Lebron going through personal issues?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
I'm trying to figure out why people are in here acting like LeBron put this news out there

How does he have an excuse for everything when he hasn't said anything about it..how can he control what other people write about him, especially thirsty journalists like Stephen A who just wants to break something.

It's one thing to get on him for a terrible game, it's another to stretch the situation like he copped a plea himself
 06-09-2011, 01:53 AM         #102
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this is all part of the fu*king game....in fact it's part of life....there is no sympathy...i had no idea dirk was sick until the 4th quarter when they started talking about it...but dirk went out there,and did his thing in the 4th,and won the game....and personal issues happen all through the season yo....this is why you have to be mentally tough in professional sports...because it's bigger then just the physical...the mental is 90 percent of it.....
 7 years ago '08        #103
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
bossshhhhh
 06-09-2011, 02:15 AM         #104
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
so a few people did it. your point...? and how many of those athletes have had the 24 hours a day scrutiny of a lebron james and been under his microscope while going through that sh*t? NONE. let that man be him. i hope it isnt a personal issue and that he just picks it up and plays better, but if it is, im not gonna be so imhuman to tell him to be inhuman and not give a fu*k. he could be a sensitive dude for all we know, and its really nothing wrong with that, even though society tells us so.

and what doesnt he have again? cause hes gotta a wealth of talent and ability from what i see
lol they are all equally if not more popular than he is, or were at the time those things happened. sheeeit Jordan had a huge microscope on him...The Williams sisters still have one on them...not trying to downplay what Lebron is going thru just saying they are no different from him and if he didnt go thru what they did then ultimately he shoudl be fine or is gonna blow it somehow.
 7 years ago '10        #105
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Everyone handles things differently...you can call him "soft" but it doesn't really matter. If something actually serious came out most of you would look idiotic...wait for facts before doing the usual predictable hate
 7 years ago '10        #106
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Cambury said:
The power of suggestion really got dudes in here bout to drop RIP's and condolences to Lebron not knowing wtf is going on....fu*kin fools yo
The power of hate really got dudes in here dropping sick jokes and hating on Lebron not knowing wtf is going on...fu*kin fools yo

Hell...you got people makin fun of homie's mom. Let it be there Mom and see if that sh*t is still cool

And when people type sh*t like this...they're called stans and cry babies rather than fair people with common sense
 7 years ago '05        #107
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Rendition said:
somebody else did mention in another thread Bosh might have banged his dad

I laughed so hopefully that n*gga pops aint dead or somethin
lmaooooo
 7 years ago '05        #108
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 ThaShark316 said:
Delonte proposed to his mama...
oh sh*t hahahaha
 06-09-2011, 03:03 AM         #109
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
so a few people did it. your point...? and how many of those athletes have had the 24 hours a day scrutiny of a lebron james and been under his microscope while going through that sh*t? NONE. let that man be him. i hope it isnt a personal issue and that he just picks it up and plays better, but if it is, im not gonna be so imhuman to tell him to be inhuman and not give a fu*k. he could be a sensitive dude for all we know, and its really nothing wrong with that, even though society tells us so.

and what doesnt he have again? cause hes gotta a wealth of talent and ability from what i see
1. your avy..... I can see how you would be sensitive right about now

2. Lebron brought all this scrutiny on himself. You wanna be the man when nobody is looking but when it's time to put in work......

3. What doesn't he have?.....RINGS. Not yet atleast. Man up, put in work for two more games and then handle that.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #110
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Dwade must be fu*king that n*gga moms this time
 06-09-2011, 03:11 AM         #111
nvdisrikkan89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq slayed his mom
 7 years ago '08        #112
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 Cambury said:
man fu*k all dat...

Ima pull ya hoe card one and for all, Lebron got an elbow injury or he quit on the Cavs its one of those two things...once free agency start u never heard one thing about his elbow if it was such a big deal and he is going for a new contract you would think teams would inspect that. How could you be a fan of a player that either quit on his team or faked an injury??? You have to be a hoe. You have a love for this man like no other, 3 straight games you have come to this forum and said basically he "he will definitely play better next game, he just gotta..." that is some Whitney Houston Down a.ss bi*ch sh*t. Stay away from your computer for awhile becuz ur embarrassing your father wit dis sh*t.

and no Bron is not ur papa
ethered
 7 years ago '08        #113
Ridah 
space
space
$862 | Props total: 252 252
 jplaydadon said:
i didnt say their situations dont matter to them, but they arent asked to perform at a high level every night. not to the extent of an NBA superstar. thats the point dude. it matters
one question though, how u ridin lebums nutsacc but u got the rockets on ur avi fool lmao, n*gga just quit it, retire from this forum cause u is a retard
 7 years ago '08        #114
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
cambury ethered that n*gga
on the real, yall n*ggas be defending bron like he your pops or some sh*t
like this n*gga your hero
i bet half you n*ggas idolizing this n*gga younger than him

n*gga no one got merked in his fam, and n*ggas and his squad, Mike Miller, are dealing with ACTUAL off court issues.
No one wanna hear that weak sh*t lebron
you said u aint have help
now you got all you wanted.
make it work, or youre f*ggot.
aint no inbetween.
 7 years ago '10        #115
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
lol yal stay making excuses for this n*gga...

Jordan could give you 8 Points today at damn near 50 yrs old
 7 years ago '10        #116
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
 Rendition said:
This n*gga was in the stands like

"Psssstttt.. Lebron.. I'm back n*gga. This is how i was hitting it during Half Time"

[pic - click to view]

06-09-2011, 04:53 AM         #117
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not forget Boozer's performance when his kid was in the hospital
 06-09-2011, 04:54 AM         #118
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it was boozer
 06-09-2011, 05:38 AM         #119
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did bosh really fu*k his dad no homo
 7 years ago '07        #120
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
whos bangin his mom now ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy