Bosh's Old Chick Allison Mathis Won't Let His Kid See Him Play in Finals

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2011, 09:42 PM         #61
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate that this stuff has to be public information. People's lives with their kids should always be private.
 7 years ago '07        #62
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30378 30378
get one of these boxden bi*ches to explain this sh*t to us.

what possible fu*king reason could you have to not let a child see their father succeed in life. especially considering the father wants to share that success with his child?

this is why O.J. be out ther murdering bi*ches. this is why chris brown be having to perform plastic surgery on bi*ches faces, with not anesthetic. this is why ike turner be having bi*ches 'rolling down the river'. this is why joe budden be performing closet abortions.

you smuckets deserve this sh*t!
 06-08-2011, 10:06 PM         #63
BxFinest23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, that's crazy. Respect goes to Bosh for keeping his kid a priority.
 7 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Its crazy how people judge Bosh and his ex bi*ch's situation from a letter from TMZ posted on an internet forum and sports blog. We dont know what either of them put each other through or what goes in their lives. We dont know what went on in their personal lives and dont have the right to bash him or the chick.

You n*ggas gotta stop judging people off of the media representation of them man because I know damn well none of you know Bosh or his ex 9iron over there.
 7 years ago '07        #65
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30378 30378
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its crazy how people judge Bosh and his ex bi*ch's situation from a letter from TMZ posted on an internet forum and sports blog. We dont know what either of them put each other through or what goes in their lives. We dont know what went on in their personal lives and dont have the right to bash him or the chick.

You n*ggas gotta stop judging people off of the media representation of them man because I know damn well none of you know Bosh or his ex 9iron over there.
stfu! i met that bi*ch and know people who knew that bi*ch.... she typical.
 7 years ago '04        #66
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
his daughter is 2 years old she cant see no game and know whats goin on, if thats the case i would have remembered seeing magic johnson vs larry bird in college
 7 years ago '05        #67
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
as much as i call bosh a f*g, i can do nothing but commend him for trying to be in his kid's life... evidently the baby momma is dumb as hell... how do you turn away a man who WANTS to be in the child's life?

and what furthers the stupidity, the man has money in the bank and can take care of the child... stupidity like this will allow bosh to win a custody battle for his child... some women are mentally inept when it comes to good parenting...
 7 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 stogz said:
stfu! i met that bi*ch and know people who knew that bi*ch.... she typical.
If my post didnt addrees or describe you then why respond. Must feel guilty or lying about some sh*t. I almost thought it was you that had a custody battle going on the way you going at the chick.

I dont really care about her or Bosh myself, I just said if you dont know their situation then how can you comment on it, especially based off a letter. I've met a lot of people that are famous and know people that know them but that doesnt mean I know everything that goes on in their daily lives or care to attack them on a forum on the internet because I do.

But hey, do you my n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #69
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
Dallas playing dirty
 7 years ago '07        #70
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Hope this bi*ch gets hiv/aids and survives long enough to suffer

It's rare enough for a black man to WANT to see his child

Stupid hoe.... they should yank the child support as well
 7 years ago '07        #72
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14948 14948
 06-09-2011, 11:04 AM         #73
rhymetyme88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats horrible this bi*ch needs to stop hating on this mans success tryin to make his a.ss stressed out and lose or something i dunno....fu*k the heat lol
 7 years ago '04        #74
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
wtf how does this sh*t get into the media's hand.
 06-09-2011, 11:11 AM         #75
PinkFloyd87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

wait wait this is the chick he has a kid with? where her hairline start at? :hillwhoa:
What's with n*ggas in this site and their obsession with hairlines?
 7 years ago '10        #76
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
disgusting when parents make their kids choose. And these are the same type of women to talk about "dead beat Dads" when they purposely prevent the fathers from seeing their kids
 7 years ago '09        #77
space
space
Once again people, all we have is a letter obtained by TMZ and you automatically a.ssume one thing based off of that. We dont know the full details of their relationship or why sh*t is like it is.

But, I will say that was an awesome play by Bosh's team getting that letter in public to TMZ to make her look like the piece of sh*t because we all know she cant do or say anything to get the public back on her side other than some mel gibson style recorded convos of Bosh threatening to do sh*t to her.
 7 years ago '10        #78
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
 stogz said:
get one of these boxden bi*ches to explain this sh*t to us.

what possible fu*king reason could you have to not let a child see their father succeed in life. especially considering the father wants to share that success with his child?

this is why O.J. be out ther murdering bi*ches. this is why chris brown be having to perform plastic surgery on bi*ches faces, with not anesthetic. this is why ike turner be having bi*ches 'rolling down the river'. this is why joe budden be performing closet abortions.

you smuckets deserve this sh*t!
The fu*k you want explained? The bi*ches are trife. End of story.

Bosh did the right thing, and hopefully he continues to pursue his rights as a father. I bet next time he'll be sure to put a rubber on that poker.
 7 years ago '07        #79
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13040 13040
wade got bosh tryna man up and be a good father now, sh*t is beautiful

7 years ago '05        #80
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,270 | Props total: 28695 28695
we ripped on this girls hairline A LONG a.ss TIME AGO!!!! now we know she is a pure c*nt!!! someone should rent out the bi*ches head for ad space
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy