most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
stupid **** n*gger.... u mad slavery hasn't really ended yet? slave
 7 years ago '10        #62
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8295 8295
Why are people even entertaining this as what he actually got it for???

The n*gga has a backwards fukkin P on his face

We not seriously arguing about Abe Lincoln's n*gga loving a.ss are we
 06-09-2011, 05:33 PM         #63
Duck The Dirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, makes him even more of a tool
 7 years ago '05        #64
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
well abe is better than a fu*kin dragon or chinese words and sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #65
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga needs to do his history
 06-09-2011, 05:47 PM         #66
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've never seen an NBA player right now that seeks more attention than this n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 aussie08 said:
huh?

damn, never heard that
yep. f*ck abe lincoln
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #68
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 daliff89 said:

Lincoln didn't free the slaves at all

The Emancipation Proclamation freed all slaves in non-Union territory and border states, but said that if the states re-joined the Union that they'd be allowed to have their slaves

it wasn't due to voting ramifications, it was him wanting to re-unite the nation
if the confederates would have un-seceded we'd probably still be slaves... and I'll never understand why some black folks embrace that confederate flag...
 06-09-2011, 05:56 PM         #69
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously,

classic case of our horrible education system....

someone really needs to tell him that...or he just a dumbass...

@ black people....

Many historians have called this old conventional wisdom into question, arguing that Lincoln was not really motivated by commitment to end slavery. The proof, they claim, is his famous letter to Horace Greeley in which he wrote that "my paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and it is not either to save or destroy slavery, If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."

What an Idiot...Thats fu*king embarrassing...

7 years ago '06        #70
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 big blak afrika said:
Lincoln on Racial Equality:

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a.ssigning the superior position to the white man.
I never saw that quote before but this dude is a dumbass for that tat. He doesn't even know history but he got Abe on his neck. Lincoln was not the man that they portray. He didn't care about blacks. He was just as racist as them other n*ggas. fu*k em
 7 years ago '06        #71
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
his ignorance is so fu*king blinding it's ridiculous...prolly doesn't even know that Lincoln was a racist too and he had different motivation for freeing the slaves than what's taught in American history books....
 7 years ago '10        #72
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
this fu*kin idiot dont even know history. he didnt do it because he felt it was wrong. this n*gga lost harder than guccis Elctro ice cream
 7 years ago '07        #73
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
I think people are missing the point, Steveson feels the nba treats the players like slaves
 06-09-2011, 06:37 PM         #74
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Well, Abe was a product of his time. Yes, he was racist (as were most people) but I wouldn't say he was bigot. He was for the basic rights of blacks and didn't "hate" other races, he just thought they shouldn't mix with whites.
You wouldn't say he was a bigot.. A person that only owned slave of one particular race and you say he isn't a bigot.... I guess he's just a conscious slave owner with a good heart....

CheezyDoDo said:
I think people are missing the point, Steveson feels the nba treats the players like slaves
So you run and get a tatoo of a slave owner on your neck, the same exact spot the iron chains used to hang from........ I don't know if you are justifying this coonery or what but....

Hooray for free speech.
 06-09-2011, 06:44 PM         #75
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Well, Abe was a product of his time. Yes, he was racist (as were most people) but I wouldn't say he was bigot. He was for the basic rights of blacks and didn't "hate" other races, he just thought they shouldn't mix with whites.
John Brown was around the same time period and he was to the best of my knowledge a staunch abolitionist, so that excuse doesn't cut it. Right is right wrong is wrong no matter what year it is.
 7 years ago '05        #76
jedi4726 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 50 50
stop it 5
 06-09-2011, 07:01 PM         #77
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
ok, with that same reasoning, 99.9% of every person who ever existed were morally "wrong" in some way.

It doesn't make sense to judge people of the past by the standards of today.
100% of people are morally wrong in some way nobodies perfect, it's just "some way" isn't putting another group of human beings in chains. No matter what time you're born in you should be able to realize "hey chopping off a person's foot because he doesn't want to work is wrong."
 7 years ago '05        #78
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9836 9836
I have quite a few tattoos that folks me about once the sleeves get rolled back but I be damned if I got get something to help folks understand why I got the ink. Tattoos are supposed to have their own personal meaning. As long as you understand it or them then you are good.
 7 years ago '06        #79
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Shows how much is lacking with a HS education. We're all programmed through our American History classes to think that Lincoln was flawless, it wasn't until college that I learned that Abraham Lincoln didn't really give a fu*k about slaves

This n*gga Deshawn might be more misinformed than a dumb a.ss n*gga, but he's still a dumb a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #80
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 big blak afrika said:
Lincoln on Racial Equality:

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a.ssigning the superior position to the white man.
And this is why guys like Deshawn Stevenson needs to focus on playing ball instead of making false political statements through tattoos....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy