White Rapper Kreayshawn Defines Using The N-Word

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is it acceptable for her to be using the n-word?
YES 29 23.39%
NO 88 70.97%
NOT SURE 7 5.65%
Voters: 124. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 diamond diva said:
yo im still heated talkin bout oh its just a word i can say it all i want that dirty ho look like a rat anyway...
I had her groupies all up in my mentions for hours after that like I gave a fu*k what they had to say
 06-10-2011, 10:09 PM         #222
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gimmethat said:
Theres nothing i hate more than white people trying to break down why they can say ni66a
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #223
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Swisher sweet said:
I had her groupies all up in my mentions for hours after that like I gave a fu*k what they had to say
i woulda been like if i call u a rat faced sallywag would u get mad? or how bout that u keep tryna still and get caught? who fuqkin does that she needs a new day job. lemme stop cuz im gettin annoyed all over again
 06-10-2011, 10:13 PM         #224
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i know white people from the bay that don't EVER say n*gga,and NEVER would....that's a bullsh*t cop out.....it's just CERTAIN white people,and there are TONS of them,and always have been...try to always use bullsh*t excuses to use the word....until you run across someone who ain't having that sh*t....

black people are always made to feel bad for standing up for themselves...."don't get mad about this silly a.ss white girl calling you n*ggas....she isn't saying ******"....GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE.....fu*k you,and fu*k this ugly a.ss white bi*ch....you know before hand it's a problem to use the word....you just want to justify the sh*t,because you REALLY want to use it....of the MILLIONS of words you can use...you just HAVE to use n*gga....
 7 years ago '04        #225
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i hate everthing about this girl. i rem i was going in on her on ustream an she banned me lmao.
 7 years ago '05        #226
space
space
 diamond diva said:
i woulda been like if i call u a rat faced sallywag would u get mad? or how bout that u keep tryna still and get caught? who fuqkin does that she needs a new day job. lemme stop cuz im gettin annoyed all over again
Like I said I don't mind Kreayshawn but that v-nasty bi*ch can go sit her a.ss down
 7 years ago '04        #227
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 Swisher sweet said:
Like I said I don't mind Kreayshawn but that v-nasty bi*ch can go sit her a.ss down
oh im talkin bout vnasty...kreayshawn remind me of the white girls i was coo wid in high school
 7 years ago '05        #228
space
space
 diamond diva said:
oh im talkin bout vnasty...kreayshawn remind me of the white girls i was coo wid in high school
yea kreayshawn seem cool the other bi*ch need to go feed her kid and stop tryin so hard
 7 years ago '06        #229
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
fu*k outta here. People in the thread are k!lling me. That "empowering the word" sh*t is a weak argument in any aspect you look at it. The its 2011 defense is pretty lame too. Bottom line is its not accepted when white people use it in a majority of the black community. Why are we giving this wack bi*ch a pass?
 7 years ago '10        #230
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 majestic75 said:
...and so that makes it okay for him to do it? Combating ignorance with more ignorance isn't the solution.

cmon man it aint that serious, fat joe fukks with n*ggas n*ggas fukk with joe, ignorance c'mon seriously race problems with ricans and blacks , i can see some beef over their girls but come on if fat joe called somebody a cocolo and they called him a guala is that really a bad thing?
 7 years ago '06        #231
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 jodyham said:
I woulda smacked that ho for even citing the word

haha she did sound kinda nervous when she said it in front of Pac
 7 years ago '05        #232
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
"We can brainwash NIG#GERS into thinking its cool to call them n*ggaz, hay Mike I got it. It didn't work thorugh the white boy Eminem. Lets implement it through the white girl ................ :) . those Nig#gers love white girls they'll accept her calling them that. Hay look what happen to OJ LMOA. We'll lock all those hipster MF up then. IDIOTS.". Welcome to the experiment n*ggaZ. Hope your tight pants theory works in jail as much as baggy pants did.
 7 years ago '10        #233
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 majestic75 said:
You know how many people have lost their lives in situations that started out with someone tossing both of those words around?

Nevermind, you obviously don't.

Point is that dropping the n bomb and a Puerto Roc calling someone a Cocolo ar etwo completely different things. THye're not in the same ballpark. Cocolo is used by Puerto Ricans to SPECIFICALLY single out and disparage African Americans. That word is the product of such passion and hatred that they couldn't even toss that around causally and laugh about it. That's something they'd have to be DEAD SERIOUS to even think about uttering.

specifically for us n*ggas huh

The similar term cocolo-most popularly used as an insult against Haitians by Dominicans, and by Puerto-Ricans against Dominican immigrants who look Haitian-is another word gradually being a.ssigned a new meaning here among Latinos. Other words that translate to mean "black" among Caribbean Latinos are moreno/a and negrito/a, almost always used as terms of endearment.
C'mon homie cocolo has nothing to do with you or me, maybe a couple ricans have turned in to a word against us but we do the same thing. Do your research homie. Specifically for african americans
 7 years ago '05        #234
GST 
space
space
$14,836 | Props total: 2410 2410
 ngoogs said:
Louis CK uses it on stage and nobody seems to mind. It's 2011. If it was a truly offensive word, black people wouldn't use it at all either.
1. nobody knows who the hell Louis CK is..just because you and I know who he is,don't mean shyt

2. no matter what,white ppl can not go from trying to use the word to degrade black ppl to wanting to use it in order to be down with those same ppl and think everybody is supposed to be cool with just because yall say so

everything aint for everybody and I'm so confused as to wtf is white ppl's infatuation with the word 'n*gga'..why the hell is it so important for yall to say that word? plz school me
 06-11-2011, 08:36 AM         #235
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Great points. I like her.
yea, black people swho still get mad at the "N" word are fu*king pathetic and insecure with their self being. I dont personally care cause its not the word. its their opinion and does nothing for me.

Someone calling me ****** is no diff than then calling me an as*hole or a bi*ch etc as its merely an insult if intended as such. Society makes it what it is and i refrain as much as i can from the ploys of society especially a media driven one that gets a hard on at contreversy. You take away the N word privelages from black people it will be like kryptonite to them as it is what fuels a lot of their EGO against other ethnic groups.
 06-11-2011, 09:05 AM         #236
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
heres a question...if a puerto rican kid calls a mexican kid a n*gga......why would YOU be mad??
Both Mexicans and Ricans have black in them....read a book
 06-11-2011, 09:19 AM         #237
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rafi said:
no one said anything when pun and fat joe did it. it's just a word.. can't believe people actually are still trippin over that sh*t in 2011
Real shiit son...The word doesn't mean shiit to me or offend me
I consider the word universal for anyone to say it....

Of course most black people still butt hurt over the word
I swear black people act more racist than anything
 06-11-2011, 09:23 AM         #238
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She cute tho I'd like to smash that a few times
 7 years ago '06        #239
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
you have two choices...

1. n*ggas stop saying n*ggas

2. stop bi*ching about people saying n*gga.. its not nigg-er
 7 years ago '05        #240
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
As long as she fu*ks black dudes...like me....she A Ok with me. :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago