The Best Phone Of 2011, The Samsung Galaxy S II (Within), Comes To Sprint In Late July

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 pimpin007 said:
It hasnt even been out and its already the best phone? gtfoh, Im fine with my iphone
 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 RandyWave17 said:
My infuse 4g would sh*t on that phone. Good morning tho
Are you serious?
 6 years ago '06        #63
bugzbirdman 
space
space
$422 | Props total: 10 10
so between this and the Motorola Photon () coming out for Sprint, which one is better?
 6 years ago '10        #64
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 bugzbirdman said:
so between this and the Motorola Photon () coming out for Sprint, which one is better?
Idk man, something about the Samsung just makes me lean towards that. I need more info about it to compare it on phonearena tho, then I'll make my decision
 6 years ago '04        #65
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 bugzbirdman said:
I'm leaning toward SGS II. Super AMOLED > LCD, although the Photon has a qHD resolution. qHD is actually bad on Motorola phones because (a) they don't redesign app resources so you get banding issues and (b) most Market developers don't actually target qHD yet.

The Exynos inside the SGS II is also a step ahead of Tegra 2. Specifically, that GPU is monstrous and the CPU is said to be a bit faster, too.

Finally, I don't like either TouchWiz or MotoBLur, but if I had to choose one it'd definitely be TouchWiz.

The only thing I wish the SGS II had that the Photon 4G has is the kickstand, really lol. And even then, the American versions of the SGS II are rumored to have kickstands.
 6 years ago '04        #66
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #67
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
thought that was an iphone for min
 6 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Somebody's gon be mad at this.
that n*gga used to be iphone >>>> too don't nobody take sh*t he says serious nomore lol
 6 years ago '05        #69
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 dmunson318 said:
that n*gga used to be iphone >>>> too don't nobody take sh*t he says serious nomore lol
He used to be, because iOS USED to be better than android, but when android released 2.1 they fu*ked the game all up, and became the better OS, he was still pro iOS up until recently, but the same thing would happen to alot of iOS users if they sat down and gave android a fair chance...

I have both and I love my android better for pretty much everything except games
 6 years ago '05        #70
dmunson318 
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
He used to be, because iOS USED to be better than android, but when android released 2.1 they fu*ked the game all up, and became the better OS, he was still pro iOS up until recently, but the same thing would happen to alot of iOS users if they sat down and gave android a fair chance...

I have both and I love my android better for pretty much everything except games
i fu*ks with that atrix
 6 years ago '04        #71
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
roommate gett'n the EVO 3d......i might just cop the unlocked GS2 ...just for kicks..
But for the LOVE OF GOD. I CANNOT STAND TOUCH WIZ...i'd have to wait for the unlocked price drop and put a rom on there cuz that sh*t is fu*king UGLY AS HELL... STOCK ANDROID FOR THE WIN
 6 years ago '05        #72
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Shizz said:
roommate gett'n the EVO 3d......i might just cop the unlocked GS2 ...just for kicks..
But for the LOVE OF GOD. I CANNOT STAND TOUCH WIZ...i'd have to wait for the unlocked price drop and put a rom on there cuz that sh*t is fu*king UGLY AS HELL... STOCK ANDROID FOR THE WIN
You know you can have LauncherPro as your default skin right? You don't need to buy an unlocked phone for that.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,286 | Props total: 643 643
 e G o Maniac said:
Your phone is sh*t compared to the sgs2
goodluck with that crappy a.ss phone..
 6 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Ghettoquiz said:
goodluck with that crappy a.ss phone..
Are people just saying stupid sh*t today just 'cause?
 6 years ago '04        #75
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,684 | Props total: 13085 13085
 Mysteryman said:
No matter how good the phone is I just cant mess with Samsung

There phones never receive updates and always have bugs (GPS, 4g antenna, etc)

The phones always look nice in the specs and photos but Samsung always holds their products back
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Just ditched my Epic 4G for their suck d!ck a.ss support
 6 years ago '10        #76
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
just got off the phone with a sprint rep..ima premier customer n sh*t so i called them n asked if the phone on set to come out n they said they havent heard anything about it...he sed just keep checkin sprint.com

got all hype n sh*t and it aint even coming out for sprint suck donkey balls biytch
 06-23-2011, 04:50 PM         #77
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This phone sh*ts on iphone and I used to have one. Might cop one when it comes out.
 6 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 stunna2004 said:
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Just ditched my Epic 4G for their suck d!ck a.ss support

actually Samsung has greatly improved their support lately and is about to drop android 2.3 by the end of the month for the epic 4g. Add that fact that out of all the dual core phones, the Galaxy S 2 is by far the most powerful one.

Add the fact samsung even gave galaxy s 2 to the cyanogen mod devs so they can get cyanogen mod support.

HTC probably has timely update by has the history of taking forever to release source code while samsung takes forever to update, but when it comes they immediately release the source the same day.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 GUNITZCAPO said:
got all hype n sh*t and it aint even coming out for sprint suck donkey balls biytch
Don't be dumb breh. It's already been confirmed for Sprint, Verizon and AT&T.
 6 years ago '04        #80
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 GUNITZCAPO said:
just got off the phone with a sprint rep..ima premier customer n sh*t so i called them n asked if the phone on set to come out n they said they havent heard anything about it...he sed just keep checkin sprint.com

Sprint customer service never acknowledge a phone that they never offically announced. The galaxy s 2 within has been confirmed by
Accesseries makers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy