls i was coo wid in high school
 Swisher sweet said:
yea kreayshawn seem cool the other bi*ch need to go feed her kid and stop tryin so hard
 06-11-2011, 02:43 PM         #254
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Im white and the word n*gga is a meaning of the tommorow we could be. The n*gga at the top of the tree will always p!ss on the n*gga looking up at the trunk. the world is a big place where people live in and eat foods and drink and things of that sort its just what you chose to love like a dog or some sort of fish. we have to realize society brands the image of tissue paper to hard on the children of yesterday so we must try to live like the moment is one which we should cherish or walk under the moonlight to some slipknot for the day we stop caring about the size proportion of j-los a.ss is the day we will be forgotten and never learn. see the word n*gga is like the word weather. the weather changes on a daily basis and the sun will never be wet no matter how hard you try to spray it with a hose, you feel me? im just saying the point of not forgetting the motions of sin and anal fantasy is too much sometimes for a gay kid to get caught up in. his he a f*ggot yes, but he is also a human so we must not k!ll his parents or r*pe his siblings. we need to forget the truths of what we could be and accept the lies of what we are. If n*gga makes a man feel like he is obtuse like and angle then we should make him a right angle. why are we so caught up bending people who are squares to begin with. If celiene dion stopped smoking ciggs would our heart go on? this is the real question along with the question is life like a box of chocolates or a box of aborted fetus. i must condone the man who tends to his flock cause if i dont then the children will be molested with foreign objects.

so in conclusion she prolly shouldnt say n*gga.
you shouldn't say it either my kizza
 06-11-2011, 02:43 PM         #255
ninjablaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akverse47 said:
n*ggas in here writing essays

thank you.

srsly, it's 2011 yall. we got a black president for fu*ks sake.

if yall n*ggas still getting this upset either way over the word, well

[pic - click to view]

Just because some racist a.ss crackers used the term to keep us down a century ago doesn't mean all of the sudden that every white person in the 21st century is still out to get us and that they're trying to "keep us down" when they use it today when they just don't know any better. It's not like they had any control over what they're racist grandparents did.
 7 years ago '05        #256
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,595 | Props total: 1153 1153
She shot a video 4 DB tha General in EAST OAKLAND n a few for LIL B now she cool enuff to start Droping N bombs... This White boitch got get KNOCKD tha fu*k OUT!!!
 7 years ago '04        #257
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #258
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Didn't read any pages except the first & I have a feeling this thread got nasty pretty quickly
 7 years ago '04        #259
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Anyone who can go into any hood and use the word "n*gga" without being scared, and not get their a.ss kicked, then go ahead and say it. That's my rule of thumb.

If you're going to use it with a couple of your close friends, you better be using it with EVERYONE, otherwise you know you shouldn't be saying.

The whole topic is played out after all these years. If you feel safe/comfortable saying it, go ahead
 06-11-2011, 03:09 PM         #260
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Didn't read any pages except the first & I have a feeling this thread got nasty pretty quickly
Just a bunch of people who are easily programmed to think that you're sensitive if you let words affect you and that it's okay for white people to say n*gga or call me a n*gga because it's 2011. You can't break through that ignorance. I just made my arguments and dipped.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy