Lebron going through personal issues?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Cambury said:
I have seen too many athletes play thru circumstances where parents and siblings have been murdered...there is absolutely no excuse if you are on the court then you have to play the game.

To be honest I dont believe this sh*t one bit because on Jim Rome Steven went from speaking as if he knew it to be fact to it being his theory because he didnt understand why jaBroni checked out.
 Gattsau said:
Name three.
 Cambury said:
murdered

Serena Williams
Michael Jordan
Eddy Curry
Quentin Richardson

Family members/ Friends died of other causes

Stephon marbury
Brett favre
Jerry Sloan
redskins organization (Shawn Taylor)

Like I said there is no excuse and the fact that yall d!ck suckers entertain this notion means yall no better than my red hook hoes. There are no family issues dude just doesnt have it.
 jplaydadon said:
so a few people did it. your point...? and how many of those athletes have had the 24 hours a day scrutiny of a lebron james and been under his microscope while going through that sh*t? NONE. let that man be him. i hope it isnt a personal issue and that he just picks it up and plays better, but if it is, im not gonna be so imhuman to tell him to be inhuman and not give a fu*k. he could be a sensitive dude for all we know, and its really nothing wrong with that, even though society tells us so.

and what doesnt he have again? cause hes gotta a wealth of talent and ability from what i see
 Got Cheeve? said:
this n*gga said name one and then he lists a bunch and then he says, "so a few people did so what"

n*ggas these days. take the L bruh fall back
n*gga you can't read?

you took the L with that one homie
 7 years ago '08        #62
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
If Lebron is crumbling in MIA, which is a below average sports town with a young franchise that has little history, then there's no way he would have made it on the Knicks or Bulls. He would have been ripped to pieces and taken to the cleaners like Jay Cutler was if he was here. So I guess now you know why he went to South Beach.
 7 years ago '04        #63
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Cambury said:
nah I make my money on da move im NEVER in front a computer *BOXDENMOBILEshamelessplug*

It ain't got sh*t to do wit anything you said cuz Kidd had Bron on smash and Wade abused Marion and stevensonStevenson..do u get tired of f!ghting for another man?
do you get tired of making everything about lebron? cause i clearly said that my initail question had nothing to do with lebron, which it didnt. it had more to do with you making these people out to be inhuman. so yes i do i get tired of that sh*t, which is why im not doing it.
 7 years ago '04        #64
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 PG-13 said:
n*gga you can't read?

you took the L with that one homie
can you not read

i wasnt the one who asked him to name 3 players

fu*kin idiot....
 7 years ago '07        #65
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 jplaydadon said:
do you get tired of making everything about lebron? cause i clearly said that my initail question had nothing to do with lebron, which it didnt. it had more to do with you making these people out to be inhuman. so yes i do i get tired of that sh*t, which is why im not doing it.
send dat f*ggot bron some fanmail and tell him to get da fu*k off da court wit dat bullsh*t
 7 years ago '04        #66
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 Cambury said:
send dat f*ggot bron some fanmail and tell him to get da fu*k off da court wit dat bullsh*t
are you on a diet or something? because lately you keep acting like a straight bi*ch :jay:
 06-08-2011, 07:02 PM         #67
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So who fu*ked his mom this time?
 7 years ago '06        #68
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 jplaydadon said:
can you not read

i wasnt the one who asked him to name 3 players

fu*kin idiot....
 Gattsau said:
U take the l with fat boy. I said name three who had someone murdered and played as well right after. He named 0.
?

I wasn't talking to NEITHER of you

I was talking to the idiot Got Cheeve....
 7 years ago '04        #69
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Delonte moved to Miami for the offseason
 7 years ago '04        #70
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 PG-13 said:
?

I wasn't talking to NEITHER of you

I was talking to the idiot Got Cheeve....
my bad on that then. i aint too proud to say when im wrong bruh
 7 years ago '09        #71
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861 OP
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 8950 8950
 Cambury said:
point is if your on the court you perform dat is it...i cant believe dudes this this gullible to think lebron only has family issues in may and june
seriously why are u such a little bi*ch?

yeah he sure had those problems vs boston and the bulls?

maybe he do got issues now who knows we will know more after thursday i hope he scores 40
 7 years ago '06        #72
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Delonte proposed to his mama...
 7 years ago '04        #73
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
His mom gotta be on coke or somethin...this is why Lebron needs grown people around him who can handle sh*t like this. His boys will never be able to control his momma
 7 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas is tag teaming his mother again

Poor James
 7 years ago '07        #75
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Tiko377 said:

maybe he do got issues now who knows we will know more after thursday i hope he scores 40
i Don't even know what you sayin dog...i jus kno u a hoe cuz u believing dis sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #76
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1144 1144
i don't particularly care for LBJ, but i hope it's not something related to his kids. you don't wish that upon anyone.
 06-08-2011, 07:27 PM         #77
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:

how many times yall put him on the pedestal and he didnt score over 20? #fu*kouttahere with that. watch him score 15 and imma call your a.ss out like all these other d!ckriders
 7 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 neomerge said:
how many times yall put him on the pedestal and he didnt score over 20? #fu*kouttahere with that. watch him score 15 and imma call your a.ss out like all these other d!ckriders
yea these dudes is lame wit dat...i never hoped a player scored any points, dudes dont even care about wins and loses they defending dude honor haha
 7 years ago '04        #79
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
if they don't win a ring this year, I wonder if they'll be able to get back, teams aren't going to be scared of them after seeing them fail like this
 7 years ago '04        #80
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
And it's easy to see who the lil niglets on this site are and who the grown folks are.

Let some personal sh*t happen to you in your life and your boss or professor says "I dont give a fu*k what your personal issues are, get back to work." You'd be ready to f!ght someone.

I hope whatever it is, Lebron can do the best he can and not let it alter his competitive edge more than it already has. Life > Work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy