Skip bayless getting at Lebron "He Chose Miami So Wade Can Win Him A Ring"

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11990 11990
 Cambury said:
n*gga u dont get no pus*y, I can tell by da way u talk geek
I can tell you dont get no exercise or any fruits or vegetables in your diet, i can tell by the way you look
 7 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3470 3470
 PinkFloyd87 said:
I'm going to laugh my a.ss off tonight when LBJ explodes for 30-40 points.
will that retroactively make up for the games he's contributed nothing in?
if he get 40 tonight thats his FIRST good finals performance.
thats the problem with you n*ggas, haters and stans alike,
you just remember the last game, nothing before it.
That's why when these n*ggas calli Dirk second to none PFs of all time
im like
you forget this n*gga whole career of choking prior to this?
give n*ggas props when they do well, but see the big picture.
Lebron flops when he's needed most.
Scoring big this game won't erase it, but god damn he needs to stop disappearing.
 7 years ago '04        #63
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,087 | Props total: 3641 3641
it´s a sport to hate on lebron
please dont make me like him now
 06-09-2011, 04:34 PM         #64
Mr Triton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bron bout to go off
 7 years ago '10        #65
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 566 566
so everyone's gonna forget about the first 3 rounds of the playoffs
he had one bad game lol..
 7 years ago '07        #66
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 sho 2010 said:
This. Wade was Ghost in Chicago.

Lebron Got them to the finales.

He just tired playin 46 min a gm
wade was ghost on offense but defensively the last three games he was clutch as fu*k...jus stop tryna make it suttin its not, no excuses to be useless 3 straight 4th quarters
 7 years ago '04        #67
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
 JaYYo said:
so everyone's gonna forget about the first 3 rounds of the playoffs
he had one bad game lol..
yeah and can u really even call it a bad game when he throwed it??



stupid f*ggot
 7 years ago '04        #68
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
I have no bias. But honestly, the dude was moping around on the floor. It looked like he was allergic to the ball, you are a 6'7 fu*king man child, go to the rim. The criticism is well deserved, but bayless is a bi*ch who will ride him over anything, where cowherd wont get off his d!ck no matter what. Its all for shock factor.
 06-09-2011, 05:04 PM         #69
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where was Wade during the Chicago series?
 06-09-2011, 05:07 PM         #70
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
wade was ghost on offense but defensively the last three games he was clutch as fu*k...jus stop tryna make it suttin its not, no excuses to be useless 3 straight 4th quarters
oh sh*t cam might have a case for last game cause Lebron let terry score.....
 7 years ago '07        #71
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Youngray22 said:
oh sh*t cam might have a case for last game cause Lebron let terry score.....
even worse Marion abused him
 7 years ago '10        #72
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11990 11990
 Cambury said:
wade was ghost on offense but defensively the last three games he was clutch as fu*k...jus stop tryna make it suttin its not, no excuses to be useless 3 straight 4th quarters
Not to hate on Wade but can you prove this? Cause I's like to know what you mean by "clutch as fu*k"

Because from what I remember Lebron was guarding Rose mostly and Wade had two big blocks in one of those games, and Bron blocked rose's last shot in Game 5 :hmm:
 7 years ago '07        #73
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Nautilus O said:
Not to hate on Wade but can you prove this? Cause I's like to know what you mean by "clutch as fu*k"

Because from what I remember Lebron was guarding Rose mostly and Wade had two big blocks in one of those games, and Bron blocked rose's last shot in Game 5 :hmm:
n*gga watch the games, fu*k u mean prove it....fu*kin geeks man I tellya

AND ain't nuttin impressive wit hold Derrick Rose to his regular performance...u a sucka for sayin the mavs "team" is shutin down bron but rose was exclusively shut down by James like he wasnt worried about Haslem sliding under for a charge or Wade and Anthony for the weakside block

put on ya glasses when u watching ya big box TV foureyes
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 11990 11990
 Cambury said:
n*gga watch the games, fu*k u mean prove it....fu*kin geeks man I tellya

AND ain't nuttin impressive wit hold Derrick Rose to his regular performance...u a sucka for sayin the mavs "team" is shutin down bron but rose was exclusively shut down by James like he wasnt worried about Haslem sliding under for a charge or Wade and Anthony for the weakside block

put on ya glasses when u watching ya big box TV foureyes
What you mad for fat boy

You cant even remember a defensive sequence where he was "clutch as fukk"? You can give me one example of him being "clutch as fukk"....because all of that you described didnt happen because rose wouldnt even try to drive on him....if anything I remember bron taking a charge on Deng that was big and I remember those blocks and a steal wade had, but I didn't see anything "clutch as fu*k" for three 4th qtrs

Oh you just building somebody else up to make it look like Lebron wasn't really balling out vs the bulls I got you chubbs
 7 years ago '07        #75
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
 Nautilus O said:
What you mad for fat boy

You cant even remember a defensive sequence where he was "clutch as fukk"? You can give me one example of him being "clutch as fukk"....because all of that you described didnt happen because rose wouldnt even try to drive on him....if anything I remember bron taking a charge on Deng that was big and I remember those blocks and a steal wade had, but I didn't see anything "clutch as fu*k" for three 4th qtrs

Oh you just building somebody else up to make it look like Lebron wasn't really balling out vs the bulls I got you chubbs
where ya proof??? Oh yea you have none becuz bosh avgd 23 points a game that series...bron ain't do sh*t by himself
 7 years ago '05        #76
assanlb 
space
avatar space
space
$854 | Props total: 60 60
So Wade is winning LBJ a ring when Cavs clearly had a better chance of winning than Miami every year? It's clear that if Lebron does nothing, they lose. Skip speaks the truth often, but he indeed just talking out his a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #77
head first 
space
avatar space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
 assanlb said:
So Wade is winning LBJ a ring when Cavs clearly had a better chance of winning than Miami every year? It's clear that if Lebron does nothing, they lose. Skip speaks the truth often, but he indeed just talking out his a.ss
Truth.
 7 years ago '09        #78
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
in cleveland, the blame was never on lebron, it was lack of an all-star team... now that hes on an all-star team, the blame gets put on him and the pressure is k!lling him! with that being said, im hoping the next 2 games, mavs take it!
 7 years ago '04        #79
JJH35 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,898 | Props total: 1006 1006
Don't care for Lebron, Wade, or Miami...but just shut up already Skip. No one likes your stupid a.ss either, exaggerate everything like a drama queen to get his name in the media.

Skip Bayless is a dumb fu*k
 7 years ago '10        #80
WildWestDelz 
space
avatar space
space
$241 | Props total: 5 5
did he just say leBRICKING shots? .. im done *drops mouse and laptop*
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy