most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Blacknitro said:
One of the realest post I've ever seen in this section.

Yesterday Skip was saying Lebron looks like a 36 yr old......and this guy had the nerve to slam Gilbert for displaying similar hate on his date.
that what im saying sh*t is a joke. this f*g makes a living off putting ppl down

but Gilbert puts a ugly girl on blast(WHICH IS WHAT PPL DO ALL THE TIME THERE EVEN SHOWS ON TV THAT ALL THEY DO I.E FASHION POLICE) AND he is a jerk he is horrible person. Why cause he plays basketball sh*t is a joke smh

this little clip of wade and bron is nothing they wasnt even clowing him hard at all sh*t was luke warm at best. And u got ppl saying there horrible ppl jerks, bla bla bla

yet all the heat haters and ESPN are great ppl. The only different is they play ball and they dont but that shouldnt be a reason why they cant do sh*t that everyone else is doing.
 7 years ago '05        #82
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 katalist said:
Whats funny is that they are now down 3-2.... keep talking about Dirk when you should be worried about your own team that is down in the series.

And I mean come on.. how Lebron gonna mock Dirk for beign sick when Lebron did one of hte worst flops ever the other game when he aint even get touched?
that was before game 5. And does this really have anything to do with whats on the court i mean seriously. Do u think anytime game 6 Dirk is all of sudden gonna go u know what i saw that 30 sec clip now i am mad ?? smh no sh*t has nothing to do with nothing.

just gives media sh*t to hate on but sh*t has gone way to far this country is so fu*ked up so full of sh*t i almost wish i didnt live here. How can u make a living out of talking out of your a.ss when u never played a sport in your life. yet in the same breath call out james and wade for this really
 7 years ago '05        #83
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Who gives a fu*k.... it's all about winning. When I heard the n*gga was sick I had hoped it was something threatening enough to take his a.ss out of the series. Didn't want him to die or anything - I'd only want that to happen to hoe a.ss Jason Terry - but all I care about is winning. Whatever advantage you get is a bonus.
 7 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 luker1920 said:
its a video dumbass
 7 years ago '08        #85
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
son someone need to get this gunit n*gga some pus*y
he bleeding estrogen all over the fu*king bxsc
 7 years ago '05        #86
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
this n*gga got no life

ol i type essays to try and defend a basketball player who doesnt even know who the fu*k he is
i never understood why u n*ggas say these things. It took me 45 sec to type that

yea i have no life u n*ggas are pure idiots
 7 years ago '08        #87
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Who gives a fu*k.... it's all about winning. When I heard the n*gga was sick I had hoped it was something threatening enough to take his a.ss out of the series. Didn't want him to die or anything - I'd only want that to happen to hoe a.ss Jason Terry - but all I care about is winning. Whatever advantage you get is a bonus.
lmao i know you was like

when he hit bron with that fadeaway three

7 years ago '05        #88
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
n*ggas trying to hard to fit in even on website lol sh*t is sad
 7 years ago '05        #89
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Imagin3 said:
lmao i know you was like

when he hit bron with that fadeaway three

Knew the game was over from the moment D-Wade handed the torch to LeBron after putting us up 4 with 4 minutes and change to go.

Same result as Game 2 but to a lesser extent.

All 3 Heat losses in this series are games in which they should have won and blown. They're the chokers here. Mavs aren't the takers. Fortunately for them, it'll make them champions though.
 7 years ago '05        #90
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
Knew the game was over from the moment D-Wade handed the torch to LeBron after putting us up 4 with 4 minutes and change to go.

Same result as Game 2 but to a lesser extent.

All 3 Heat losses in this series are games in which they should have won and blown. They're the chokers here. Mavs aren't the takers. Fortunately for them, it'll make them champions though.
why do ppl keep saying that they should of won. And why is everyone acting like been up by 4 ( which is 2 fu*king basket) with 4 min left is such a big a.ss lead 4min is a life time.

i dont see how anyone can say heat should of won all games Just because you have a lead dont mean u can keep it . Can we give dallas some credit
 7 years ago '05        #91
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
are some of u ppl watching games are just tuning in for highlight i am shocked of how much credit dallas is NOT GETTING Wade single handle choked game 4 and its still all about LBj
 7 years ago '05        #92
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah I agree. I'm usually on the same level as 2 Pistolz but I don't understand why people keep saying they're losing games they should of won. The only time that happened was game 2. A 4 point lead is nothing. It shouldn't even be considered.

They lost the game flat out. They DID NOT "give up" the lead.
thank you i agree beside game 2 what game should of they won

i heard someone on tv talking like mia choked cause they was up by 6

with 10 min left are u kidding me You can be up by 25 and anything is possible
with 10 min left , its like as soon as it hits the 4th and mia is up by 1 there suppose to win because he they was up at 1 point in the Q idiots
 7 years ago '08        #93
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

build a bridgeee and get overrr it
 7 years ago '10        #94
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
 Blacknitro said:
Tripple Double is a tripple double. Had they won the game by one point, his triple double would've been the talk of day and Wade dropping 23 and 8assists on limited play would've gotten just as much talk. So don't give me that bullsh*t. ESPN would've been sucking Lebrons d!ck all day.
No......even if they would have won the game the same question would have been asked "why didn't lebron show up in the 4th quarter" it just wouldn't have been made as big of a deal. nice try though

and wade would have been made hero/or credited with a Mj like peformance
 06-10-2011, 01:31 PM         #95
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i do i hate when they villify anyone esp BLK PLAYERS no one wants to here that but its true. No one deserve this treatment sh*t is just sick.

bron cant even take a pee without getting talked about for doing something wrong there nothing LBJ can do if he gets 100 points but miss 1 ft there gonna hate . If i am bron i be like what the point nothing i do is rite and everything is my fault.

if you really watch that game u would no there was alot of sh*t that went wrong but what does that idiot skip bayless say. THE SAME GUY WHO NEVER GIVE BRON ANY CREDIT FOR WINNING AND SAYS WADE IS LEADER AND BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD GIVES BRON 99 PERCENT OF BLAME FOR THE LOST. if that not pure bias and hate then idk what is dude is not a fu*king sport anlyast he is a TMZ hype beast his sole job is to hate on this man and get all the sheep to ride with him. so far good job
This right here...
 06-10-2011, 01:33 PM         #96
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dirk wasnt even that sick...
 7 years ago '07        #97
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 iggyemu said:
After all the trash the Mavs talk...the Heat aren't allowed to trash back?
THIS ... a lot of hypocrites in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #98
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 TH35 said:
THIS ... a lot of hypocrites in this thread.
pretty much its an hate heat world . everything they do is wrong and everything everyone else says is rite
 7 years ago '05        #99
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Dee Grande said:
@ Elbowman and the Wheelchair Bandit trying to mock other people's theatrics
 7 years ago '09        #100
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
After watching this video, I dont see it as mocking Dirk so to speak. Nigas just out there having fun with the media and playing into the whole Dirk probably passed his flu on to them angle that was on ESPN yesterday with Dr Oz and sh*t.

I was thinking the video was all malicious and them overly dramatic mocking him. n*ggas need to get lives because everything these dudes do isnt news or motivation for somebody. Media wins again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago