Wade and lebron Mock Dirk Being sick.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2011, 12:07 PM         #61
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
Yall are reading too much into this...
its a video dumbass
 06-10-2011, 12:09 PM         #62
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
Without 25 free throws a game you'd be hard pressed to sell me on that one.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6: bunch of floppin f*ggots
 7 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 iggyemu said:
After all the trash the Mavs talk...the Heat aren't allowed to trash back?
THis ^^^^^ i hate all the hate for mia like honestly there nothing they can do.

the same ppl who pick them to win are the 1st ppl on tv ripping them. Dallas can play free as a bird no one thinks there really gonna win. The world Wants them to win but deep down they still think heat is gonna win.

Heat cant win if they win the title then all ppl will say is well they should of won. If they lose then it was cause they choked. Bron has more pressure on him then Our president of this country to get gas price down. like if you really think about it the media is putting so much hate and pressure on Heat its like they doing it so they can lose.

and if Heat win all ppl are gonna say is well LBJ that 1 now go get 8 more like u said at that party. PPl wont let that sh*t go
 06-10-2011, 12:15 PM         #64
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool but they got people watching the nba again. sh*t starting feel like wwe.
 7 years ago '10        #65
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
 Blacknitro said:
They reminded me of Hall and Nash. That's some sh*t they would do. I gotta feelin that they had them in mind when they did that sh*t.

On a side note.

It's crazy how ppl put so much stock and value in a basketball game or even a basketball series. People act like Lebron and Wade gonna get ten in the pen if they don't win. Fucc outta here. It's just a game. Look at how great both of them played after clowning around. Bron fucced around and got a triple double and Wade gets 23 points and 8 a.ssists despite playing injured and missing out on lots action. Anyway it go somebody has to loose. All Mavs did was what they were suppose to do which is win at least 2 out of 3 at home. You are suppose to own home court. We'll see what happens when it goes back to Miami.
stop it 5 that was the quietest triple double in the history of the finals my n*gga 2 points in the 4th with the game already out of reach then wade putting on broadway peformance acting like his hip was all serious

but they young so i guess it doesn't matter right its just the finals
 7 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
THis ^^^^^ i hate all the hate for mia like honestly there nothing they can do.

the same ppl who pick them to win are the 1st ppl on tv ripping them. Dallas can play free as a bird no one thinks there really gonna win. The world Wants them to win but deep down they still think heat is gonna win.

Heat cant win if they win the title then all ppl will say is well they should of won. If they lose then it was cause they choked. Bron has more pressure on him then Our president of this country to get gas price down. like if you really think about it the media is putting so much hate and pressure on Heat its like they doing it so they can lose.

and if Heat win all ppl are gonna say is well LBJ that 1 now go get 8 more like u said at that party. PPl wont let that sh*t go
The cure is winning rings
 7 years ago '08        #67
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,360 | Props total: 617 617
Somebody on the Mavericks needs to mock Lebron's headband theatrics!!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #68
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Cambury said:
The cure is winning rings
no its not cause if they win all ppl gonna say is well they should of won

the title team is stacked.

and what wade and Bron did wasnt even that bad i mean seriously ppl need to stop

i mean with all the sh*t they say about bron and wade ALL fu*kING DAY 24-7

your really gonna get upset with them doing a few cough??? so skip bayless can call

LBJ james an 36 year old looking dude who acts like a 16 year old girl, but wade and bron cant do that fu*k THIS WORLD . seriously that dirk sh*t was an excuses so if they lost they could say well dirk was sick. They win and all of a sudden they trying to say its like jordan Flu game fu*k outta here with that.

but are just looking for hate hoping something happen so they can talk sh*t about wade and bron. Who in there rite mind can really look at that sh*t and really get upset that was nothing we go harder then that on bx
 7 years ago '07        #69
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no its not cause if they win all ppl gonna say is well they should of won

the title team is stacked.

and what wade and Bron did wasnt even that bad i mean seriously ppl need to stop

i mean with all the sh*t they say about bron and wade ALL fu*kING DAY 24-7

your really gonna get upset with them doing a few cough??? so skip bayless can call

LBJ james an 36 year old looking dude who acts like a 16 year old girl, but wade and bron cant do that fu*k THIS WORLD . seriously that dirk sh*t was an excuses so if they lost they could say well dirk was sick. They win and all of a sudden they trying to say its like jordan Flu game fu*k outta here with that.

but are just looking for hate hoping something happen so they can talk sh*t about wade and bron. Who in there rite mind can really look at that sh*t and really get upset that was nothing we go harder then that on bx
the only thing I took from this was Lebron isnt really as mentall distracted as they are making it seem, he is obviously in good spirits and jus doesn't have it come the end of games
 7 years ago '10        #70
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 974 974
Now they're down 3-2.

Lebron bum a.ss is Wades little bi*ch
 7 years ago '10        #71
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,616 | Props total: 30598 30598
My n*gga Dirk gonna be gettin the last laugh tho.

06-10-2011, 12:39 PM         #72
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
just cause YOU just started watchin the nba?? bandwagon is pathetic ison.. ive been here makin posts bout the sonics since 04, we been watchin ball, u bandwagon f*ggot.
oh because when I signed is when I start watching b ball. Haha man your a duck. I say that cause of the ratings. anways sonics, I'm sorry.

how you feel about OKC :)

Last edited by Youngray22; 06-10-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Wow Wade the dude who gets carted off crying because of his shoulder, and Lebron who makes up the elbow injury. Like they don't already have enough to worry about. fu*king drama queens.
 7 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Cambury said:
the only thing I took from this was Lebron isnt really as mentall distracted as they are making it seem, he is obviously in good spirits and jus doesn't have it come the end of games
lol that stupid u saw a 30 sec clip of bron and now u think u know his mentall is ok??

last time i check there was 24 hrs in a day pretty easy to be cool just walking back to the locker room on a off day.

but like is said IS THIS REALLY A BIG DEAL I MEAN SERIOUSLY . YOU GOT PPL ON TV TALKING ABOUT HOW SOMEONE SLEPT WITH THIS n*ggaS MOMS AND GF. NO ONE IS HURT BY THAT.

BUT WADE AND BRON DO A 20 SEC JOKE MORE ABOUT THE MEDIA THEN DIRK FOR OVER BLOWING THIS GUY ILLNESS AND NOW THERE THE WORST PPL IN THE WORLD

plz tell me how this is far and ok
 7 years ago '05        #75
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
Yahoo! had this vid on their front page. Trying to vilify the Heat. I question..without the NFL. What in the world will happen to sports media when this series is over. They might as well go on vacation.
 7 years ago '05        #76
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
the whole world is trying there hardest to vilify the heat this sh*t is insane. Idk how anyone could ever say you shouldnt talk sh*t about ppl. Or u shouldnt bully ppl WHEN THE WHOLE SPORTS WORLD IS DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING FOR THE SAKE OF PURE ENTERTAINMENT
 7 years ago '05        #77
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
and no one is even talking about that miss call they had on bron sh*t was horrible
 7 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the whole world is trying there hardest to vilify the heat this sh*t is insane. Idk how anyone could ever say you shouldnt talk sh*t about ppl. Or u shouldnt bully ppl WHEN THE WHOLE SPORTS WORLD IS DOING THAT EXACT SAME THING FOR THE SAKE OF PURE ENTERTAINMENT
im interested in whether you go this hard when they are villifying players like Iverson or marbury or even if you try to put it in perspective when the media is eating out James hand when he is on a hot streak
 7 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Cambury said:
im interested in whether you go this hard when they are villifying players like Iverson or marbury or even if you try to put it in perspective when the media is eating out James hand when he is on a hot streak
i do i hate when they villify anyone esp BLK PLAYERS no one wants to here that but its true. No one deserve this treatment sh*t is just sick.

bron cant even take a pee without getting talked about for doing something wrong there nothing LBJ can do if he gets 100 points but miss 1 ft there gonna hate . If i am bron i be like what the point nothing i do is rite and everything is my fault.

if you really watch that game u would no there was alot of sh*t that went wrong but what does that idiot skip bayless say. THE SAME GUY WHO NEVER GIVE BRON ANY CREDIT FOR WINNING AND SAYS WADE IS LEADER AND BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD GIVES BRON 99 PERCENT OF BLAME FOR THE LOST. if that not pure bias and hate then idk what is dude is not a fu*king sport anlyast he is a TMZ hype beast his sole job is to hate on this man and get all the sheep to ride with him. so far good job
 7 years ago '05        #80
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Whats funny is that they are now down 3-2.... keep talking about Dirk when you should be worried about your own team that is down in the series.

And I mean come on.. how Lebron gonna mock Dirk for beign sick when Lebron did one of hte worst flops ever the other game when he aint even get touched?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago