most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 JaYYo said:
lol dude is far from my idol....he a real MC though and lol at the pic dude is sittin at the bar retarded drunk he supposed to pay attention to how the dude is posing standing behind him?? Dudes lookin at the camera he aint lookin at what the fan who wants the photo is doing, regardless though I agree with u I would never take a pic like that LOOOOL
"This n*gga life story switched like the Butterfly Effect, get the picture?"

search Ras Kass - Gayme Over on youtube and fast-forward to 3:46 the dude Gayme shouts out Ras Kass and calls him his n*gga
Its funny cuz the first f!ght Game asked dude to come to his table to talk an have some drinks and Ras was like na nothing to talk about so Game got mad and hit with a bottle loool
in all honesty homie, i dont know games background...so its watever to me...when it really shows he was fake, like actual proof n not from dudes that just dont like him then ill believe it...feel me, and dont get me wrong...the butterfly thing n all the cover up sh*t was wack...thats just me, aint sayin u gotta like the dude...and yes game did shout out ras kass, he shouted out alotta dudes on the west when he was comin, just a respect thing..but wat fu*ked it up was ras talkin that subliminal sh*t...cuz everytime they asked was that song about game n his son etc etc...dude would answer the question on some slick sh*t...so thats why he got served..it was disappointin yes, but cant ras didnt have it comin to him. im not takin abything away from ras, cuz i bumped his sh*t ages ago before there was even a game...just sayin..and for the record...Miami Life is my sh*t...i just think ras popped to much sh*t when he got out...
 7 years ago '08        #42
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,589 | Props total: 17262 17262
 JaYYo said:
wtf how do u get a butterfly tattoo on ur face then cover it up with LA and still have fans?
Don't forget the STAR, this dude said he is "Starface"
 7 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 The N said:
Don't forget the STAR, this dude said he is "Starface"
wasnt that bishop lamont tho?
 7 years ago '07        #44
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
 youngmic said:
wasnt that bishop lamont tho?
Yeah, that was Bishop. He called him that on some radio interview....
 7 years ago '04        #45
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Verse said:
Yeah, that was Bishop. He called him that on some radio interview....
lol bishop was another one...game disses him...bishop says nuthin...then game apologizes...bishop says nuthing...then bishop starts dissin back....but the week before it was

[pic - click to view]

then again it could be..."WAAAAAAT!!! LOOK AT HIS TATTOO!"

7 years ago '04        #46
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
writing the hook.. and writing the actual verses to a song R 2 different things...
 06-09-2011, 10:13 PM         #47
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how yall gonna diss tha big homie RAS KASSIANO

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

RAS BEEN SMASHIN BAD bi*chES FROM LELA ROCHON TO TEEDRA MOSES...HE JUS POSIN WITH SOME FANS GOT DAYYUM YALL SOME HATERS...

BTW...THA VIDEO HE MADE SAYIN "HI GAME" WAS ONLY 1 WHITEBOY THA WAS J211, THA REST WAS BLACK P-STONES OUTTA CALI...MAfu*kA IF YALL KNO WHO RAS CUZIN IS HE COULD MAKE 1 FONE CALL AN HAVE MAfu*kAZ MURKED SOMTHIN KRAZY....I AINT EVEN GONNA SAY NUTHIN HE SO WELL CONNECTD

as for GAME...yea word is 50 wrote tha hooks for documentary but he didnt write GAMES rhymes, he structured tha songs cuz GAME had no song structure, tha was why DRE kept puttin him on tha shelf cuz he couldnt come up with any hits tha would get radio play...why is 50 not writin yayo sh*t? CUZ yayo aint splittin GAME with DRE, 50 eats off GAME 50/50 with DRE...DOES 40 GLOCC HAVE A VIDEO OF 50 WRITIN GAMES HOOKS? MABE...WHO GIVS A FUK IT DUNT MEAN ANYTHING SINCE GAME STILL SOLD MILLIONS OF ALBUMS AN IS RICH...YUKMOUTH SAYS HE GOTTA VIDEO OF GAME STRIPPIN AT THA RIGHT TRACK CLUB HE WAS GONNA PUT ON GHETTOS OF AMERIKA VOL 3....WELL WHERE IS IT IF IT EXISTS? NO I DUNT WANNA SEE THA sh*t BUT THEY ALWAYS BE SAYIN THIS THA AN A 3RD BUT AINT GOT sh*t TO SHOW FOR IT...JUS LIKE THA f!ght WITH RAS AN GAME ON NEW YEARS AINT NONE OF THEM EVER RELEASE ANY PICS/VIDS NUTHIN...:ducktales:
 7 years ago '09        #48
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
Expose? Game already lost...and I was a fan

[video - click to view]

tell me this isn't the chappelle skit w/o redman in the toilet...

n*gga got that $ and quit. I don't even wanna hear RED, sh*t is prolly pop as fu*k
 7 years ago '09        #49
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1658 1658
damn 40 glocc lost how did he make it this far in life it surprises me
 06-10-2011, 12:08 AM         #50
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why 40 glocc mad? He cant sell albums or what........ if you dont like dude, make a diss track and keep it moving. WOrry about your own sh*t clown! He lost cause he busy thinkin of ways to expose the game then worry aobut his $$$ bi*ch n*ggas
 7 years ago '05        #51
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
easy e to jay z ice cube rick rude common sense to kanye west im the best

^^^^ average game type rhyme
 7 years ago '06        #52
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 youngmic said:
yaaaawn at this pissy f*ggot lol...still mad game called him out twitter a week ago..lol always talkin sh*t...yeah sure...just like he has pics of game gettin his a.ss beat by ras kass...riiight, jus like lil wayne was in the car...exposed for lying...just like he had papers on jimmy henchmen, mmmhmmmm.....just like he said his aunt works at a hospital & has medical records that redrum has aids and menace has herpes...sure kiddo...just like the drunk bum he knocked out was a blood but wearin a bandana on the left side...sure...riiight, wat next from 40 glocc? UFO's over san bernadino? on crip cuuuuuz...lol gtfoh

lol at this dude still bein mad game beat up his idol twice...
speakin of butterflies, wats up with your boy.....rockin cat lick hairdo's n posed up with boys

[pic - click to view]

real talk. fasho..
 7 years ago '10        #53
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 JaYYo said:
wtf how do u get a butterfly tattoo on ur face then cover it up with LA and still have fans?
Lil Wayne kisses men in the mouth and he's still popular?
 06-10-2011, 12:25 AM         #54
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whose 40 Glocc tho?
 06-10-2011, 12:26 AM         #55
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalmartRollback said:
Lil Wayne kisses men in the mouth and he's still popular?
seriously, and wayne half the time makes no fu*kin sense...Just rambles like a dumb fu*k! people on his nutts hard as fu*k/
 7 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
Wait a minute some actualy think Game is a good rapper
 7 years ago '06        #57
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,754 | Props total: 557 557
 Phicmagic said:
Whose 40 Glocc tho?
Whose 40 Glocc tho??
 7 years ago '05        #58
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous2o1x said:
joe budden exposed game to being on change of heart

big fase exposed game to not being a gangsta

50 and change of heart exposed game to being a actual stripper

there really is not much more to expose

leak it, ill take another laugh at it
 06-10-2011, 07:27 AM         #59
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayyo said:
wtf how do u get a butterfly tattoo on ur face then cover it up with la and still have fans?
word, thats like becoming a correctional officer then taking a king pins name and start rapping about selling coke, then getting exsposed and still having fans.... Thats basicly the plot to cb4. When rick ross says his life is like a movie he ain't lying.
 06-10-2011, 07:44 AM         #60
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
yaaaawn at this pissy f*ggot lol...still mad game called him out twitter a week ago..lol always talkin sh*t...yeah sure...just like he has pics of game gettin his a.ss beat by ras kass...riiight, jus like lil wayne was in the car...exposed for lying...just like he had papers on jimmy henchmen, mmmhmmmm.....just like he said his aunt works at a hospital & has medical records that redrum has aids and menace has herpes...sure kiddo...just like the drunk bum he knocked out was a blood but wearin a bandana on the left side...sure...riiight, wat next from 40 glocc? UFO's over san bernadino? on crip cuuuuuz...lol gtfoh

lol at this dude still bein mad game beat up his idol twice...
speakin of butterflies, wats up with your boy.....rockin cat lick hairdo's n posed up with boys

[pic - click to view]

youngmic always servin' up that ether....
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy