The Best Phone Of 2011, The Samsung Galaxy S II (Within), Comes To Sprint In Late July

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '11        #161
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
was just messing with the gps, and nav and that is on point and everything, super fast loading of streets and stores nearby, btw im on ATT and 4g
 6 years ago '05        #162
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,095 | Props total: 10786 10786
you're able to use ATT's 4G with your SII import?
 08-09-2011, 06:07 PM         #163
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
you're able to use ATT's 4G with your SII import?
SII Import supports ATT bands for 3G/HSPA+. T-Mobile's bands are the ones that are not supported. I am a little upset about that. I rather have the original SII design over what T-Mobile is getting. Hopefully Verizon gets the original design so that I can get it for my work phone.
 6 years ago '11        #164
rayraysray 55 heat pts55
space
space
$1,184 | Props total: 337 337
yeah the hpsa+ works and its pretty goddamn fast, thats not 4g?, but yeah the t mobile one is lookin a lil sh*tty compared to this piece, havent had any problems with mine besides running outta battery once
 08-11-2011, 05:59 PM         #165
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rayraysray said:
yeah the hpsa+ works and its pretty goddamn fast, thats not 4g?, but yeah the t mobile one is lookin a lil sh*tty compared to this piece, havent had any problems with mine besides running outta battery once
HSPA+ is not 4G LTE. I personally do not buy into the whole 4G LTE hype crap. HSPA+ is putting up faster speeds than 4G LTE right now. Especially in some places in Europe. Where I live, T-Mobile's HSPA+ is faster than Verizon's 4G LTE. Plus HSPA+ is available in a lot more places because it pretty much only requires software updates to their cell towers.
 6 years ago '05        #166
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 xeduran said:
HSPA+ is not 4G LTE. I personally do not buy into the whole 4G LTE hype crap. HSPA+ is putting up faster speeds than 4G LTE right now. Especially in some places in Europe. Where I live, T-Mobile's HSPA+ is faster than Verizon's 4G LTE. Plus HSPA+ is available in a lot more places because it pretty much only requires software updates to their cell towers.
Trust me, HSPA+ is nowhere near capable of the speeds of LTE. Nowhere.
 6 years ago '04        #167
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2775 2775
 xeduran said:
I'm sorry but speed test already proved that lte straight sh*tted on hspa+. You notice tmobil stop saying they have the fastest speed anymore after verizon took that title awa

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-11-2011 at 07:56 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago