Ja Rule Says 50 Cent's Boys Hurt Rap, "The G-Unit Era Was Built On Hate, Anger & Jealousy"

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
wtf picnics and bbqs?? man ja sit your stuwart little a.ss down n*gga yous pus*y 50 smashed mashed and let you have it! and gunit era or rap was epic noone was fu*kin with gunit prob best rap group in history this n*gga ja still salty. let it go n*gga you lost really bad!
 7 years ago '10        #42
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
g-unit made hip hop exciting and interesting, its a shame they fell off, but looks like fif is gonna be making a comeback this year :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #43
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Chief Dee said:
Props to anyone who gave me props. I just think people tend to forget how strong New York and Def Jam Records were from 98-2002ish. Jay-Z, Ja Rule, and DMX were unstoppable. Def Jam was dropping platinum albums left and right and Rocafella, Ruff Ryder, and murder Inc were three of the strongest teams in the game at one point. G-Unit came and cannobalized the East Coast I miss them Def Jam days back when my entire school were nothing but hardcore Roc/murder Inc/Ruff Ryder stans.
Anybody try'n 2 refute dat is either lie'n or blind. G-unit played a major role in da destruction of hip-hop. .50's fans gotta be da most gullible people on da planet if they honestly believe he started all those 'beefs' 4 da "competitive nature of hip-hop" as he says. He made both himself & his crew a pariahs which is why they're in da position of lack of interest now.
 7 years ago '08        #44
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
what he says does hold some weight. before people were listening to LP's and mixtapes cus they heard there was dope music on it, not to hear what someone said about another.
 7 years ago '04        #45
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 EDEEZY77 said:
Not really a 50 fan, just view Ja as a joke.
yeah u good.. n thats wat seperates u from the sheep...u got people who dont like ja cuz of 50 who turned into sheep...then u got people who just never liked him, which there is nuthin wrong with that...
 06-08-2011, 01:10 PM         #46
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #47
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,135 | Props total: 3171 3171
he hating.
 06-08-2011, 01:15 PM         #48
bign3ss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i also miss the old days...... got 50 a whole lot of money but now no one cares for him.....
 7 years ago '10        #49
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
This lil beef still goin on?
 7 years ago '05        #50
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
wait, there was no Twitter back when they were beefin, wtf he talkin bout?
 7 years ago '09        #51
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
So y'all comparing 1 group against a whole era? 98 thru early 2000's was some of the best period. You can't compare any one group against the rest of the era.

The music changed cause 1) it did fall off and 2) the fans' taste has shifted. NY isn't anywhere near what it was, and that ain't got nothing to do with G-Unit. Besides the regular n*ggas that've been holding it down for the last 15+yrs, it ain't been too many new n*ggas that can last like Nas or Jay. Maybe people need to realize that greats don't always come along. We were blessed to have a bunch of GREAT rappers at 1 time, maybe this is the down turn. Some n*ggas fade after 5 yrs, some 3. It's always been like that, just now days there hasn't been the next level of greatness to come along and compare to the past. It's like for every great artist now, back then you had 4.

Did they change the game? Some good, some not. But Ja's mad cause they destroyed him. Yeah, he went plat again, but it wasn't the same. They had real beef, so to compare their situation to n*ggas dissin to get on is crazy. And, no one made Ja diss Em or Dre. He took that route on his own and threatened to shut Aftermath/Shady down if they sign 50 (I think he did an interview saying that).

Hell, Nas and Jay didn't beef because of 50. Roc vs LOX, X and J, Nas and Cam, Roc breaking up, X acting and falling off, Fat Joe being wack, Pun dying, Cam and Jay, , Nas and almost the whole QB, Jay and Mobb Deep. All this type of stuff was maybe good at the time and produced CLASSIC music and moments, all this is negative energy from the top n*ggas.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 738 738
 youngmic said:
yeah u good.. n thats wat seperates u from the sheep...u got people who dont like ja cuz of 50 who turned into sheep...then u got people who just never liked him, which there is nuthin wrong with that...
The thing I hated about Ja the most (besides always feeling that he tried to be like Pac) was he stopped doing what he was good at. I liked his girl-songs. Almost all of them. Always on time and I'm real was it.
 7 years ago '07        #53
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
How did 50 destroy 3 labels like some of y'all are claiming? I'd like to know details on how he "destroyed NY rap"
 7 years ago '11        #54
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
Ja Rule is still salty almost 10 yrs later after his beef with GUnit *tough break n*gga* and as a matter of fact I believe he was the one that started the beef with 50 and he couldn't finish it and it destroyed his label and career. First he come in the game acting like he Pac in his songs and then he wants to flip his whole style and make a bunch of mainstream love songs. I don't mind an artist trying to develop themselves and making their music better but it was just like this n*gga Ja Rule was trying to sell out by any means.

Now I will agree that 50 is responsible for most these so-called beefs and n*gga using the same blueprint to get into the game but to try and blame him for the total demise of East Coast hip hop is utter bullsh*t. The rap scene out East was on fire for at least 4-5 yrs before 50 came into the game and after him and the Unit came in most of the stars from the east were already established and it really wasn't no new heads to come in to take the baton to keep it going out east.
 7 years ago '11        #55
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
 Syringe said:
How did 50 destroy 3 labels like some of y'all are claiming? I'd like to know details on how he "destroyed NY rap"
Come on now any hip hop head with sense would know that 50 and Gunit ain't destroyed no 3 labels. murder Inc., got demolished and that was it the rest of them beefs they had with other artists either they sales went down some or they struggled to remain relevant (Fat Joe). But when you put 50 & beef in the same sentence n*ggas gone be bias as hell and I ain't no 50 stan but some arguments I done seen about 50 lacks logic.
 7 years ago '10        #56
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 t from the 617 said:
this dude said they used to get together and play softball games

lmfao!
 7 years ago '10        #57
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
wheres Ja?? can someone please get Ja on the phone!
 7 years ago '04        #58
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 Scallinno said:
The thing I hated about Ja the most (besides always feeling that he tried to be like Pac) was he stopped doing what he was good at. I liked his girl-songs. Almost all of them. Always on time and I'm real was it.
he shouldve stuck to the script....u right...he tried to get back to the formula, but by then it was too late...mtv n bet done sucked 50 off and the sheep a.ss fan turned on him...then it was like radio n mtv had to play his sh*t cuz he was actually gettin some kinda love with the song with r kelly n ashanti and the new york track...people say he was dead back then but it sure did p!ss off 50 w/ that track...album sold 660,000..lol them sales alone sh*tted on a few cats on the Unit roster...
 7 years ago '05        #59
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 2673 2673
if fif and ja collab you know how much money they'll make?? white people will go crazy
 7 years ago '04        #60
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
G-Unit / Shady was pretty much the only exciting thing in hip hop in my opinion from 03-05 aside from Kanye and Jay-z's retirement/black album. I always thought that time period was a pretty weak and unexciting timeperiod in hip hop
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago