Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2011, 01:22 PM         #41
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe
Shut the fu*k up and make music.
You owe your fans from lasers.
Nobody cares about your political views.

Your n*gga
Sticks

Ps please shut the fu*k up
Its dudes like you why our country is going down the drain. SILENCE IS WORSE THAN VIOLENCE JUST KNOW THAT. If no one stands up for the truth and what they believe in the government will get away will this bullsh*t forever. IF YOU DONT BECOME AN ACTOR YOU'LL NEVER BE A FACTOR. So keep sitting infront of your computer screen keeping to yourself thinking everything is all good. You got one coming
 7 years ago '07        #42
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This n*gga said we can get our own oil.

He aint as intellectual and smart as I thought he was.
 7 years ago '11        #43
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 KingNick305 said:
Its dudes like you why our country is going down the drain. SILENCE IS WORSE THAN VIOLENCE JUST KNOW THAT. If no one stands up for the truth and what they believe in the government will get away will this bullsh*t forever. IF YOU DONT BECOME AN ACTOR YOU'LL NEVER BE A FACTOR. So keep sitting infront of your computer screen keeping to yourself thinking everything is all good. You got one coming
Lupe has admitted himself he doesn't follow politics and doesn't care for it, in this case somebody who has a platform and followers but doesn't know much about politics is better off keeping quiet then confusing people or saying flat out wrong things wouldn't you think?

I would compare Lupe's breath of political knowledge to Sarah Palin at this point
 7 years ago '04        #44
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Not surprised at the responses bashing Lupe considering that Boxden is full of dumb fu*ks. What does his music have to do with anything in this article? Learn to separate man and opinion. Most of you are too ignorant to even know anything about US Foreign Policy through the years.

Then again, this is the Hip-Hop spot on Boxden. Most of you can't read and write at an 8th grade level.

DJ EM Double said:
co sign on one hundred thousand trillion

my beef with Lupe is simple you can't be phoney and take shots period fu*k you and your opinion if you don't live by your own cotdamn words or at least know what the fu*k it is you are talking about. If Lupe stood for something and said Obama was doing wack sh*t I would wholeheartedly agree, but Lupe spends all his time talking sh*t but when it comes time for him to stand tall he folds like a bi*ch.

Now on to this Obama sh*t I don't agree with alot of things he is doing or has done but I understand how government works, If you are mad at Obama because he isn't doing enough in your neighborhood you should probably go back to the 3rd grade and take that bi*ch over. The Congress sets the budget the they control where money goes and what the agenda for the country is going to be every 2 years. The congress is run by republican nut jobs at this moment who are doing everything humanly possible to sabotage the economy and ruin Obama, the fact is he can only do so much with all that opposition in place.

Foreign policy on the other hand is all on Obama and Afghanistan and Iraq is fu*ked and while i don't agree with Libya i get it (it was a catch 22). fu*k Alex jones go read some real news about what the fu*k is going on in your world and how things actually work.

Another brainwashed mafu*ker blaming it on "Republican nut jobs". If you don't see the huge contradictions in Obama and don't realize that his decisions are all made for him, then I don't know what to tell you. A high school diploma doesn't give you the right to act like you know what's going on in the world. So shut your dumbass up. Every big decision in the country is made for the well being of the corporations and the elite, not the people. Know that.

Last edited by Prodigy; 06-08-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 06-08-2011, 01:56 PM         #45
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe

Your n*gga
Sticks

ur an ignorant ifot. this is what his music is about. he is using his art form to propell his movement against such things as he government. please be more conscious of ur statement and not just some ignorant youth who thinks being blissful is cool
 7 years ago '11        #46
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 Prodigy said:
Not surprised at the responses bashing Lupe considering that Boxden is full of dumb fu*ks. What does his music have to do with anything in this article? Learn to separate man and opinion. Most of you are too ignorant to even know anything about US Foreign Policy through the years.

Then again, this is the Hip-Hop spot on Boxden. Most of you can't read and write at an 8th grade level.

Another brainwashed mafu*ker blaming it on "Republican nut jobs". If you don't see the huge contradictions in Obama and don't realize that his decisions are all made for him, then I don't know what to tell you. A high school diploma doesn't give you the right to act like you know what's going on in the world. So shut your dumbass up. Every big decision in the country is made for the well being of the corporations and the elite, not the people. Know that.
Lupe is just as big a "tool" as obama but your such a fanboy you think a corporation taking Lupe's manhood is different than Obama crafting policies based on doners to his re-election

I swear to God seeing people defend lupe after he puts his foot in his mouth is priceless you guys are the best don't change
 7 years ago '11        #47
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe

Your n*gga
Sticks

post that on his twitter page!
 7 years ago '04        #48
Smil3z 2 heat pts
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
Education is the problem
 7 years ago '09        #49
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
twitter going ham now
 06-08-2011, 02:33 PM         #50
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 khaos said:
a puppet talking about another puppet...okay
This.
 7 years ago '08        #51
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Lupe>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #52
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
I can only see the usual Obama haters agreeing with this.

STFU Lupe and make music.
 7 years ago '08        #53
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I can only see the usual Obama haters agreeing with this.

STFU Lupe and make music.
and I can only see the usual sheep disagreeing with this.

so your point?
 06-08-2011, 03:01 PM         #54
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand the hype over this n*gga. I always thought he was lame, and when I heard his new cd I actually laughed at how garbage it was. I was high too so that also added to it.

Kal Tourette said:
ur an ignorant ifot. this is what his music is about. he is using his art form to propell his movement against such things as he government. please be more conscious of ur statement and not just some ignorant youth who thinks being blissful is cool
Please, be more conscious of your statement.

Last edited by TEK2yuhDOME; 06-08-2011 at 03:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #55
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Lupe >>>

Lasers >>> Rest of 2011
 7 years ago '08        #56
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
“For me, I’m trying to f!ght the terrorism that’s actually causing the other forms of terrorism. The root cause of the terrorism is the stuff that you as a government allow to happen and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists. And it’s easy for us because it’s really just some oil, which we can really get on our own.”
can't argue against that
 7 years ago '06        #57
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
he ain't lyin....
 7 years ago '04        #58
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
ill never understand why anyone pays attention to any rappers political opinions
 7 years ago '10        #59
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 REAL_NESS said:
at you editing your post to take a shot, fu*k outta here

Yet none of yall explained what point Lupe has

n*gga said he dont wanna use his right to vote because he's gotta stand behind everything they do, yet he was ready to support Hilary

Hell nah I would never agree or stand by everything Obama does, thats not even realistic, the point of an election is to pick the person you feel can do the best job
Come on bro, we all know you would be on Lupe's side if Obama wasn't black.
 7 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 jae premier said:
ill never understand why anyone pays attention to any rappers political opinions

So, we should ignore immortal technique, Talib, mos def, pac, public enemy's political opinions?

think before you type, lil homie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy