Magic Johnson "Lebron James is not even close I repeat not even close to Michael Jordan"

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Mike Nitty said:
Well when his fans announce he's been the best player in the NBA since he stepped foot in the door...it opens the door up for this warranted criticism.
sayin someone's the best in the league means sayin he's jordan?

kobe aint jordan and he was the best for a while, same with every player thats been the best at their perspective times

no1 is jordan

all i hear is jordan wouldve never did that. jordan wouldnt have missed that shot, jordan wouldnt have lost the ball, jordan wouldnt have missed a FT, jordan wouldnt have thrown the ball in the 3rd row, jordan wouldnt have.......
 7 years ago '08        #22
DJFatal_EC 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 6 6
 Hood_Rich said:
Lebron has ways to go to in order to be compared to Jordan

8 points in a Finals game wont cut it
I agree, its a sad game when bosh scores more than him. Lebron played like as if they werent in the finals
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,739 | Props total: 12561 12561
NBA is the only league that seems so desperate to replace or find someone who can surpass former goats.. Not sure why..
 06-08-2011, 02:51 PM         #24
BrewCityMobsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
People will stop talking about it when LeFraud stops showing how much of an arrogant prick he is.

LeBron, and many other NBA fans need to check the technique. At this stage of his career, he is nothing more than Scottie Pippen on steroids. And that might be generous. Even before Jordan, the best comparison for a player of his type is Oscar Robertson-- and his numbers are fair--but don't even compare to "The Big O" -- especially over the first 5 seasons of their respective careers - (and there was no 3-point shot when Oscar played). Oscar got his money while Wilt Chamberlain AND Bill Russell DOMINATED the league. I don't see how this gets overlooked continuously. To further show the magnitude of his importance on the court-- the year after he retired from the Milwaukee Bucks, the team was under .500--- and that was a team that had Kareem Abdul-Jabar! Too many have crowned this dude a "king" when he may not have any more ability or ambition but to be a prince...or princess!

Last edited by BrewCityMobsta; 06-08-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #25
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
I think he will bounce back from his bad game, I still think Wade will get the MVP but in the end it's the ring that counts
 7 years ago '10        #26
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Budala said:

/thread
:a greement1:
 06-08-2011, 02:54 PM         #27
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was all good just a month ago

Riding high on scotties stupid comment
 06-08-2011, 02:55 PM         #28
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Thats EVERY superstar in the league.
Every superstar is arrogant?you cant be serious.
 7 years ago '08        #29
DJFatal_EC 
space
space
$45 | Props total: 6 6
 Plizaya J said:
sayin someone's the best in the league means sayin he's jordan?

kobe aint jordan and he was the best for a while, same with every player thats been the best at their perspective times

no1 is jordan

all i hear is jordan wouldve never did that. jordan wouldnt have missed that shot, jordan wouldnt have lost the ball, jordan wouldnt have missed a FT, jordan wouldnt have thrown the ball in the 3rd row, jordan wouldnt have.......
The one thing that kobe has that reminds me of jordan is that fire, like jordan when kobe is losing he gets that fire in his eyes and his confidence increases and he wants the ball, unlike lebron when its clutch time he doesnt want it as if he's scared of the responsibility. I dont understand how a player with his strength, speed, and size is scared to dominate, he could have had 18 points easy just from the free throw line alone
 7 years ago '04        #30
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1145 1145
LeBron will drop 30 and then Magic will say he's as good a scorer as Jordan. stfu, Magic. flip-flopping fu*ktard.
 7 years ago '07        #31
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Liquid-Science said:
Game 5 is going to be the biggest game of Lebron's career
hahahahaha sounds like last year
 7 years ago '04        #32
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 DJFatal_EC said:
The one thing that kobe has that reminds me of jordan is that fire, like jordan when kobe is losing he gets that fire in his eyes and his confidence increases and he wants the ball, unlike lebron when its clutch time he doesnt want it as if he's scared of the responsibility. I dont understand how a player with his strength, speed, and size is scared to dominate, he could have had 18 points easy just from the free throw line alone
yea i dunno y he wasnt aggressive and kobe is the closest thing to jordan, but he aint jordan

not sayin he is the 2nd best playin in history, but his game is the closest
 06-08-2011, 03:07 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That picture is ill as fuhk tho
 06-08-2011, 03:10 PM         #34
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
NBA is the only league that seems so desperate to replace or find someone who can surpass former goats.. Not sure why..
And THAT my friend is why the NBA aint sh1t
After this season theyll be right back to havin those slightly above hockey tv ratings.
 7 years ago '05        #35
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Who but the media is trying to comparing this guy to Jordan? Well media and Pippen. The media started this comparison. Now they are falling all over themselves to disprove it as if this somehow hurts LeBron. Nowhere has LeBron ever considered himself like Jordan. Nowhere in his game has he incorporated anything from Jordan's game. This whole thing wouldn't need disproving if the media didn't create it to begin with.
 06-08-2011, 03:17 PM         #36
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Who but the media is trying to comparing this guy to Jordan? Well media and Pippen. The media started this comparison. Now they are falling all over themselves to disprove it as if this somehow hurts LeBron. Nowhere has LeBron ever considered himself like Jordan. Nowhere in his game has he incorporated anything from Jordan's game. This whole thing wouldn't need disproving if the media didn't create it to begin with.
There have been plenty of players compared to Jordan. So dont make Lebron into this charity case.
Hes still a great player & ive never been a fan.
Much as i cant stand Kobes goofy a.ss hes been the closest to MJ & i seen Jordan play damn near his whole career.
 7 years ago '05        #37
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
 ManWithoutFear! said:
There have been plenty of players compared to Jordan. So dont make Lebron into this charity case.
Hes still a great player & ive never been a fan.
Much as i cant stand Kobes goofy a.ss hes been the closest to MJ & i seen Jordan play damn near his whole career.
A lot of players have been compared to Jordan but no one has been judged so harshly against that standard like LeBron. Kobe won so early that it absolved him from such criticism. Now that criticism did come up between Shaq leaving and Kobe winning in 2009 but never to what we have been hearing about LeBron in these Finals and after last year's Boston series.

All I am saying is that media created this comparison. Nobody can be Jordan and I know that because I too saw him play during the late 90s. But media created this comparison when he was in Cleveland...it resurfaced after the Boston and Chi series this year. I just think it's unfair to tear this guy down using the stigma that "he is nowhere near Jordan's level" like media is doing when nobody but them created the comparison in the first place.
 7 years ago '06        #38
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
does every fu*king thread really gotta b a comparison between lebron n jordan?

holy fu*k this section is getting wack as fu*k.
 7 years ago '06        #39
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
who gives a sh*t about him being better than MJ.

win a fu*king championship
 7 years ago '07        #40
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 iggyemu said:
A lot of players have been compared to Jordan but no one has been judged so harshly against that standard like LeBron. Kobe won so early that it absolved him from such criticism. Now that criticism did come up between Shaq leaving and Kobe winning in 2009 but never to what we have been hearing about LeBron in these Finals and after last year's Boston series.

All I am saying is that media created this comparison. Nobody can be Jordan and I know that because I too saw him play during the late 90s. But media created this comparison when he was in Cleveland...it resurfaced after the Boston and Chi series this year. I just think it's unfair to tear this guy down using the stigma that "he is nowhere near Jordan's level" like media is doing when nobody but them created the comparison in the first place.
the Jordan comparisons have been known to have a negative mental affect on some players but it isnt warranted in this case as far as likeness or greatness. I think Lebron should just dust the dirt off his shoulder because he knows who he is, I dont even feel like he had a bad game last game I just think he had no impact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy