most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 a3levest said:
Cat's k!ll me with this "life is hopeless bullsh*t"! How you complain about the system and then not do anything to change it. Outside of music Lupe is irrelevant.
Lupe stans k!ll me they all think Obama isn't sh*t because he bows to corporations will and their hero when faced with his own fork in the road chose to water down his lyrics and make pop songs instead of practicing principles he wants Obama to live by

The dude who bent over so Atlantic could tell him how to make his own album is the guy we are supposed to respect about foreign policy

06-08-2011, 06:24 PM         #82
afowler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you hate on someone expressing his First Amendmant... you know .. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! But ohh thats right, our constituion dosnt seem to mean much anymore. The best part is he's speaking the truth and people need to become more aware. STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
 7 years ago '11        #83
space
space
 afowler said:
How can you hate on someone expressing his First Amendmant... you know .. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! But ohh thats right, our constituion dosnt seem to mean much anymore. The best part is he's speaking the truth and people need to become more aware. STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
2 things

1 Lupe is free to say anything he wants but when Lupe calls the president a puppet and Lupe is a puppet that sh*t doesn't sit well with me. You don't get to have an opinion about how somebody should act if Atlantic told your bi*chass to jump and you said how high sir. EVen if you think Obama is the devil and a tool for comparisons sake take all the sh*t weighing on Obama's shoulders and you compare Lupe's life and explain to me how Lupe struggled to live up to his own standards but has words for the president about what he needs to do get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

2 Lupe doesn't believe in making a difference if you listen everytime he talks about something like this, his attitude is don't vote don't get involved don't pay attention why bother you can't do anything give up. <-- fu*k anybody whose attitude against the "system" is give up that sounds like some house negro sh*t to me.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ EM Double said:
Lupe is just as big a "tool" as obama but your such a fanboy you think a corporation taking Lupe's manhood is different than Obama crafting policies based on doners to his re-election

I swear to God seeing people defend lupe after he puts his foot in his mouth is priceless you guys are the best don't change
You prove once again that you're a moron who probably barely finished high school, if that. Learn to comprehend, my post had NOTHING to do with Lupe, nor am I a fanboy. I was just commenting on the FACT that he stated... which is that the US government is, and has been, the biggest terrorist of all. You're so bent on bashing the individual who stated it, rather than seeing it for the fact that it is and realizing that you're a blind mafu*ka without the mental capacity to see things for what they really are.

Last edited by Prodigy; 06-08-2011 at 07:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
I hate talking politics with people who don't use sources...
 7 years ago '09        #86
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lupe plz shut up

i swear all you do is bi*ch and cry
 7 years ago '09        #87
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
not gonna lie anyone telling lupe to shut up about this kinda sh*t needs to shut up themselves, please
 06-08-2011, 07:59 PM         #88
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga bout to go missing
 7 years ago '11        #89
space
space
 Prodigy said:
You prove once again that you're a moron who probably barely finished high school, if that. Learn to comprehend, my post had NOTHING to do with Lupe, nor am I a fanboy. I was just commenting on the FACT that he stated... which is that the US government is, and has been, the biggest terrorist of all. You're so bent on bashing the individual who stated it, rather than seeing it for the fact that it is and realizing that you're a blind mafu*ka without the mental capacity to see things for what they really are.
Holy sh*t are you retarded??? no seriously

never once did I defend Obama or America you idiot I can tell you have trouble reading the English language, I merely stated that I understand how American politics works, you clearly don't seem to. And all this tough talk trying to decipher my education level based on a hiphop message board post is your bi*ch a.ss projecting your learning inadequacy like all smart dumb conspiracy fools usually do

He didn't say the US government he didn't say America he said President Obama who runs it is the biggest terrorist which as fallacious as it sounds is patently absurd on all levels, even if you don't like him as a person. But fu*k all that sh*t my point and I thought I had been making it pretty clear but you are so illiterate I'll say it again real slow for your bi*chass

Muther fu*kers who don't pay attention, don't get involved, don't live their life the way they tell others too, don't have any right to speak on anything. It also bares repeating If Lupe stood up to Atlantic and didn't say sh*t constantly like Hilary Clinton of all people would make America better with less war, I would find the him more credible about this kind of sh*t but dude is a idiot just just like you

Pay attention dummy go reread my posts in this thread you a.sswhip I never said I disagree with some points he was making I just said HE IS IN NO POSITION TO SAY sh*t BECAUSE HE IS A fu*kING FRAUD

don't waste your time replying ohh and to wrap up fu*k Lupe and fu*k you too
 06-08-2011, 08:13 PM         #90
Bossdonwave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo f*g u wrote like 5 essays in this thread. if u dont want ppl to speak on politics take ur own advice and shut ur dumb babblin a.ss up
 06-08-2011, 08:14 PM         #91
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least Lupe is speaking out for something he believes in..Why everyone else worries about Kreyshawn..Now that admirable..
 7 years ago '04        #92
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe
Shut the fu*k up and make music.
You owe your fans from lasers.
Nobody cares about your political views.

Your n*gga
Sticks

Ps please shut the fu*k up

Dear Moron:

Speak for your own ignorant self...Lupe is trying to bring actual issues to people who generally don't get involved or even know ANYTHING about these issues. Issues that have kept, not only minorities, but all of America down for a very long time. It is the reason we are witnessing the fall of the American empire. Because idiots like yourself (who are most people nowadays) don't pay attention and continue to be abused by your government....

my bad, I'll stop. I know its not "gangsta" to talk about actual real life issues. Continue on being a modern day indentured servant.
 7 years ago '05        #93
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #94
arkansas@$$hole 
space
space
$909 | Props total: 786 786
C'Mon Lupe, I'm feeling the music, bought the Album, had your back and agreed with a lot of your views.... Then you drop this bomb, Come On Man, Can't Ride With You On This One! Better slow down before they silence you for real.
 7 years ago '10        #95
itz209 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$344 | Props total: 113 113
 DJ EM Double said:
2 things

1 Lupe is free to say anything he wants but when Lupe calls the president a puppet and Lupe is a puppet that sh*t doesn't sit well with me. You don't get to have an opinion about how somebody should act if Atlantic told your bi*chass to jump and you said how high sir. EVen if you think Obama is the devil and a tool for comparisons sake take all the sh*t weighing on Obama's shoulders and you compare Lupe's life and explain to me how Lupe struggled to live up to his own standards but has words for the president about what he needs to do get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.

2 Lupe doesn't believe in making a difference if you listen everytime he talks about something like this, his attitude is don't vote don't get involved don't pay attention why bother you can't do anything give up. <-- fu*k anybody whose attitude against the "system" is give up that sounds like some house negro sh*t to me.
no hate in my post, i just simply want to play devils advocate on yours.

i also want to state that i think lupe's statement of calling obama the biggest terrorist is a little out there, maybe if he said he doesn't believe in the u.s foreign policy or something along that line...

1. I can see how you believe that lupe is a puppet, what with the whole lasers being more of a pop album than we would like, but can we really say lupe was atlantic records bi*ch? i truly believe the onus lies within the fans, remember, lupe was doing interviews a year before the album released saying atlantic kept asking him to redo songs over and over and over until they got what they want, he wasn't happy with it and was actually fine with the album never being released. it wasn't until the fans became restless and demanded the album, even knowing that lupe himself wasn't cosigning it at the time.

Even in this interview itself, lupe stated at the end of the day, what really matters is what the customers want, they wanted lasers to be released, and now we have people calling him out for something they asked for.

now for the whole calling obama a puppet thing, where exactly in this interview did lupe call obama a puppet?, lupe stated that obama was the biggest terrorist, not biggest puppet. no hate, if you can find me a quote of lupe calling obama then i'll concede here.

2. now onto your second point about lupe not believing in making a difference and having a negative outlook on these issues. I think your really only paying attention to that one sentence on the first page of him saying its meaningless, please take time to watch the interview and see the context of which that statement was said, he's not saying 'voting is meaningless' he's saying his vote is meaningless because if he votes for someone, he believes he should be able to vouch for everything the candidate stands for, and this point relates back to the whole "obama is a terrorist" because lupe doesn't want to vouch for things he doesn't believe in like the escalated drone attacks in the middle east or the liberal a.ssassination policy etc...

feel free to reply to this post, i want to see your response
if not, feel free to call me a lupe stan and post a didn't read gif. (not saying you would, just saying people on bx don't like to read)
 06-08-2011, 09:18 PM         #96
ProfitSee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no hate in my post, i just simply want to play devils advocate on yours.

i also want to state that i think lupe's statement of calling obama the biggest terrorist is a little out there, maybe if he said he doesn't believe in the u.s foreign policy or something along that line...

1. I can see how you believe that lupe is a puppet, what with the whole lasers being more of a pop album than we would like, but can we really say lupe was atlantic records bi*ch? i truly believe the onus lies within the fans, remember, lupe was doing interviews a year before the album released saying atlantic kept asking him to redo songs over and over and over until they got what they want, he wasn't happy with it and was actually fine with the album never being released. it wasn't until the fans became restless and demanded the album, even knowing that lupe himself wasn't cosigning it at the time.

Even in this interview itself, lupe stated at the end of the day, what really matters is what the customers want, they wanted lasers to be released, and now we have people calling him out for something they asked for.

now for the whole calling obama a puppet thing, where exactly in this interview did lupe call obama a puppet?, lupe stated that obama was the biggest terrorist, not biggest puppet. no hate, if you can find me a quote of lupe calling obama then i'll concede here.

2. now onto your second point about lupe not believing in making a difference and having a negative outlook on these issues. I think your really only paying attention to that one sentence on the first page of him saying its meaningless, please take time to watch the interview and see the context of which that statement was said, he's not saying 'voting is meaningless' he's saying his vote is meaningless because if he votes for someone, he believes he should be able to vouch for everything the candidate stands for, and this point relates back to the whole "obama is a terrorist" because lupe doesn't want to vouch for things he doesn't believe in like the escalated drone attacks in the middle east or the liberal a.ssassination policy etc...

feel free to reply to this post, i want to see your response
if not, feel free to call me a lupe stan and post a didn't read gif. (not saying you would, just saying people on bx don't like to read)
Report Post Reply With Quote

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #97
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #98
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
Now I know why I never heard a song by this dude. fu*king traitor.
 7 years ago '07        #99
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
 jillas31 said:
Dear Moron:

Speak for your own ignorant self...Lupe is trying to bring actual issues to people who generally don't get involved or even know ANYTHING about these issues. Issues that have kept, not only minorities, but all of America down for a very long time. It is the reason we are witnessing the fall of the American empire. Because idiots like yourself (who are most people nowadays) don't pay attention and continue to be abused by your government....

my bad, I'll stop. I know its not "gangsta" to talk about actual real life issues. Continue on being a modern day indentured servant.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #100
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 ROC585 said:
Now I know why I never heard a song by this dude. fu*king traitor.
If that's the case then you'll love this song :cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy