Victor Ortiz: "I've never been that impressed with his style" Not Impressed By Mayweather

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 akademiks said:
Berto was considered a top welterweight and he packs way more of a punch than Floyd does.
Berto was an overprotected and overhyped prospect. Mosley was likely going to take his belt if they fought.
 7 years ago '10        #82
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
You dont have to be impressed, but you should respect...dude gonna catch an a.ss whoopin
 7 years ago '06        #83
GunMedalGleam 
space
space
$398 | Props total: 100 100
I wouldn't give the jr welterweight Ortiz and chance, but at full welterweight. his so much stronger and more energized. Ortiz all ways came in the ring heavy, and not having to dehydrate those 7 extra pounds makes him a totally different f!ghter.

.......Mayweather been there done that, he should still womp on his a.ss pretty good. Mayweather by later round KO.
 7 years ago '04        #84
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
i'm betting on Ortiz.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
If Berto couldn't knock Ortiz out no way Mayweather will.

Last edited by Santoro; 06-09-2011 at 10:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2770 2770
 Patron253 said:
what f!ght did you watch? causei i remember berto knockin ortiz down a couple of times. Ortiz got a weak chin and flloyd is a counter puncher meaning = chin shots all day.

I know flloyd isnt a power puncher or a knock out puncher. But i predict knock out in the late rounds like 8-10 round knock out. ortiz isnt going to be able to take that punishment that long. Then i also predict flloyd to f!ght manny after this.

no way flloyd can come back to f!ght a No big name f!ghter and get away with not f!ghting manny people gonna call him a bigger pus*y. :dancingcool:
Ortiz is going to quit on his stool before he gets knocked out. Yes floyd is not a puncher, but he can attack the body at will and make f!ghter lose their stamina and make them quit mentallly or get stopped due to him having now energy left.

Ortiz is still a quitter and still got dropped due to his wild punching. The only way ortiz can beat floyd is throw that straight left early on before floyd figure him out. Floyd is open for that straight left from southpaws. If ortiz comes in punching wildly he will get countered and his chin is weak as hell.
 7 years ago '06        #87
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
 CarlozRossi said:
mayweather by decision .. i predict a boring f!ght
just like any mayweather f!ght ya ya ya hes a defensive wizard and all but hey...

WE WANNA SEE n*ggaS GETTING KNOCKED THA FUCCKED OUT
 7 years ago '06        #88
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 42 42
Floyd Stans are all over this thread. Mayweather isn't knocking anyone out. Going to be a boring f!ght as usual. Wouldn't spend a dime ordering this crap.
 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM         #89
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a Money fan but i've never heard of Ortiz, but this dude need to relax...
 06-09-2011, 11:38 AM         #90
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damn_ryght said:
just like any mayweather f!ght ya ya ya hes a defensive wizard and all but hey...

WE WANNA SEE n*ggaS GETTING KNOCKED THA FUCCKED OUT
 06-09-2011, 11:39 AM         #91
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:

n*ggas still don't recognize the difference between talkin sh*t and selling a f!ght? Oscar's just sacrificing his little bi*ch while people consider him a name again. Can't believe n*ggas forgot about that Maidana incident already. Ortiz doesn't deserve a pay day.
 7 years ago '08        #92
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 iQon said:
:sleepy:

n*ggas still don't recognize the difference between talkin sh*t and selling a f!ght? Oscar's just sacrificing his little bi*ch while people consider him a name again. Can't believe n*ggas forgot about that Maidana incident already. Ortiz doesn't deserve a pay day.
and neither does floyd. any f!ghter who f!ghts only when HE wants to and doesnt really f!ght when he does doesnt deserve one either.
 7 years ago '10        #93
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424

I don't know why people expect a spectacular all out war f!ght from 2 guys that weight 130 lb.....of course it's going to be kind of boring
 7 years ago '06        #94
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Let the pre f!ght sh*t talking begin!!! When will the 24/7 shows start airing...Oh yeah Floyd by decision :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #95
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Zakhara said:
Maidana, punished him really? Maidana got floored three times in the first two rounds, and it's pretty obvious if you watch the f!ght that Ortiz got sloppy. You get careless against a puncher like Maidana and he'll put your lights out. But too say he punished Ortiz, that's a bit of an over statement.
Point is: HE QUIT... that speaks VOLUMES about his character, if you quit once, you'll quit again
 7 years ago '04        #96
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 CentsCuZ said:
Roger Mayweather is right, most people don't know sh*t about boxing. And many of those people are in this thread.

@ comparing Floyd Mayweather to Roy Jones. Roy Jones is one of the greatest of all time, no doubt, but he had, and still has, zero technical ability. Floyd is a by-the-book technician who is capable of f!ghting almost every effective style. He can seamlessly transition from a Philly shell to ear-muffs, from back-up counter-puncher, to walk-down aggressor, from orthodox to southpaw (look at some of his older f!ghts). And he can make those transitions DURING THE f!ght, something Pacquiao cannot do. Floyd has lost some of his athletic ability over the last fifteen years, but he has the ability to compensate for that loss with technicality, something Roy has never been able to do.

Meanwhile, Ortiz is no bum. He is the second highest ranked welterweight in the world, behind only Pacquiao. Mayweather isn't included due to inactivity.
Roy Jones had zero to no technical ability??? Thats a little too strong of a statement there from a guy that clearly knows about the sport. Roy is probably with floyd one of the top 3 counter punchers of this era. Counter punching has all to do with timing and technique. Roy had the best counter check left hook i've ever seen in my life.
 7 years ago '04        #97
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Imagin3 said:
floyd is gonna pick him apart.
ortiz only has a punchers chance.
I'm not even a mayweather fan but if you don't 100% agree with this statement then you haven't been watching the sport for a long time.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14181 14181
fu*k this f!ght, and I get the RJJ comparisons...

I don't think it's based on talent, the similarity is both him and Mayweather pick all reward no risk f!ghts that make them look a lot better than they actually are.

If Jones took the Tarver f!ght sooner the result would've been the same, he would've got KO'd

Same with Mayweather and Pacman, the only way Mayweather will take the Pac f!ght is if Pac loses in an embarrassing fashion to a lesser opponent.

fu*k Mayweather, fu*k his fans, and fu*k Ortiz!

How n*ggaz can root for this self absorbed pus*y is beyond me, if only Zab had the discipline he would've ended this Mayweather hype a long a.ss time ago
 7 years ago '08        #99
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 S said:
i'm betting on Ortiz.

[pic - click to view]

I think most of y'all forgot that Berto & Ortiz both scored 2 knockdowns, the f!ght could of went either way. I will not be surprised if PBF knocks Ortiz out to make a statement
 7 years ago '05        #100
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 CarmeloStarks said:

[pic - click to view]

I think most of y'all forgot that Berto & Ortiz both scored 2 knockdowns, the f!ght could of went either way. I will not be surprised if PBF knocks Ortiz out to make a statement
Mayweather doesnt have the power to knock ortiz OUT...berto has waaay more power than mayweather ...i mean damn its fine to say he'll win he probably will but a KO?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago