Magic Johnson "Lebron James is not even close I repeat not even close to Michael Jordan"

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #61
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 HotepSuns said:
I was more interested in his point about winning a ship for your home state. It's easier to do it in college like magic because you get to choose what college you go to but to have the opportunity to win a NBA championship for your home is like winning 5 ships. You are golden in your state forever. And the respect trumps winning tons of ships on a loaded team in another city.

Derrick rose is in one of the most ideal and opportunistic situations.
Good Point
 7 years ago '04        #62
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
pippen prolly owe jordan money and he bitter
 7 years ago '06        #63
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
Source should check for typos.
"I said ok I'm going back to school, the reason I went back was becasue I wanted to lead Michigan
State to it's first national championship, once we did that the next year I left becuase I
accomplished my goal we had never won anything in basketball at Michigan State before
that."
 06-08-2011, 04:48 PM         #64
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is news

but on some g sh*t we knew something was funny when the n*gga refused to do the dunk contest
 7 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
magic johnson=biggest prisoner of the moment ever
 06-08-2011, 05:40 PM         #66
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Of course not. People shoudlve been knew this from jump street.
Apparently they don't cause these threads keep popping up.....like we need Magic to tell us this.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
magic is the man lebron aint on mj's level wade has played better than bron in the finals
 7 years ago '08        #68
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Only if Scottie's dumb a.ss would've kept quiet......I mean why even sh*t on MJ like that
 7 years ago '08        #69
cspade 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 4 4
I agree wth Scottie, I played ball for years and I know what it takes to be the best.....Jordan, of course was more ferocious, more hungry, a stronger competitor, and is much much more accomplished, but Bron is better on a raw talent perspective. That might not be saying much for the word "if" but "if" Bron posessed those attributes of Jordan, this wouldn't even be a thread. People would look at Jordan like they looked at Dr. J when Jordan was playing, as a legend but the new legend is far superior....Bron's talent is effortless, Jordan had to earn and work very very hard to get where he was, Bron, not so much. This dude has always been several levels above where he was playing so he never worked as hard as Your Airness, and Bron statistically (Triple Doubles) he shares the ball way too much to get to where Jordan was. If he was as selfish as Jordan in his early years, this wouldn't be a question. It took Jordan a long time to realize that he had other teammates. People forget that it took Jordan like 6 years to get that 1st ring and to get Scottie (Wade)...Jordan is the most ferocious player to ever play but Bron could be better....
 7 years ago '05        #70
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 INF4MOUS said:
This bum ain't even as good as Magic
 7 years ago '05        #71
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
can we let LBJ james live damn
 7 years ago '07        #72
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,035 | Props total: 30294 30294
i love this thing people do where... they fly off the handle and judge and entire career, past, present, AND the future based on the very last thing they did. Even if the last thing they did, they've only ever done once.
 7 years ago '07        #73
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6094 6094
i just don't get why folks keep comparing lebron to mj. lebron isn't even following mj's path. he doesn't even play like him.

its like how folks try to compare dwight to shaq and they are 2 completely different types of players.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago