| 5 years ago||
I 100% agree with you, on those other artists.
Only you're saying that makes it OK on Drakes song,, when I'm saying it makes it trash, like those other repetitive clone songs you mention.
and come on son, I know you're a fan, but at least try to keep it a little honest: drake is one of the more repetitive artists in rap.
Average Drake song:
- same kind of beat
- "singing" hook/bridge/interlude, which often has nothing to do with the verse itself
- and typical Drake verse, which is usually some combination of the following:
- haters said I wouldn't make it, but look at me flossing now
- I hope this money doesn't change me
- but I do sometimes feel myself acting bad with all this money and fame, and I feel sort of guilty about that, but I'm going to party anyway
- girl my life is complicated, I'm rich and famous now, but I will/hope I can make a place for you in it
seriously. Drake is very repetitive as an artist. And YES, every rapper is repetitive on some level. But Drake is extra repetitive even by rap standards. At least your average gangsta rapper raps about guns, drugs, women, and money, that's more lyrical variety than Aubrey
Please name one to three artists that Drizzy is more repetitive than and are in the same "popularity" range.
I don't see what you're talking about....Drizzy stay with constant heat.