Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
slaves were freed to pull the rug from underneath the south. if he hadnt been there to do it, some other disingenuous f*ggot would have
 7 years ago '07        #22
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 big blak afrika said:
Lincoln on Racial Equality:

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a.ssigning the superior position to the white man.

as a kid they use to try to force the abe lincoln was a good man sh*t down our throats (naturally being from illinois)

i knew that sh*t was false from the getty up..it was a different day in age back then and i find it hard to believe that any white person had the black mans best heart in interest...especially a president
 7 years ago '04        #23
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
read a book called forced into glory. abe lincoln is no fu*kin hero. deshawn stevensen is an idiot. i saw that during the game and hoped like hell someone punched him in the throat.
 7 years ago '09        #24
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
deshawn stevenson is a fu*king idiot
 06-08-2011, 04:53 PM         #25
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
abe didnt give a fu*k about ending slavery

thats just what they tell you in school so they can act like they wasnt all r*pe n and murdering men women and child slaves

black people we have to stop letting the wool be pulled over our eyes
 7 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
inb4whitelies
 7 years ago '05        #27
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242 OP
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Dude is a little off in the head. I wonder what the tattoo artist said to him when he asked for that. Pay up first... Dumb a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
 Tempus # 1 said:
I get tired of people acting like Lincoln was this great man that freed the slaves because he thought it was wrong. He freed the slaves due to voting ramications. And I get sick of people acting like the north gave a fu*k about the slaves.
this aint no heroes of that age anybody who sat back and watch slavery run its course is evil as sh*t I hate when ppl call them and act like they were great ppl
 7 years ago '07        #29
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 DurtySoufReppin said:
well damn
LOL its all jokes. He just reminds me of him everytime I see him with those fu*ked up tats.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6636 6636
 Tykalx said:
im sure he could have gotten worse responses on who people thought who it was:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 big blak afrika said:

I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality. There must be a position of superior and inferior, and I am in favor of a.ssigning the superior position to the white man.
This he only did it cus the war was milkin the countries bread
 7 years ago '05        #32
fatrenzo 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,028 | Props total: 4478 4478
 ghost8 said:
@ you not presenting his other side of what he believed in. Later in life he changed his opinion and was a far more progressive thinker than most people of his time with regard to the race issue. Not about to look it up now, got to go but next time don't just blindly post something without adequate research on the topic.
You should READ the Emancipation Proclamation in its entirety. You may even view Lincoln differently.
 7 years ago '07        #33
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 big blak afrika said:

thank you. these muthafu*kas still stuck in 3rd grade social studies
 7 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
**** a.ss n*gga.....
 06-09-2011, 04:18 PM         #35
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:

Thank you my brotha. It is so sad that black people still think that this slave owner fought for them. Sad.... So fu*king sad.
 7 years ago '04        #36
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
What a d!ck
 7 years ago '10        #37
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
He needs to open up a book.
 7 years ago '05        #38
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 big blak afrika said:

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #39
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8227 8227
That n*gga a blood, he also said he got a backwards P on his face because his favorite team is the pirates

A dude I know said Marion, Terry, Chandler, and Deshawn do blood handshakes and thrown signs at each other during games. I thought he meant the gesture they do after hitting 3s and proceeded to clown his a.ss, then I watched the game and i saw a couple instances that made me go :hmm:
 7 years ago '06        #40
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 631 631
I remember when I found out Abe wasnt as "good-hearted" as made to believe. I was like wtf?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago