E3 2011 - NBA 2K12 Interview (Xbox 360,Pc,PS3)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid ends Karl Anthony Towns' life
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
I luv 2k dats the only game I really okay but I wish they had NBA live dribble controls and moves
 7 years ago '07        #22
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 bx kid said:
I luv 2k dats the only game I really okay but I wish they had NBA live dribble controls and moves
nah dribblin is cool, I wouldn't sacrifice anything else for the dribbling.
 7 years ago '09        #23
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Online needs to be revamped....it's a pain in the a.ss and far too basic.

Why can't I just play ranked fu*kin games against my friends? sh*t is whack...

It takes 45 minutes to connect to a game...only to play some clown who picks the Heat...cheeser

I think putting more time into the My Player mode and online team-up is the future though...

They fixed pretty much anything that was wrong with a.ssociation mode in last years game so...

If the animations and presentation are fixed, they revamp online...and

STOP fu*kIN ALLOWING EVERY GOD DAMN DEFENDER TO REACT ON THE BALL LIKE fu*kIN ED REED!!!

It's understandable turnovers over happen and defenses take advantage of bad decisions...but some dudes jump accross the fu*kin screen to cover the passing lanes...

I think Bron or Dirk get the cover depending on who wins...maybe D Rose seeing he was on the scouting combine one...??
 7 years ago '04        #24
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1832 1832
 DJ Geezy said:
Why can't I just play ranked fu*kin games against my friends? sh*t is whack...

^^because n*ggaz would use that sh*t to the EXTREME advantage mufuggaz would have records like 300-0

but anyway, is it just me or everytime a new game is coming out they say the same sh*t... new & improved this new & improved that enhanced blah... more control of blah... no more this... all new that
every year lol... but you really never have a clue until the day you unwrap it and put it in the damn game

Last edited by Calamity; 06-11-2011 at 08:07 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #25
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
2k11 is the greatest bball game ive played since jordan vs bird , nba 2k was crack too on dreamcast

but online is wack in so many ways, i cant enjoy it. not that its possible, but there should be a limit on how many times i play against the heat, lakers, or whoever is hot at the moment . im tired of bandwagon fans on 2k. also i need 2k to get rid of the vertical cam or whatever. i cant stand playing someone at the crib and they insist on playing with that view. anyways, as long as they improve online and get rid of cannimations, ill cop, well ill cop regardless
 7 years ago '06        #26
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I truly hope that 2K finds a way to alleviate the connection problems a.ssociated with their online experience. The one that stands out above all else is the team-up lobbies whether it be for My Player or just Random Teamup Pickup games.

I'm not sure if dedicated servers would fix the problem, but there's got to be a way to continue a game smoothly if someone decides to quit instead of the "Waiting for Opponent(35)" screen. There's times when that timer resets continually and it's an unnecessary waste of time. Too many no-basketball knowledge having kids end up with Dwight Howard and just camp in the paint the whole game getting 3 second calls left and right and when a n*gga calls them out and they quit, the entire game gets fu*ked up as a result.

And that 45 second timer in the pre-game lobby may need to be adjusted as well, you got f*ggot hosts who back out when it's down to about 6 or 7 seconds, 2K inserting one member of a party into a 10 man game with 5 seconds to go, and other bullsh*t like that. Can we at least have the option of just quitting the game when the "Waiting for opponent" screen pops up? Or find a way to determine who has the best connection quality in the lobby and then make them the host?

There's a lot of fu*kboys playing 2K online, but half of the time you don't get to experience the fu*kery due to the problems presently plaguing 2K's online experience
 7 years ago '08        #27
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 iPunish901 said:
2k11 is the greatest bball game ive played since jordan vs bird , nba 2k was crack too on dreamcast

but online is wack in so many ways, i cant enjoy it. not that its possible, but there should be a limit on how many times i play against the heat, lakers, or whoever is hot at the moment . im tired of bandwagon fans on 2k. also i need 2k to get rid of the vertical cam or whatever. i cant stand playing someone at the crib and they insist on playing with that view. anyways, as long as they improve online and get rid of cannimations, ill cop, well ill cop regardless
You talking about the 2k view? Thats the view I've used since the original 2k. Don't like using any other view. The broadcast view is alright but its harder to see down the court when you're running or defending a fast break.

What they also need to do is add the ability to make substitutions on the fly between quarters while you are watching the highlights. I set my subs on manual and hate the fact that I have to pause right before the quarter ends to make subs.
 7 years ago '08        #28
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
You talking about the 2k view? Thats the view I've used since the original 2k. Don't like using any other view. The broadcast view is alright but its harder to see down the court when you're running or defending a fast break.
What they also need to do is add the ability to make substitutions on the fly between quarters while you are watching the highlights. I set my subs on manual and hate the fact that I have to pause right before the quarter ends to make subs.
man yes! i hate it.
 7 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
-why is EVERY SINGLE pass tipped and dam near stolen.
- GET RID OF THAT fu*kING BLUE DOT ON MPM THAT MAKES U RUN A PLAY
- them animations be fu*king u up @ times.
- see first hash mark.
 7 years ago '06        #30
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2537 2537
Hope they keep a lot of things the same. Add on to myplayer and franchise mode. The franchise mode is sick - especially the trade finder, that was a great idea. Should have a bigger explanation other than "your team is currently not trading". The game is great imo, the best since 2k on Dreamcast. Keep building on it.
 7 years ago '05        #31
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
most of the n*ggas getting they passes intercepted prolly force fast breaks and inside passes...... i have no problems with the A.I. tipping passes, it forces u to play for real and slow the tempo

i agree, they should sharpen the dribbling, they made a big improvement as it was non-existant, but they need to make it crisp now...... and i hated when my n*gga passes it to the wrong person, like passing it left when i try to dish it to a open a.ss n*gga on the right
 06-11-2011, 10:25 AM         #32
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPunish901 said:
man yes! i hate it.
fu*k wrong with you homie?!

2k is the best view.
 7 years ago '08        #33
space
space
 Legit1 said:
That's that bullsh*t a.ss madden automatic awareness type defense

I be playing the knicks and everytime I'm tryna push the ball on fast breaks when I pass that sh*t is getting tipped then stolen or straight up intercepted

And i'm like when the fu*k did the knicks started playing defense
Yea sometimes it seems like defenders got eyes in the back of their head

WordisBond said:
fu*k wrong with you homie?!

2k is the best view.
:agreement6: The only people I know that like the side view are people who started playing 2k after they made that view the default camera
 7 years ago '10        #34
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Broadcast camera >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want my sh*t to look like the real game... Ain't nothing like people poppin in the room like "o the game on? o u playing the game"

2k camera view makes me feel like im playing Live 2006 or some sh*t..looks fake as hell.. especially when the camera makes a u-turn after every bucket smh

If you're good at the game you don't have to see down the court..

you can count the amount of players and tell if someone's down court or not without seeing them

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 06-11-2011 at 01:19 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #35
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
hope they get new servers.

hope they fix the passing.

& i hope they fix durant. n*gga hit & miss.
 7 years ago '10        #36
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
i dunno everybody hypes up the online servers like they so bad but i never really had problems with em. only time my games disconnected or played bad because of my online connection.
 7 years ago '06        #37
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 DurtySoufReppin said:

I want my sh*t to look like the real game... Ain't nothing like people poppin in the room like "o the game on? o u playing the game"

2k camera view makes me feel like im playing Live 2006 or some sh*t..looks fake as hell.. especially when the camera makes a u-turn after every bucket smh

you can count the amount of players and tell if someone's down court or not without seeing them
this, hate playin with a homie and he pullin some oh alright 2 qtrs 2K & 2 qtrs broadcast...

.... Get the fu*k outta here this my game muhfu*ka
 7 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:

No sh*t but how do I know if they are open?

Do you use the same side view when playing Madden?
 7 years ago '08        #39
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
so no MJ on 2012?
 7 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
n*ggas who aint with that 2K view are on one...its a GAME. We know that aint the ideal view for watching REAL LIFE games, but why wouldnt i wanna be able to see passing lanes from the same angle as the player?

The disadvantages you get from playing that 'side to side' sh*t is beyond ridiculous...all of a sudden n*ggas do up n unders when you think you gon hit a fadeaway
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy