most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 29 29
 Freeze Me said:
Who gives a fu*k whats wrong with him.if its bad enough to make u play like sh*t then DONT PLAY..i have no sympathy for this type of sh*t bcuz a regular n*gga like me deals with bullsh*t everyday & i keep pushin.sh*t happens.life happens.you just gotta grind it out.im sure alot of yall can relate.so im not shedding a tear for none of these dudes & their rich n*gga problems..if it aint a physical injury & you supposed to be the best,you have to perform.No excuses.

Nobody else gets to make these type of excuses so why would he get a pass?
what # are you? i didnt catch you on tv...acting like your personal probs could relate to his and that you dealing with em everyday is the same as someone thats on tv infron of millions of viewers and in person infront of 10's of thousands of ppl. lets not compare your life to lebrons again.

and cambury: get your jason terry d!cksucking lebron hating a.ss out of here....you are gonna go MIA whenever he comes in and drops 30 plus on the mavs and the Heat take the series.
 7 years ago '06        #162
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 D. Norman said:
Dont tell me bosh is fu*king his mom?
Maybe his dad or uncle but not his mom
 7 years ago '08        #163
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 UcantCme said:
what # are you? i didnt catch you on tv...acting like your personal probs could relate to his and that you dealing with em everyday is the same as someone thats on tv infron of millions of viewers and in person infront of 10's of thousands of ppl. lets not compare your life to lebrons again.

and cambury: get your jason terry d!cksucking lebron hating a.ss out of here....you are gonna go MIA whenever he comes in and drops 30 plus on the mavs and the Heat take the series.
How bad do you want Lebron's life?
this sh*t was borderline obsessive.
 7 years ago '06        #164
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 UcantCme said:

you have a badge or something? I didnt know the Lebron police were on Boxden?
lets not be a barney fife for lebron again how about that?

yes he wont have the problems that most "regular" people have, so in some ways he is probably weaker than most of us emotionally - no struggle, no real pain of not being able to pay a bill or bill collector, paying for your kids, paying for gas, evictions, none of it so if anything he may not have the ability to deal with situations like the rest of the real world.

In the end he is a man just like the rest of us, you start making him out to be more and people will think you idolize him or something. You know he is made of the same flesh and blood as you right?
 7 years ago '04        #165
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,348 | Props total: 8443 8443
smh......
 7 years ago '10        #166
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 29 29
 ClevelandRay said:
you have a badge or something? I didnt know the Lebron police were on Boxden?
lets not be a barney fife for lebron again how about that?

yes he wont have the problems that most "regular" people have, so in some ways he is probably weaker than most of us emotionally - no struggle, no real pain of not being able to pay a bill or bill collector, paying for your kids, paying for gas, evictions, none of it so if anything he may not have the ability to deal with situations like the rest of the real world.

In the end he is a man just like the rest of us, you start making him out to be more and people will think you idolize him or something. You know he is made of the same flesh and blood as you right?
i mean i honeslty am not a fan of lebron i was just stating the fact that his "problems" big or small are not the same as us normal ppl....we arent on tv in front of millions of ppl or having how many anyalyst depict us day in and day out....we live normal lives not the life of a superstar...hell he may not even be going thru anything and is just playing like a bi*ch, which is what it looks like. him just standing around and dishing the ball to wade every chance he gets....so no im not d!ckriding lebron cause im not that big of a fan of him anyways i was just saying lets not act like him dealing with issues is the same as us everyday ppl kind of thing
 7 years ago '07        #167
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
just another excuse to add to the list that keeps growing
 7 years ago '11        #168
yungstubs 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
 Rendition said:
that might explain why Eddie House has been riding the bench this whole series
delonte played last year though, so it could be bibby
 7 years ago '10        #169
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
michael jordan scored like 60 points wit the flu n*gga

nuff of these excuses, lebron aint sum nick van exel score 30 points a game in the play offs then fall off next season, he been the sh*t for a minute

people shuld not have to defend lebron and he shuld man the fu*k up and play ball
 7 years ago '07        #170
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 marcusaka50 said:
aint nothing wrong with lebron but he scared of the moment
absolutely. perfect post. he's all fine and dandy when he is better than his competition, but once he starts feeling the pressure...goodnight sweet prince
 7 years ago '09        #171
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
lol here come the excuses, it's like when you have personal problems outside your like of work, and it affects your performance at work. Whatever is going on in his personal life, he needs to put it behind him when he steps on the court, it ain't like everyone in the world is going through things then they have to go to work with it on their mind.

I'd rather take the "elbow" excuse again before some personal problems bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #172
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 244 244
 BrownBag said:
there's always an excuse when he's playing like sh*t.

Next thing you know delonte fu*ked his dad
there always an excuse , and the excuse is always b.s
 06-09-2011, 10:58 AM         #173
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron was no-existant the last 5 mins dude passed every time he got the ball. =NOT JORDAN
 7 years ago '06        #174
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 D. Norman said:
Dont tell me bosh is fu*king his mom?
bosh is gay
 7 years ago '04        #175
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
fu*k those issues.. just play aggressive and I'll be happy.. I don't care if he shoots 8-24.. As long as he forces the issue. The other night he was just a 6-8 Mario Chalmers
 7 years ago '06        #176
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 The DON said:
This dude always has an excuse when he plays like sh*t.
this.
 7 years ago '06        #177
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
 RalphLaurenJR said:
bosh is gay
maybe bosh fu*ked his dad ?
 7 years ago '10        #178
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
n*ggas actin all surprised like he didn't do the same exact thing in Cleveland...when the pressure on then all of a sudden he wants to be the point and start dishin the rock...he can't handle the pressure...he's drug store cotton on the inside...ya n*ggas need to stop defending this guy...he's a phony...you heat fans gonna see the bi*ch in him soon enough
 06-09-2011, 11:41 AM         #179
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Always something with this guy. Last year it was the elbowgate then rumors about his mom being a doorknob now he has alleged "personal issues".

At your Avy!
 7 years ago '06        #180
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
dirk went in with a 102 fever.. fu*k lebron
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy