Victor Ortiz: "I've never been that impressed with his style" Not Impressed By Mayweather

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #101
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 389 389
 Chuck Hustle said:
Point is: HE QUIT... that speaks VOLUMES about his character, if you quit once, you'll quit again
Let me smack you in the body, and pound your face in with some of the shots he took, and then let's see how you feel after that. He went through nearly the same thing against Berto, but did he quit there? ...
 7 years ago '04        #102
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 389 389
 littleillwill said:
Really??? You just told on yourself and showed you don't watch alot of boxing if again you are comparing Berto, whose only had one true test against Collazo (and when you watch that f!ght, was a extreamly controversial decision) to Mayweather. Ortiz and Berto are both come up dudes who based on there track record when put against true test don't seem to really cut it completely. Ortiz isnt fast enough for mayweather, period. Unless he can come up with a strategy for speed and his counters, Ortiz has got a big problem on his hands.
Don't be silly, and try to switch up what I wrote. Never compared Berto to Floyd, and I'm not going to bother explaining their differences to you, because they are so obvious. I simply said Ortiz will give Floyd his toughest f!ght in five years.

You believe in Floyd a lot don't you? Why else would you put so much stock in a guy who hasn't had a f!ght in over a year. You keep buying what your idol is selling.

Oh yeah, don't try to question my boxing knowledge idiot. I've been watching boxing since I was 6. I even watch Friday Night f!ghts every week, and Telefutura. You probably don't even know what that is...
 7 years ago '05        #103
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Ortiz by tko
 7 years ago '04        #104
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
Mayweather is going to beat this ni99az a.ss. On some flawless victory type sh*t... Ortiz and the whole world knows it to.
 7 years ago '04        #105
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
 Suavebeatz said:
fu*k this f!ght, and I get the RJJ comparisons...

I don't think it's based on talent, the similarity is both him and Mayweather pick all reward no risk f!ghts that make them look a lot better than they actually are.

If Jones took the Tarver f!ght sooner the result would've been the same, he would've got KO'd

Same with Mayweather and Pacman, the only way Mayweather will take the Pac f!ght is if Pac loses in an embarrassing fashion to a lesser opponent.

fu*k Mayweather, fu*k his fans, and fu*k Ortiz!

How n*ggaz can root for this self absorbed pus*y is beyond me, if only Zab had the discipline he would've ended this Mayweather hype a long a.ss time ago
But he didnt mayweather is unfu*kwitable and Zab got bodied....
 7 years ago '07        #106
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Suavebeatz said:
fu*k this f!ght, and I get the RJJ comparisons...

I don't think it's based on talent, the similarity is both him and Mayweather pick all reward no risk f!ghts that make them look a lot better than they actually are.

If Jones took the Tarver f!ght sooner the result would've been the same, he would've got KO'd

Same with Mayweather and Pacman, the only way Mayweather will take the Pac f!ght is if Pac loses in an embarrassing fashion to a lesser opponent.

fu*k Mayweather, fu*k his fans, and fu*k Ortiz!

How n*ggaz can root for this self absorbed pus*y is beyond me, if only Zab had the discipline he would've ended this Mayweather hype a long a.ss time ago
I see the media still got people thinking Pac is f!ghting the best of the best
 06-10-2011, 08:06 PM         #107
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who of note has Mayweather knocked out at welterweight? :crickets:

He knocked out Ricky Hatton who was a junior welterweight f!ghting at welterweight and let Marquez off the hook (a lightweight f!ghting at welterweight). Mayweather gets rocked once like he did in the Mosley f!ght but stops f!ghting toe to toe and boxes to a unanimous decision that is mostly boring. But at least the 24/7 will be entertaining.
 06-10-2011, 08:12 PM         #108
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who don't understand boxing are always the ones who doubt Floyd. Call him whatever names but your fu*king insane if you think anybody out right now can actually beat him.

It reminds me a lot of MMA fans who hate BJJ and think all of the BJJ guys suck
 7 years ago '07        #109
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 22k said:

He knocked out Ricky Hatton who was a junior welterweight f!ghting at welterweight and let Marquez off the hook (a lightweight f!ghting at welterweight). Mayweather gets rocked once like he did in the Mosley f!ght but stops f!ghting toe to toe and boxes to a unanimous decision that is mostly boring. But at least the 24/7 will be entertaining.
It's called adapting. Only a fool will continue doing the same thing when its not working.

Everybody like those slug fest f!ght...........because they are not the ones f!ghting
 06-10-2011, 08:28 PM         #110
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:

cut the bullsh*t...he stood in front of mosley,and beat his a.ss all night...all shane did was faint all night,because he couldn't get ANY angles...floyd was drilling that n*gga..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy