Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Gattsau said:
Eddy, q and serena where all off-season bruh. You acting like they had these murders and the sane day balked out like nothing
Q brother got merked during the season bruh but regardless reality is that is the worse thing that can happen and no other athlete made an excuse...we know lebron's close relatives are fine or else that would have been in the news so wtf else could it be...WAIT who cares?! Cuz da sh*t is made up for hoes to clutch onto to give them hope he will turn it around.

Its all a business with this dude and his peoples, he is a brand and its taking a hit right now and they will do ANYTHING to make sure their stock doesn't fall.
 06-08-2011, 06:26 PM         #43
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well it's either his mom acting stupid again or his girl caught him doing the "D-Wade" on her
 7 years ago '04        #44
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Cambury said:
yo check again mike millers daughter is still in bad health she jus is more stable...Bosh isnt invested in his child??? Are u serious??? Dog you have to be a lil dude becuz ur not a man...the sh*t ur sayin is disgusting, jus get over it LEBRON DOES NOT HAVE IT

"IT" is what separates MJ, Kobe and Wade from Bron, "IT" isnt championships, it is intangibles that stuff the heart pumps that turns their veins cold and puts their mind, soul and body into focus. The thin line between rage and serenity.

apply at chipndales if u wanna ride nuts but get that sh*t out of here becuz ur less than a man.
see not only are you fat but you must be retarded too. if your daughter is near dying, that will affect your play, if she is doing MUCH BETTER, you can relax a little bit and focus more on basketball. thats common sense. and as*hole when did i say bosh wasnt invested in his child? i said hes not a lawyer and he isnt doing the legwork, thats totally different. his children are fine either way anyway, they arent on a death bed, so he can focus more on bball. you clearly took what i said outta context to fit your dumb a.ss point.

and that "it" sh*t you define is a bunch of bullsh*t. jordan did get "it" until after kareem retired and he faced a slightly weaker laker team at the age of 28. then on top of that bird and magic retired and left it to him. so all that "it" factor is really perspective driven, primarily by media and not reality. lebron is doing damn well so far in his career and he has the talent and mindset to win, namely because he understands the team concept and is willing to do what it takes (normally) to win. every athlete has lapses because these dudes are human. but he does his part. and i swear youd think wade was k!lling the league much harder than lebron, when this dudes team was number one twice and came outta the east. hes done way more work than wade in the NBA, wade just happened to perform well on a hungry veteran squad when he got a ship. that n*gga aint sniffed once since until bron came along
 7 years ago '08        #45
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,117 | Props total: 220 220
 jplaydadon said:
i hope you werent saying that i said name one, because i didnt...
Ok u said name three either way he named more than what u asked for and u still said whats ur point. Fact of the matter is all he has is excuses a monument of nothingness where these "personal issues" jump from in the course of 2 weeks where he was playing decent. he can nvr just man up and say i cant take the pressure and im not the man the media wants me to be.
 7 years ago '04        #46
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 5033 5033
gasol is fu*kin his girl..it all comes back around
 7 years ago '04        #47
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Ok u said name three either way he named more than what u asked for and u still said whats ur point. Fact of the matter is all he has is excuses a monument of nothingness where these "personal issues" jump from in the course of 2 weeks where he was playing decent. he can nvr just man up and say i cant take the pressure and im not the man the media wants me to be.
i didnt ask him to name anything...please show me where i did....
 7 years ago '05        #48
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Gattsau said:
Name three.
Quintin Richardson(brother murdered)
Eddy Curry(Baby mother step daughter)
willie green(Hornets)lost his sister and cousin in a car wreck

7 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 jeehtoven said:

[pic - click to view]

perfect gif
c'mon lebron man up my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #50
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Quintin Richardson(brother murdered)
Eddy Curry(Baby mother step daughter)
willie green(Hornets)lost his sister and cousin in a car wreck

and how were their subsequent on court performances? cause all three of those dudes suck...
 7 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
see not only are you fat but you must be retarded too. if your daughter is near dying, that will affect your play, if she is doing MUCH BETTER, you can relax a little bit and focus more on basketball. thats common sense. and as*hole when did i say bosh wasnt invested in his child? i said hes not a lawyer and he isnt doing the legwork, thats totally different. his children are fine either way anyway, they arent on a death bed, so he can focus more on bball. you clearly took what i said outta context to fit your dumb a.ss point.

and that "it" sh*t you define is a bunch of bullsh*t. jordan did get "it" until after kareem retired and he faced a slightly weaker laker team at the age of 28. then on top of that bird and magic retired and left it to him. so all that "it" factor is really perspective driven, primarily by media and not reality. lebron is doing damn well so far in his career and he has the talent and mindset to win, namely because he understands the team concept and is willing to do what it takes (normally) to win. every athlete has lapses because these dudes are human. but he does his part. and i swear youd think wade was k!lling the league much harder than lebron, when this dudes team was number one twice and came outta the east. hes done way more work than wade in the NBA, wade just happened to perform well on a hungry veteran squad when he got a ship. that n*gga aint sniffed once since until bron came along
man fu*k all dat...

Ima pull ya hoe card one and for all, Lebron got an elbow injury or he quit on the Cavs its one of those two things...once free agency start u never heard one thing about his elbow if it was such a big deal and he is going for a new contract you would think teams would inspect that. How could you be a fan of a player that either quit on his team or faked an injury??? You have to be a hoe. You have a love for this man like no other, 3 straight games you have come to this forum and said basically he "he will definitely play better next game, he just gotta..." that is some Whitney Houston Down a.ss bi*ch sh*t. Stay away from your computer for awhile becuz ur embarrassing your father wit dis sh*t.

and no Bron is not ur papa
 7 years ago '04        #52
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 jplaydadon said:

I understand you don't want the mavs to win but you been sounding like a real hoe
 7 years ago '04        #53
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
 Gattsau said:
You don't even know if anything happened but are claiming its not that serious? How much of a hater are u?

And q never been sh*t so that's a bad comparison. Also everyone deals with sh*t in diff ways, Reyes just missed four games dye to a family death does that make him soft? U idiots need to stop thinking athletes are super humans.
And yet you dont know what happen neither but your defending him asking him to name other people, don't be a hoe
 7 years ago '07        #54
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Gattsau said:
You don't even know if anything happened but are claiming its not that serious? How much of a hater are u?

And q never been sh*t so that's a bad comparison. Also everyone deals with sh*t in diff ways, Reyes just missed four games dye to a family death does that make him soft? U idiots need to stop thinking athletes are super humans.
point is if your on the court you perform dat is it...i cant believe dudes this this gullible to think lebron only has family issues in may and june
 7 years ago '04        #55
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
man fu*k all dat...

Ima pull ya hoe card one and for all, Lebron got an elbow injury or he quit on the Cavs its one of those two things...once free agency start u never heard one thing about his elbow if it was such a big deal and he is going for a new contract you would think teams would inspect that. How could you be a fan of a player that either quit on his team or faked an injury??? You have to be a hoe. You have a love for this man like no other, 3 straight games you have come to this forum and said basically he "he will definitely play better next game, he just gotta..." that is some Whitney Houston Down a.ss bi*ch sh*t. Stay away from your computer for awhile becuz ur embarrassing your father wit dis sh*t.

and no Bron is not ur papa
is this all you can come back with? i said from jump that i thought lebron played well so far and that this was wades series due to matchups. what the fu*k are you talkin about? and really all that quit sh*t is a bunch of BS, im not even gonna address that because its kinda dumb. you come in every thread just to hate on ONE dude. at least i see different haters in different threads, thats cool, ppl aint gotta like lebron, but you are in EVERY thread hatin on this dude. and n*gga i aint gotta do sh*t fu*k you and yo lame a.ss opinion. maybe you should leave yo damn computer and workout
 06-08-2011, 06:46 PM         #56
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:

n*ggas need to stop this personal issues bullllsh*t.
What you mean life? sh*t happens you go through stuff in life. He shouldn't let it affect his performance tho he's supposed to be a pro.
 7 years ago '04        #57
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I don't really give a sh*t but u trying to sit here and say that it don't count because they're not superstars?
i didnt say their situations dont matter to them, but they arent asked to perform at a high level every night. not to the extent of an NBA superstar. thats the point dude. it matters
 7 years ago '06        #58
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Y'all acting like LeBron said this himself

read the post you retards
 7 years ago '07        #59
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
is this all you can come back with? i said from jump that i thought lebron played well so far and that this was wades series due to matchups. what the fu*k are you talkin about? and really all that quit sh*t is a bunch of BS, im not even gonna address that because its kinda dumb. you come in every thread just to hate on ONE dude. at least i see different haters in different threads, thats cool, ppl aint gotta like lebron, but you are in EVERY thread hatin on this dude. and n*gga i aint gotta do sh*t fu*k you and yo lame a.ss opinion. maybe you should leave yo damn computer and workout
nah I make my money on da move im NEVER in front a computer *BOXDENMOBILEshamelessplug*

It ain't got sh*t to do wit anything you said cuz Kidd had Bron on smash and Wade abused Marion and stevensonStevenson..do u get tired of f!ghting for another man?
 7 years ago '04        #60
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
this n*gga bron always has an excuse ready for when he's not playing well. Just man up and play better.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy