This Chick Drops Plenty Of Racial Slurs But She Spittin: V-Nasty Freestyle At Andy Milonakis House!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 22 22
 Marvin Hagler said:
fu*k them stringy head a.ss no wash cloth usin cave dwellin devils. them ofay bi*ches aint sh*t but a buncha culture vulture mersupial face lookin cracka a.ss crackas who wanna be down like goose feathers

mothafu*kas talmbout "oh they grew up in da hood!" n*gga please so did Howard Stern kyke a.ss and the only thing black on him is that foot shufflin mammy Robin who rides his hymie nuts. fu*k this white bi*ch and erry last Uncle Tom a.ss n*gga in this thread who cosigns her. and quit sayin Kreayshawn a dime n*gga please. that secret squirrel face a.ss bi*ch look just like Nick Swisher fu*k outta here

Damn Marv... n*gga went Ice Cube and Khalid Abdul Muhammad on they a.ss

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16019 16019
 marcusaka50 said:
i thought the sh*t was cute and funny st first these white girls acting black but now its like retarded but to each its own.
Im black I act like me so I never umnderstood that actin black isht personally...this validates stereotypes.. but in her regards perhaps she did grow up in that culture, and if her peeps gave her a pass to say this isht..she just better hope it do not backfire as it appears to be
 7 years ago '07        #83
space
space
 Rendition said:
white bi*ches from the hood still know who to say n*gga around

best believe they calm that sh*t down if it looks like the n*ggas shes around aint havin it

theres a time and a place... and you aint Black

if Oakland lets you say that sh*t keep that bullsh*t in Oakland

you too comfortable
 7 years ago '08        #84
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17120 17120
MLK would slap this ho down
 7 years ago '08        #85
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17120 17120
 Damagegadget said:
Im black I act like me so I never umnderstood that actin black isht personally...this validates stereotypes.. but in her regards perhaps she did grow up in that culture, and if her peeps gave her a pass to say this isht..she just better hope it do not backfire as it appears to be
I see it as a mockery, you wouldn't even catch most black women acting like this, why this white ho doing all this sh*t again?, clearly she isn't even a real lyricist and not a real MC at all, so what is she doing exactly here? other then mockery?. This is ignorance at its finest and Oakland seems way loose to let this ride, easily will make other white girls around that place think talking like this its all good
 7 years ago '04        #86
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
Damn, I find it hard to believe she from East Oakland.. I can see how them corny n*ggas from the hood go and bang white girls from the Valley and turn them out.. but they not in the hood.. trust me, they not in the hood of Oakland saying that sh*t
 7 years ago '09        #87
59fifty 
space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
:budden: when did this become suitable how could crackers make something so ugly outta wut was once beautiful
 7 years ago '10        #88
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 thegoldenhero said:
someone empty a clip in this bi*ch please
 7 years ago '09        #89
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
I dont know who loss more. Her, or all the n*ggas she got heated.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
garbage and she has strange teeth
 7 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 The N said:
I see it as a mockery, you wouldn't even catch most black women acting like this, why this white ho doing all this sh*t again?, clearly she isn't even a real lyricist and not a real MC at all, so what is she doing exactly here? other then mockery?. This is ignorance at its finest and Oakland seems way loose to let this ride, easily will make other white girls around that place think talking like this its all good
I aint really listen but if it is over the top with it.. I feel ya. But you may not know the type of urban women I do...them chics mouths is worse than the dudes I know
 7 years ago '04        #92
50 Duce Stone 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
lil white girls talkin bout choppers...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #93
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Damn, I find it hard to believe she from East Oakland.. I can see how them corny n*ggas from the hood go and bang white girls from the Valley and turn them out.. but they not in the hood.. trust me, they not in the hood of Oakland saying that sh*t

bi*ch probably go to the gas station in the hood then head back to her daddy mansion
 7 years ago '11        #94
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
I was always under the impression that mexicans had some type of free pass to drop the 'N' bomb. Perhaps i'm wrong judging by what everyones saying on this thread. I thought that every minority in the world had a free pass in one degree or another to drop any racial slur except white people, they don't get that privelage. Could someone please school me on the rules and regulations?
 7 years ago '04        #95
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
thas not andy milanokis' house, its an apartment complex in hollywood...andy jus filmed in the common room and entrance to the buildin
 06-09-2011, 12:26 PM         #96
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it me or does she look mentally challenged?
 06-09-2011, 12:45 PM         #97
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
MLK would slap this ho down
Nah, Malcolm would've slapped her. MLK would of fu*ked her.
 7 years ago '07        #98
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
Why do ppl keep bringing up the suburbs when she's from east oakland? sorry to burst people's bubbles, but because you're one race doesn't mean you're from a specific area.

saying she's from the suburbs is like a.ssuming childish gambino is from the hood.
 7 years ago '10        #99
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 2248 2248
haha look at all u guys catchin feelin's cuz a white girl said n*gga

fu*kin hypocrites
 7 years ago '04        #100
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
sadly theres a ton of white ppl in the hood that say "n*gga" & get away with it, white folks be believing that sh*t bout n*ggas jumpin muhfu*kas on some Menace 2 Society sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy