Jun 9 - Tattoo Fail Murder Suspect Ask Reporter, "Wanna see my d**k?" (VID)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Suka Repellent said:
this gets old......lets be honest the only people watching the news for more than an hour is white folks over 40 an they only care about missing white girls.......get over it
yo this does sound hella
[pic - click to view]

but if i can explain i had just got done or was still reading the Roger Ailes piece in Rolling Stone so i was a little angry about what i read an projected a feeling i got from reading the story.......i would say reading some of the stats they have on Fox Viewers in the story it seems only White people watch that channel

oh well

BTW i would still say majority of people who watch the news for over an hour at one time is White people over 40 years old.
 06-11-2011, 07:03 AM         #42
camron212002 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Suka Repellent said:
this gets old......lets be honest the only people watching the news for more than an hour is white folks over 40 an they only care about missing white girls.......get over it
 7 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 drwilso87 said:
These dudes dont be thinking today before doing anything that would land you in jail there are some important questions you should ask yourself:

1. Have I pounded enough v*gina in my lifetime?
2. Do I secretly enjoy man s3x?
3. Whats goin happen to (anybody in your life)
4. Can you really ever get enough v*gina?
5. Will I have my favorite meal again?

If you really think about these things you may decide come to the realization that living what they be talkin bout in music ain really all its cracked up to be.
Haha, this sh*t is the truth. There's nothing cute about prison, I dont understand why people glorify it. When I was a teenager I was on the wrong path, constanty getting in trouble, and not caring about school. But the thing that eventually saved me was when I started to sit back and think of how much it'd suck to be in prison for the rest of my life away from females, good food, and freedom. Being in jail is like being a child again, having people watch over you, feeding you want you dont want, telling you want to do and when to do it like you're a little a.ss kid. How does that appeal to any grown man?
 7 years ago '05        #44
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$593 | Props total: 498 498
fu*k this guy :finger2: hope he gets death
 7 years ago '04        #45
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
@1:01 j.cole was involved too?
 06-11-2011, 08:00 PM         #46
J_Mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
What is it? Lack of parenting with these black teens? Where's all this ignorance stemming from is what I want to know. Don't they understand that k!lling, mugging, raping, etc. is bad? Where are the morals?
Combination of all those things compounded by mental problems and generational justification of not working for what you want but by work hardest at not working hard.
 06-11-2011, 10:54 PM         #47
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
What is it? Lack of parenting with these black teens? Where's all this ignorance stemming from is what I want to know. Don't they understand that k!lling, mugging, raping, etc. is bad? Where are the morals?
I say the same things about white people and Crystal Meth...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #48
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
r.i.p. to both of them

the girl looked like she would of grown up to be a beautiful woman too
 7 years ago '06        #49
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
YO.. pause... wtf is on his forhead.. is that a dead bannana? a twig n berries??? wtf is that tattoo in the middle of his forhead...
 7 years ago '06        #50
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
rebecca hot tho....
 7 years ago '07        #51
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Mr_Chopsticks said:
k!lled two little a.ss teens. What happened to f!ghting?
are you serious?
 7 years ago '07        #52
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Chief Dee said:
Haha, this sh*t is the truth. There's nothing cute about prison, I dont understand why people glorify it. When I was a teenager I was on the wrong path, constanty getting in trouble, and not caring about school. But the thing that eventually saved me was when I started to sit back and think of how much it'd suck to be in prison for the rest of my life away from females, good food, and freedom. Being in jail is like being a child again, having people watch over you, feeding you want you dont want, telling you want to do and when to do it like you're a little a.ss kid. How does that appeal to any grown man?
No it's not being a child>>>>>>>>>>> prison
 7 years ago '04        #53
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1510 1510
damn k!ll 2 kids? for what...2 helpless kids.....the girl was kina cute too i would have banged that out
 7 years ago '04        #54
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
This idiot really compare being in prison to being a child?
 7 years ago '10        #55
DreDilla980 
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 28 28
 Shea-bird said:
what i really notice the glaring diff always comes down to no daddy im not sayin everybody wit no pops is like that its just the common denominator in most of the dumbass cases
 7 years ago '06        #56
The Scenario 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 3150 3150
I always felt like the average broke person with face tats had no vision of the future anyways....
C'mon, a grandpa and face tats?....Not me.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago