South Park Bashes L.A. Noire

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-09-2011, 06:31 PM         #41
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally, SP has been on the decline for the last 4 years. This season was OK (and I'm being nice), but it still not as memorable. Even yesterday episode was super medicore, especially with all the extra and unnecessary sh*tting. (Honestly, what's up with their sh*t obsession?)

A lot of times, it feels like they finally have run out of sh*t to say. It's like their attempt to being funny is force and to top it all up, the jokes aren't even funny at all. Hell, even Cartman to me seems bland and quite frankly predictable. It's sad when Workaholics is my highlight for my Wednesday night. Even towards the end when Stan's Dad and his Mom were talking about growing apart, it felt to me as if the writers were talking about their situation with the show and how it needs to come to an end. To put it simply, South Park has finally run its course. I love SP, but I think it's time to give it a rest.

Unless something drastic happens, it's time to end the show.
 06-09-2011, 06:33 PM         #42
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gpoy.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13755 13755
South Park?
 06-09-2011, 06:44 PM         #44
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this being the first south park episode ive watched in 5 years
 06-09-2011, 06:57 PM         #45
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that was fu*ked up
 06-09-2011, 07:44 PM         #46
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
How is it mediocre exactly?
Are you serious or are you just a fanboy?

Fine, I'll give you my point of view.

For the last couple of seasons, SP has becoming extremely juvenile to the point that it's not funny, but instead, its become unbearable and the sh*t and farting jokes have finally over taken the entire fu*king plot. Its gotten to the point where I feel as they are sh*t aficionados. Even with all of the cursing and the "outrageous rants and behavior by Cartman", it's just as dull or boring as Homer Simpson saying Doh. Sometimes his been funny, but compare to that Cartman of 5 or 6 years ago, his character has not evolve and it's been on a standstill of mediocrity.

The spark and creavtivity from the past doesn't exist anymore. Even with all of the cursing, Southpark in the past knew how to balance everything that they did. The plots were very well written and the jokes were excuted without a flaw. Some of the plots weren't based on 1 kind of joke; it was based just on silly situations but with a cruel and superb funny touch. It always went outside of the box with the jokes and the jokes were naturally funny. Matter fact, it wasn't even heavily leaning on the fart jokes or sh*t jokes... 1 or 2 jokes of either were enough. Today... the show has turned into a diarrhea fest! Even yesterday's episode was absolutely ruined by the excess of the sh*t and farting jokes that has plague a lot of episodes and if you don't see that, then there's a problem with you. The jokes are being force, and the plots don't have much creative thought. It's like, let's get this epidose out and get it over it.

I used to like SP, but at this point, I want the show to be gone. It's dreadful to watch and quite frankly, it's time for it to retired before we end up with another The Simpsons.
 06-09-2011, 07:53 PM         #47
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive watched south park since it came out this season has been weak as fuk! but workaholics every wednesday after south park
 7 years ago '04        #48
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2037 2037
I watched southpark when it 1st came out, then around season 3 i stopped, then probably caught the last 2-3... Old southpark sucks now to me, new southpark has always been entertaining.

Lol at Mr Negative has always something negative to say in every thread in this section. South park trying to stay relevant? What u want them to make episodes around, sh*t that hasnt happen? Its a cartoon that pokes fun.
 7 years ago '04        #49
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
 StayBlazin1 said:
ive watched south park since it came out this season has been weak as fuk! but workaholics every wednesday after south park
Everytime workaholics comes on I wonder if the Skinny Boys receive a check in the mail
 06-09-2011, 08:20 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:

For the last couple of seasons, SP has becoming extremely juvenile to the point that it's not funny, but instead, its become unbearable and the sh*t and farting jokes have finally over taken the entire fu*king plot. Its gotten to the point where I feel as they are sh*t aficionados. Even with all of the cursing and the "outrageous rants and behavior by Cartman", it's just as dull or boring as Homer Simpson saying Doh. Sometimes his been funny, but compare to that Cartman of 5 or 6 years ago, his character has not evolve and it's been on a standstill of mediocrity.

The spark and creavtivity from the past doesn't exist anymore. Even with all of the cursing, Southpark in the past knew how to balance everything that they did. The plots were very well written and the jokes were excuted without a flaw. Some of the plots weren't based on 1 kind of joke; it was based just on silly situations but with a cruel and superb funny touch. It always went outside of the box with the jokes and the jokes were naturally funny. Matter fact, it wasn't even heavily leaning on the fart jokes or sh*t jokes... 1 or 2 jokes of either were enough. Today... the show has turned into a diarrhea fest! Even yesterday's episode was absolutely ruined by the excess of the sh*t and farting jokes that has plague a lot of episodes and if you don't see that, then there's a problem with you. The jokes are being force, and the plots don't have much creative thought. It's like, let's get this epidose out and get it over it.

I used to like SP, but at this point, I want the show to be gone. It's dreadful to watch and quite frankly, it's time for it to retired before we end up with another The Simpsons.
Why do you have to insult him for no reason? Especially on a subjective humor level. He may be loving the pop culture satire.

You can't tell me that Facebook episode last season isn't a classic, and this current last episode ain't a masterpiece.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 06-09-2011 at 08:24 PM..
 06-09-2011, 09:20 PM         #51
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Why do you have to insult him for no reason? Especially on a subjective humor level. He may be loving the pop culture satire.

You can't tell me that Facebook episode last season isn't a classic, and this current last episode ain't a masterpiece.
I hope you're being funny, because you sound stupid as hell. Where in the hell did I insulted him? He wanted an opinion or reason as to why I feel that the show has been mediocre and I've gave him my point of view about it.

So you think because I called him a fanboy I insulted him? Come on kid, I hope you're not being serious.
 06-09-2011, 09:23 PM         #52
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
You're stupid. Don't even understand the point of any episode.
I don't understand the point of the episode? Awww man, we got a fanboy.
 7 years ago '04        #53
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
HA!!!!!

this sh*t was hilarious... why are people upset about it? This is what SP does, and they do it better than any show on TV. They point out how dumb some things are in a brilliantly funny way. I like LA Noire, but this sh*t was funny to me.
 06-09-2011, 09:48 PM         #54
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I hope you're being funny, because you sound stupid as hell. Where in the hell did I insulted him? He wanted an opinion or reason as to why I feel that the show has been mediocre and I've gave him my point of view about it.

So you think because I called him a fanboy I insulted him? Come on kid, I hope you're not being serious.
Never mind i see the insecurity in your tone when you shift simple questions into arguments. No need for me to waste time on a chump who clearly shows his inexperience to communicate like a grown man. Also your reasoning is flat, dull and cliche. :sleepy:
 06-09-2011, 09:52 PM         #55
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
southpark tries to hard to stay relevant
As do you, but yeah. I agree with your statement.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
i love how if you admit you like south park youre a fan boy. obviously with everything in life for every person that enjoys one thing theres at least one person who doesnt. could you imagine going into your local super market, picking up a bag of chips that you like and some other patron is like, "look at this WISE potato chips fanboy!!!"
 06-09-2011, 10:08 PM         #57
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo..that sh*t the truth tho, LA Noire is DUMB boring...
 7 years ago '05        #58
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30302 30302
That game is corny. What hardcore gamer plays some sh*t like that ?
 7 years ago '05        #59
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Rapjunkie said:
i love how if you admit you like south park youre a fan boy. obviously with everything in life for every person that enjoys one thing theres at least one person who doesnt. could you imagine going into your local super market, picking up a bag of chips that you like and some other patron is like, "look at this WISE potato chips fanboy!!!"

Thats funny as hell....and sadly can start happening soon
 7 years ago '04        #60
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2037 2037
 bigbarcelona said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago