Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7351 7351
wtf is wrong with Lupe these days
 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM         #22
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Obama is no different than bush

What the fu*k are we doing in Libya?

Don't expect people on this board to look at it without bias. Especially dude with a panther in his avy
at you editing your post to take a shot, fu*k outta here

Yet none of yall explained what point Lupe has

n*gga said he dont wanna use his right to vote because he's gotta stand behind everything they do, yet he was ready to support Hilary

Hell nah I would never agree or stand by everything Obama does, thats not even realistic, the point of an election is to pick the person you feel can do the best job
 06-08-2011, 12:40 PM         #23
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let that n*gga speak..he's entitled to his own opinion
 06-08-2011, 12:45 PM         #24
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama has furthered the policies that many were so against, when it was Bush doing it.

Democrats seem OK with war, as long as Republicans aren't in charge.

The definition of terrorism is "Using fear and/or the threat of violence in order to gain advantage in pursuing a political objective."

So......................
 7 years ago '04        #25
VicGa2004 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 2 2
he really didn't say nothing wrong if you think your vote actually matters then you really don't know how politics is ran. the president is usually selected rather than elected wake up
 06-08-2011, 12:46 PM         #26
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
at you editing your post to take a shot, fu*k outta here

Yet none of yall explained what point Lupe has

n*gga said he dont wanna use his right to vote because he's gotta stand behind everything they do, yet he was ready to support Hilary

Hell nah I would never agree or stand by everything Obama does, thats not even realistic, the point of an election is to pick the person you feel can do the best job

the point of an election is to give you the impression that you are making a choice, when in reality, picking 1 of 2 corporate-backed candidates isn't much "choice".

In this republic, our "democracy" is merely 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
 7 years ago '04        #27
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
give scandalous interviews to over compensate for making the safest most forgettable bubblegum bullsh*t music imaginable.

check
 06-08-2011, 12:47 PM         #28
ElohimRap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone tell this n*gga to stop having simulated s3x on stage with Trey Songz and work on F&L2
 7 years ago '10        #29
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 karr153 said:
R.I.P Lupe Fiasco

[pic - click to view]

but true
 06-08-2011, 12:51 PM         #30
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you lupe
 06-08-2011, 12:52 PM         #31
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
the point of an election is to give you the impression that you are making a choice, when in reality, picking 1 of 2 corporate-backed candidates isn't much "choice".

In this republic, our "democracy" is merely 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
But, now your getting into conspiracy theories.

Voting is a right, so you dont have to do it, but there's no reason to be pessimistic about it, unless you're going to do something about it

But staying on topic, how can Lupe be taken serious when he folded and went with what Atlantic records wanted with that weak a.ss LAsers album?
 7 years ago '05        #32
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Michael 1987 said:
Lupe u my n*gga....

[pic - click to view]

but its like.. i understand where lupe coming from..

but c'mon son..(if all these politicians the same) support the 1st black president.. hate on the second one..

but support the 1st one my n*gga!..
 7 years ago '10        #33
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
Lupe Fiasco = Truth.com ... how about some of you "americans" wake up
 06-08-2011, 12:58 PM         #34
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

but its like.. i understand where lupe coming from..

but c'mon son..(if all these politicians the same) support the 1st black president.. hate on the second one..

but support the 1st one my n*gga!..
Race should be no reason to support anything. Ew.
 7 years ago '07        #35
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 Sticks said:
Dear lupe
Shut the fu*k up and make music.
You owe your fans from lasers.
Nobody cares about your political views.

Your n*gga
Sticks

Ps please shut the fu*k up
this^^^
 7 years ago '05        #36
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Race should be no reason to support anything. Ew.
if all these politicians is the same...

which they is... then im going with the black one!..

not trying to be racist... but its our turn to lie to the country!
 06-08-2011, 01:03 PM         #37
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
if all these politicians is the same...

which they is... then im going with the black one!..

not trying to be racist... but its our turn to lie to the country!
 7 years ago '11        #38
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3064 3064
 hewsdaddy said:
give scandalous interviews to over compensate for making the safest most forgettable bubblegum bullsh*t music imaginable.

check
co sign on one hundred thousand trillion

my beef with Lupe is simple you can't be phoney and take shots period fu*k you and your opinion if you don't live by your own cotdamn words or at least know what the fu*k it is you are talking about. If Lupe stood for something and said Obama was doing wack sh*t I would wholeheartedly agree, but Lupe spends all his time talking sh*t but when it comes time for him to stand tall he folds like a bi*ch.

Now on to this Obama sh*t I don't agree with alot of things he is doing or has done but I understand how government works, If you are mad at Obama because he isn't doing enough in your neighborhood you should probably go back to the 3rd grade and take that bi*ch over. The Congress sets the budget the they control where money goes and what the agenda for the country is going to be every 2 years. The congress is run by republican nut jobs at this moment who are doing everything humanly possible to sabotage the economy and ruin Obama, the fact is he can only do so much with all that opposition in place.

Foreign policy on the other hand is all on Obama and Afghanistan and Iraq is fu*ked and while i don't agree with Libya i get it (it was a catch 22). fu*k Alex jones go read some real news about what the fu*k is going on in your world and how things actually work.

Last edited by DJ EM Double; 06-08-2011 at 01:13 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #39
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
 DJ EM Double said:
co sign on one hundred thousand trillion

my beef with Lupe is simple you can't be phoney and take shots period fu*k you and your opinion if you don't live by your own cotdamn words or at least know what the fu*k it is you are talking about. If Lupe stood for something and said Obama was doing wack sh*t I would wholeheartedly agree, but Lupe spends all his time talking sh*t but when it comes time for him to stand tall he folds like a bi*ch.

Now on to this Obama sh*t I don't agree with alot of things he is doing or has done but I understand how government works, If you are mad at Obama because he isn't doing enough in your neighborhood you should probably go back to the 3rd grade and take that bi*ch over. The Congress sets the budget the they control where money goes and what the agenda for the country is going to be every 2 years. The congress is run by republican nut jobs at this moment who are doing everything humanly possible to sabotage the economy and ruin Obama, the fact is he can only do so much with all that opposition in place.

Foreign policy on the other hand is all on Obama and Afghanistan and Iraq is fu*ked and while i don't agree with Libya i get it (it was a catch 22). fu*k Alex jones go read some real news about what the fu*k is going on in your world and how things actually work.

THIS^^^
 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM         #40
bign3ss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awwwww mannnn some folks will say anything for album sales
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago