Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,724 | Props total: 408 408
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe
Shut the fu*k up and make music.
You owe your fans from lasers.
Nobody cares about your political views.

Your n*gga
Sticks

Ps please shut the fu*k up
Ignorant....
 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM         #102
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spoken like a true lil boy......... when will people realize that sometimes u have to f!ght evil with evil for the greater good of man kind...... this world will never be perfect but its so easy for kids like him who live in this great nation and who have benefited because of this nation to bite the hand that feeds them........ why dont he just move to another nation or country and see how good he really has it....
 7 years ago '06        #103
Mistik 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
 Prodigy said:

Then again, this is the Hip-Hop spot on Boxden. Most of you can't read and write at an 8th grade level.

This is why people need some Howard Zinn and Noam Choamsky in their lives.

I voted 3rd party, but I gotta say voting is next to useless on the national scale cause the choices are;

McCain's give the banks the bailout or Obama's give the banks a bailout. (Most people were agianst the bailouts)

McCain's not get universal healthcare, or Obama's not get universal health care(Most people are for universal Healthcare like in Europe and Canada) not that water thick stuff obama just passed

McCain's stay in Iraq, or Obama's stay in Iraq

McCain's support of Nafta or Obama's support of Nafta

McCain's support of sweatshops or Obama's support of Sweatshops

McCain's support of dictators(terrorist) like the king of Saudi Arabia or Obama's support of dictators.

So you know; fu*k em.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ EM Double said:
Holy sh*t are you retarded??? no seriously

never once did I defend Obama or America you idiot I can tell you have trouble reading the English language, I merely stated that I understand how American politics works, you clearly don't seem to. And all this tough talk trying to decipher my education level based on a hiphop message board post is your bi*ch a.ss projecting your learning inadequacy like all smart dumb conspiracy fools usually do

He didn't say the US government he didn't say America he said President Obama who runs it is the biggest terrorist which as fallacious as it sounds is patently absurd on all levels, even if you don't like him as a person. But fu*k all that sh*t my point and I thought I had been making it pretty clear but you are so illiterate I'll say it again real slow for your bi*chass

Muther fu*kers who don't pay attention, don't get involved, don't live their life the way they tell others too, don't have any right to speak on anything. It also bares repeating If Lupe stood up to Atlantic and didn't say sh*t constantly like Hilary Clinton of all people would make America better with less war, I would find the him more credible about this kind of sh*t but dude is a idiot just just like you

Pay attention dummy go reread my posts in this thread you a.sswhip I never said I disagree with some points he was making I just said HE IS IN NO POSITION TO SAY sh*t BECAUSE HE IS A fu*kING FRAUD

don't waste your time replying ohh and to wrap up fu*k Lupe and fu*k you too
You really are dumb as fu*k. Simple minded fools like you can't even decipher things. He wasn't just speaking on a single person in Obama. Obama represents a lot of individual's interests.. and basically all of those individuals are rich politicians and representatives of corporations. If you think that U.S foreign policy is "all Obama" like you stated... then I really don't know why I'm responding to an uneducated moron such as yourself.

Of course you try to discredit a valid point by calling it a "conspiracy". Just because some people have the mental capacity to think about things and question them... instead of taking them at face value like yourself, doesn't make them "conspiracy fools."

"The government is all for the people!! When the government goes into other countries, and murders thousands upon thousands... it's in our best interest. All the benefit of wars goes to the corporations, but us people get freedom!!! We're being protected!!"

You have a double digit IQ

Last edited by Prodigy; 06-08-2011 at 11:05 PM..
 06-08-2011, 11:06 PM         #105
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all this sh*t...who got an mp3 of that Ben Frank song by Gemini?? i need that sh*t forreal
 06-09-2011, 06:45 AM         #106
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
R.I.P Lupe Fiasco

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #107
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
Man, it astounds me at the amount of people who look to blame everyone else, corporations, suits, the government for their lack of success instead of looking at their own damn self. Call me a puppet, ignorant or blind, but at the end of the day, whatever you want in life falls on YOU, fu*k playing the blame game and blaming something you have little to no knowledge about, except for the fact that you have a miserable life and need to blame someone.
 7 years ago '11        #108
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
this n*gga Lupe a fu*kin attention wh0ore, I didn't bother to read more than the first page but this n*gga always cryin bout some sh*t

"oh the label wants me to make more pop friendly music...I'll k!ll myself "

or sh*t like

"the goverment ain't helpin out all us kufi wearin n*ggas"

stfu
 7 years ago '06        #109
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
“In my f!ght against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America,” Lupe

To say that our government doesn't commit terrorist acts is saying that we don't use violence, use fear to produce submission, or use threats to intimidate or coerce for political purpose.

You got to ask yourself, does your country fit the bill.

Lupe won.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy