Lil Wayne a Fake blood ? Rapper Claims Bloods dont ride the 5 ? ?

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2011, 06:58 PM         #21
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ej5486 said:
i dont know to much bout this blood crip stuff but what is a 5 and 6. and if he said it that song i could not even listen to it was so bad
Crips don't ride 6's either....
 7 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ej5486 said:
i dont know to much bout this blood crip stuff but what is a 5 and 6. and if he said it that song i could not even listen to it was so bad
The 5 and 6 are two star symbols that represent a list of principles. The five point star stand for LTPFJ, and the 6 point star has 6 principles for each point which I do not know. You can ask some Folks nygga. The 5 point star came from the Moorish Science Temple. because Chief Malik started adopting alotta MST sh*t which he later incorporated into the structure of BPSN.

Chief Malik for yall that dont know, is the leader and cofounder of BPSN and was one of the original little boys from Blackstone Avenue in Chicago, the original BPS hood. So when the Lords, Stones, Kings, etc came together, the five point star became a universal symbol for Brothers whereas the 6 was for Folks. But it came from BPSN first.
 06-08-2011, 07:14 PM         #23
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wayne is a banga or banga affiliated...his cuzin brotha or wtf he is capito is a blood turned on to mob piru during tha katrina situation when bloods in cali held him down...weeezy been bangin ever since.
[pic - click to view]

bloods ride tha 5 as part of tha UBN from NY,NJ,MD to Miami. folks/crips they been 8ball crippin since 93 durin tha la riots when crips hooked up with folks down south till tha 8ball cracked. Same thing with bloods who started affiliatin with black p stones down south rokin 5 point stars...This dunt come from Chi members going to LA it comes from LA members who relocated down south. U can think tha 5 or 6 sh*t is fake all u want but when one of them blow ur head off u gonna think it real they ryde for tha sh*t fake or not.

Chris brown claim blood 2 so do Ray J, i seen him in behind tha scenes videos rokin a red rag out his right back pocket. If they official or not tha anotha story...
 7 years ago '08        #24
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
He is just promoting them so they won't Extort his lil a.ss
 06-08-2011, 07:24 PM         #25
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:
wayne is a banga or banga affiliated...his cuzin brotha or wtf he is capito is a blood turned on to mob piru during tha katrina situation when bloods in cali held him down...weeezy been bangin ever since.
[pic - click to view]

bloods ride tha 5 as part of tha UBN from NY,NJ,MD to Miami. folks/crips they been 8ball crippin since 93 durin tha la riots when crips hooked up with folks down south till tha 8ball cracked. Same thing with bloods who started affiliatin with black p stones down south rokin 5 point stars...This dunt come from Chi members going to LA it comes from LA members who relocated down south. U can think tha 5 or 6 sh*t is fake all u want but when one of them blow ur head off u gonna think it real they ryde for tha sh*t fake or not.

Chris brown claim blood 2 so do Ray J, i seen him in behind tha scenes videos rokin a red rag out his right back pocket. If they official or not tha anotha story...
Yea ray j is a blood, he aint no false flagger though

ray j to me iis probably more of a blood than wayne is

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #26
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I pity the people who are so smart about something as irrelevant as gangs but so dumb about sh*t that contains to a very very basic education (spelling, math and reading)
 06-08-2011, 07:28 PM         #27
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I pity the people who are so smart about something as irrelevant as gangs but so dumb about sh*t that contains to a very very basic education (spelling, math and reading)
I grew up on that sh*t

Some of my homies was in gangs and sh*t, i was just the smart one who didn't join...

Last edited by Ca$h Out; 06-08-2011 at 07:48 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #28
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Zaosyn said:
its a culture...dudes grow up with this sh*t in their families...its even tradition in some families...but you dont come from that so i dont expect you to understand..
 7 years ago '06        #29
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 Zaosyn said:
you don't even have to be apart of a gang to know something about them there's females who know as much about certain mobs (due to these simps pillow talking) as some actual members you just gotta live in a hood filled with gangs you'll understand some of the symbolism and learn who's who it's an environment thing.
 7 years ago '05        #30
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 1153 1153
every blood who say wayne ain't no real blood on waxx ,but then you see the same niccaz turn into lil dyck Ryding groupies when he got a show in they city.... bloods started in LA bout gangbangin is nationwide.... A GUN is a GUN no matter were you from...
 06-08-2011, 09:53 PM         #31
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is this n*gga anyway for anyone to even believe him?...i swear yall n*ggaz dumb as fu*k in here... just gon listen to what this one n*gga say... i guess mack 10 and jay rock FAKE too then? because i can swear i heard them n*ggas yelling "5" on a few of their songs.... but i forgot that its wayne so people just gon jump on any hate bandwagon...
 06-08-2011, 09:56 PM         #32
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Even if Wayne isn't really a blood, he probably got them in his back pocket, so it doesn't matter.
this...

and furthermore Wayne never said that he was a Blood all his life...he's affiliated

can someone post the video with him explaining his gang affiliation??
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Millerionaire87 said:
this...

and furthermore Wayne never said that he was a Blood all his life...he's affiliated

can someone post the video with him explaining his gang affiliation??

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #34
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
blood or no blood im coppin carter 4
 7 years ago '11        #35
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Damm so Lil Wayne Extorts the Hood , and gives nothing back ....
Man these n*ggas is Homo 4 Real .
 7 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
[pic - click to view]

From his song he says he got his flag in the LEFT pocket tho .....
 7 years ago '11        #37
space
space
That means whoever he affiliated with is a Fake Blood
 06-09-2011, 08:41 AM         #38
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
That means whoever he affiliated with is a Fake Blood

aye fair enough & i respect u wantin to start this convo
but n*gga why u posted that wack a.ss video when its irrelevant, that u rappin?
or is that yo homeboy u tryna promote tell da truth n*gga
 7 years ago '11        #39
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 861 861
if this is common knowledge why is this relevant
 7 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 5knuckleshuffle said:
[pic - click to view]

Lords are the ones who are the most responsible for taking the 5 down south because there are 10x more Vice Lords down south than there are Stones. GD's and VL's are the most responsible for the 5 & 6 spreading out of Chicago. BPS got numbers down South, but they are nowhere as deep as VL down south.

All that sh*t spread down south because nyggas in the CHI keep strong links with their family/relatives in the south since the south is our second motherland after Africa. The south is like our brothers. So people in Chicago started taking the gangs down south where their relatives were and the rest was history. But it was GD/VL who got the 6 and 5 popping down there more than anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy