Lebron going through personal issues?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
That's bull sh*t. Stephen either made that up to help excuse LeBron....which if he did is stupid because people will be harder on him because he can't block that sh*t out on the court. Or LeBron's camp let that out to do the same thing...in which case you'll get the same result. Either way...whether true or not..you don't let that out b/c he will be bashed even worst.
 7 years ago '04        #22
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 BrownBag said:
there's always an excuse when he's playing like sh*t.

Next thing you know delonte fu*ked his dad
 7 years ago '09        #23
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861 OP
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
i was wondering if gilbert put a hit out on him or something thats the way hes playing.

i dont know but he needs to clear his mind for those 3 hours and play hard and we will EASILY win these next two games... yeah i said!
 7 years ago '04        #24
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Bron need to worry about his personal issues off the court and focus on his job when he is on the court.
 7 years ago '04        #25
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Cambury said:
I have seen too many athletes play thru circumstances where parents and siblings have been murdered...there is absolutely no excuse if you are on the court then you have to play the game.

To be honest I dont believe this sh*t one bit because on Jim Rome Steven went from speaking as if he knew it to be fact to it being his theory because he didnt understand why jaBroni checked out.
even if you have seen people play through certain sh*t, what the fu*k does that have to do with lebron? i dunno if this sh*t is true or not, it very well might not be, but if it is, how can you tell someone how they should go through something personal? because one person handles a certain situation a certain way doesnt mean another should. im not really talkin about lebron or basketball but just in general
 06-08-2011, 06:00 PM         #26
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that might explain why Eddie House has been riding the bench this whole series
 7 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Gattsau said:
Name three.
murdered

Serena Williams
Michael Jordan
Eddy Curry
Quentin Richardson

Family members/ Friends died of other causes

Stephon marbury
Brett favre
Jerry Sloan
redskins organization (Shawn Taylor)

Like I said there is no excuse and the fact that yall d!ck suckers entertain this notion means yall no better than my red hook hoes. There are no family issues dude just doesnt have it.
 7 years ago '04        #28
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
i was wondering if gilbert put a hit out on him or something thats the way hes playing.

i dont know but he needs to clear his mind for those 3 hours and play hard and we will EASILY win these next two games... yeah i said!
i hope so. i dont want to live to see the mavs win a ship. only god knows...
 7 years ago '07        #29
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
even if you have seen people play through certain sh*t, what the fu*k does that have to do with lebron? i dunno if this sh*t is true or not, it very well might not be, but if it is, how can you tell someone how they should go through something personal? because one person handles a certain situation a certain way doesnt mean another should. im not really talkin about lebron or basketball but just in general
if its that bad he wouldn't be on the court...once you touch the hardwood there is no excuse, like someone said earlier Bosh is f!ghting for custody of his child, mike Miller daughter is in very poor health...stop wit the excuses homeboy it makes u look like less of a man...dont protect lebron if people are talking sh*t wateva but he is not someone to defend.
 7 years ago '04        #30
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
murdered

Serena Williams
Michael Jordan
Eddy Curry
Quentin Richardson

Stephon marbury
Brett favre
Jerry Sloan

Like I said there is no excuse and the fact that yall d!ck suckers entertain this notion means yall no better than my red hook hoes. There are no family issues dude just doesnt have it.
so a few people did it. your point...? and how many of those athletes have had the 24 hours a day scrutiny of a lebron james and been under his microscope while going through that sh*t? NONE. let that man be him. i hope it isnt a personal issue and that he just picks it up and plays better, but if it is, im not gonna be so imhuman to tell him to be inhuman and not give a fu*k. he could be a sensitive dude for all we know, and its really nothing wrong with that, even though society tells us so.

and what doesnt he have again? cause hes gotta a wealth of talent and ability from what i see
 7 years ago '05        #31
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7010 7010
 Cambury said:
murdered

Serena Williams
Michael Jordan
Eddy Curry
Quentin Richardson

Stephon marbury
Brett favre
Jerry Sloan

add Ed Reed with the ish with his brother than went down last season
 7 years ago '04        #32
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
if its that bad he wouldn't be on the court...once you touch the hardwood there is no excuse, like someone said earlier Bosh is f!ghting for custody of his child, mike Miller daughter is in very poor health...stop wit the excuses homeboy it makes u look like less of a man...dont protect lebron if people are talking sh*t wateva but he is not someone to defend.
mike millers daughter is NOT in poor health, and when she was he was playing like sh*t. now that shes gotten better hes playing better. so get the fu*k outta here with that. and a custody battle normally happens with lawyers anyway. he has some personal involvement but he isnt doing the leg work, so he can focus on ball. so dude stop hatin on this man, the sh*ts disgusting.
 7 years ago '09        #33
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 FeedTheBeast said:
inb4airjordanthegoathad99problemsbutabi*chaintoneb utstilldropped50everygame
 7 years ago '07        #34
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Mil_Town_G said:
add Ed Reed with the ish with his brother than went down last season
im a ravens fan and I couldn't remember who it was...good looking dog
 06-08-2011, 06:14 PM         #35
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there should be a poll

right now im thinking it was either Pat Riley, Coach Spo or Eddie House
 7 years ago '07        #36
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70175 70175
Nba playoffs is a curse to him
 7 years ago '04        #37
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
i hope the big three all play fu*king amazing and the mavs still win.
 06-08-2011, 06:15 PM         #38
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga said name one and then he lists a bunch and then he says, "so a few people did so what"

n*ggas these days. take the L bruh fall back
 7 years ago '07        #39
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
mike millers daughter is NOT in poor health, and when she was he was playing like sh*t. now that shes gotten better hes playing better. so get the fu*k outta here with that. and a custody battle normally happens with lawyers anyway. he has some personal involvement but he isnt doing the leg work, so he can focus on ball. so dude stop hatin on this man, the sh*ts disgusting.
yo check again mike millers daughter is still in bad health she jus is more stable...Bosh isnt invested in his child??? Are u serious??? Dog you have to be a lil dude becuz ur not a man...the sh*t ur sayin is disgusting, jus get over it LEBRON DOES NOT HAVE IT

"IT" is what separates MJ, Kobe and Wade from Bron, "IT" isnt championships, it is intangibles that stuff the heart pumps that turns their veins cold and puts their mind, soul and body into focus. The thin line between rage and serenity.

apply at chipndales if u wanna ride nuts but get that sh*t out of here becuz ur less than a man.
 7 years ago '04        #40
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
this n*gga said name one and then he lists a bunch and then he says, "so a few people did so what"

n*ggas these days. take the L bruh fall back
i hope you werent saying that i said name one, because i didnt...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy