E3 2011 - NBA 2K12 Interview (Xbox 360,Pc,PS3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-11-2011, 10:51 PM         #61
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they better put Reggie Miller in this 1.
 7 years ago '07        #62
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Andrefrbk said:

wtf is this shiittttttt

I thought kobe was gonna f!ght that nicca...
i wanna see regular game play not that stupid wii ps3 sensor sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #63
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
broadcast boyyyyyyy
 7 years ago '07        #64
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
tell me that isnt the real cover..
 06-12-2011, 06:29 AM         #65
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL the reason 2k comes with Broadcast is because it looks better frame rate wise and it is easier to render....

2K view is the only way to play. The controls actually make sense and you can see the whole floor and run plays.... You are at a huge disadvantage playing broadcast
 7 years ago '05        #66
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
 Walt Thizzney said:
LOL the reason 2k comes with Broadcast is because it looks better frame rate wise and it is easier to render....

2K view is the only way to play. The controls actually make sense and you can see the whole floor and run plays.... You are at a huge disadvantage playing broadcast
its all a matter of opinion, i cant stand the 2k view. I hate only being able to see the backs of the players and the movements just dont seem natural. Broadcast allows me to see the court the way i want to and plays are easier to run. Getting each players shot down seems easier on broadcast as well, because your seeing the way you do when you watch games on tv. If i wanted to see/play a game in 2k style viewpoint id just go outside or to the gym and play. Just my opinion though
 7 years ago '10        #67
reppinI85 
space
space
$708 | Props total: 363 363
 Walt Thizzney said:

hell yea I've been trying to tell my friends this. In broadcast it feels like i can only drive the ball to one side.
 7 years ago '11        #68
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
man for 2k12 all i want is smarter teammates. i dont need to be running the break and see my SF cruise out to the baseline for a 3...you aint Bruce bowen...do that and i can deal wit just bout anything else...and ill believe that fixed animation ish when i see it...
 7 years ago '05        #69
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 micseles said:
its all a matter of opinion, i cant stand the 2k view. I hate only being able to see the backs of the players and the movements just dont seem natural. Broadcast allows me to see the court the way i want to and plays are easier to run. Getting each players shot down seems easier on broadcast as well, because your seeing the way you do when you watch games on tv. If i wanted to see/play a game in 2k style viewpoint id just go outside or to the gym and play. Just my opinion though
that's why some people prefer the 2k view, because it gives u a 3rd person view.... feels like your in the game opposed to watching one on tv....
 7 years ago '05        #70
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
No sh*t but how do I know if they are open?

Do you use the same side view when playing Madden?
ether
 7 years ago '07        #71
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Oh Finesse said:
this.

can we get contracts and salaries please? a life outside of the game, like can we buy a house and sh*t please

why am I speaking like this is 2nd life
a house may be asking for too much, ill take the apartment from nfl 2k5 tho
 7 years ago '10        #72
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Rockobox said:
Fix online.

Get canned animation out the fu*king game.

Have a "spectator mode" where n*ggas with gamertags can hop into the crowd and watch a game me and my other homie is playing...like, if a n*gga comes in your party and goes "Yo you wanna run a game?!" and you go "Nah I'm playin someone right now", they can go "OH sh*t lemme watch" and have their avatar sit in the crowd or something.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #73
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 JimDinO77 said:
ether
no ether..

cuz he can come and see me on 2k11 and get his a.ss whooped on my broadcast view
 7 years ago '10        #74
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
and that is not the official 2k cover
 06-12-2011, 03:41 PM         #75
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
team usa should definitely be included in the my player off season
 7 years ago '04        #76
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
what sane person would play with a ps3 sensor.... look at that sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #77
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Oh Finesse said:
this.

can we get contracts and salaries please? a life outside of the game, like can we buy a house and sh*t please...

why am I speaking like this is 2nd life

cuz its dat deep homie. seriously ive put so much time in my player mode, to me, its sickening. I havent played any game as much as ive played 2k11 since it came out. I got like 9 rings on dat bi*ch. lol im the fu*kin best!!
 7 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I swear I was about to type this exactly The animations in the game are so fu*king frustrating. I've seen so many times where you get the ball about to dunk & he just collides mid air with the defender & does some what the fu*k shuffle change shot
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
U know what i think they should implement?? the ability to jump right in a from from the demo.

too many times i started up the game but didnt jump right on, so the random demo starts after the game sits idle for a minute, but when i went to play, when u press start it takes u back to the menu. they should give u the ability to join in the game ALREADY IN PROGRESS playing from the demo, cuz its been plenty times when i got ready to play and the demo game was a close one with maybe a 4-point differential, and a minute left. i would want to go into mode, but couldnt. ya'll ever had happen to you?
 7 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
2k11 is the greatest bball game ive played since jordan vs bird , nba 2k was crack too on dreamcast

but online is wack in so many ways, i cant enjoy it. not that its possible, but there should be a limit on how many times i play against the heat, lakers, or whoever is hot at the moment . im tired of bandwagon fans on 2k. also i need 2k to get rid of the vertical cam or whatever. i cant stand playing someone at the crib and they insist on playing with that view. anyways, as long as they improve online and get rid of cannimations, ill cop, well ill cop regardless
why do n*ggas always complain about that?? like its not possible to beat the lakers or the heat on 2k11?? i love when n*ggas pick da heat. they're easier den most teams to beat if u really fu*kin think about it. u know what they're gonna do? DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE, then be FORCED to shoot. SO USE DAT TO YO fu*kIN ADVANTAGE! the problem is, n*ggas dont know how to play basketball. getcha D up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now