Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-08-2011, 06:22 PM         #161
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
You should

Cause "cracker" & "whitey" historically hold so much weight
I would much rather sit back and laugh at how you can't even structurally put together a sentence correctly. Please, continue on about your rant on how all white people are racist. Maybe you and other blacks who feel under-appreciated can unite together and hate on a race together. Go ahead, have it man.

06-08-2011, 06:25 PM         #162
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROTENTIAL said:
I would much rather sit back and laugh at how you can't even structurally put together a sentence correctly. Please, continue on about your rant on how all white people are racist. Maybe you and other blacks who feel under-appreciated can unite together and hate on a race together. Go ahead, have it man.

Well, I'd love to put sentences together properly but see...

I'ma n1gger.

You've yet to teach me that Mr.Charlie

& it's "Have at it!"

Willy Lynch taught me that.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 06-08-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 06-08-2011, 06:31 PM         #163
p imperial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROTENTIAL said:
Wow, just wow..

I'm done.

EDIT: You make black people as a whole sound really fu*king stupid and ignorant. Thankfully we have respectable black people on this board like Kuruption, as an example. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from him.
Thank god for the "good ones"...truly a credit to their race...so articulate
 06-08-2011, 06:38 PM         #164
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just Diggin' that hole.
Aside from the Black President guy, Protential's quotes were a hit with my friends & family on facebook.
 7 years ago '04        #165
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
The true colors came out, and nerd unite... Guess i hit some peoples buttons on here... Im sorry, just scream from your basement "mom i want ice cream, i dont feel good"

Im just pushing buttons, maybe ill hit this red one later and see what it does
 06-08-2011, 06:49 PM         #166
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Just Diggin' that hole.
Aside from the Black President guy, Protential's quotes were a hit with my friends & family on facebook.
Cool, congratulations? Mixing the internet with your personal life is always the way to go.

Why don't you worry about someone who is actually racist, rather than someone who is only merely trying to tell you to get over it? I wasn't aware that I called you the N word. Oh wait, that's right, I didn't.
 7 years ago '07        #167
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 p imperial said:
Thank god for the "good ones"...truly a credit to their race...so articulate
"whitey always tell him ooh he speak so well"
 7 years ago '10        #168
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20796 20796
It's truly amazing how many people's true colors are showing. Wow.....What a fu*king shame. Dude really said how am I racist if my girlfriend is black
 7 years ago '11        #169
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
do black people still think any time they get pulled over it is because they are black
 06-08-2011, 07:02 PM         #170
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's truly amazing how many people's true colors are showing. Wow.....What a fu*king shame. Dude really said how am I racist if my girlfriend is black
Even funnier how the two lone white supremist in this thread tried to degrade me for initiating a discsussion on this sh1t.

But according to them im mad.

Yes, after my 250,000th time bein' called n1gger on XBL!

Yes! I keep count! Lol
 06-08-2011, 07:04 PM         #171
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Even funnier how the two lone white supremist in this thread tried to degrade me for initiating a discsussion on this sh1t.

But according to them im mad.

Yes, after my 250,000th time bein' called n1gger on XBL!

Yes! I keep count! Lol
I'm a white supremacist now?

Why would you think such a thing?
 06-08-2011, 07:06 PM         #172
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
this thread exposed a lot of subconsious racism that many posters never expressed on bx before until they were mad

I guess it is ingrained in the Caucasian American mind...what a fu*ked up country this is
Wasn't aware I expressed any racism? Please show me where.
 06-08-2011, 07:07 PM         #173
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pootysmack said:
do black people still think any time they get pulled over it is because they are black
Only when im driving the speed limit all tags legit license str8
& just happen to be black.

Yeah sure of course
 7 years ago '07        #174
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i never understood the whole "you make black people look bad" sh*t..that's stupid..nobody makes me look bad and i make nobody look bad..what the next black person eats don't make me go number 2 so how can i make that person look bad or vice versa?

kind of like the whole "there are ni99ers and then there are black people" thing...i wish i could slap the sh*t out of chris rock for planting that one in their minds
 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM         #175
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna quote the GOAT Chamillionaire on this topic.

"I won't lie and act like that I'm the one supportin everything. Like Southern rappers ain't never lame, like some of these boys don't eff up the game. Most of us do our thang, and the rest of 'em leave my ears in pain. But that's him and he sure ain't me, so don't look at us like we all the same."

Now, to translate to this situation.

I'm not racist, I don't support racism, I don't look down on blacks as a whole and I'll never be racist. Don't confuse people who are racist with people who aren't, cause that's them and they sure ain't me so don't look at us like we both the same.
 06-08-2011, 07:14 PM         #176
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

blacks aren't a monolith

racism is often lil sh*t like this that other races don't think is relevant or harmful...same goes for other wack sh*t like the TS sayin every white person will say n!gger

I'm just disgusted...neither of ya'll are as*holes but sometime you don't understand how other people might view your words
Well I apologize if what I said hit you the wrong way. You know I ain't like that.
 06-08-2011, 07:20 PM         #177
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism still alive they just be concealing it
 06-08-2011, 07:22 PM         #178
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
most people are racist and don't even know it......real racism that all people must confront ain't even about rockin a white hood or callin someone n!gger or ch!nk....it's that little sh*t like saying an individual makes an entire population look bad.....or a.ssuming someone's japanese jus cuz they have slanted eyes....or lookin at someone funny cuz they have a nice car that doesn't match their skin tone

hell I never realized my own racist tendencies until last year after participating at a study in my school

just like most males don't know they're chauvinistic.....if that behavior is the norm then no one's gonna call u on it or see it as strange
I understand and respect that, but have you ever heard me say the N word all those times we was in an Xbox LIVE party? Half of my friends list are black people, do you really think I'm sitting there and thinking to myself how much I hate blacks? Having small racial tendencies compared to the full blown "I'm gonna call you the N word because I don't like you" are two different things.

My issue is the TS is making it seem like all white people hate black people and will call them the N word every time we get mad. Clearly, that's not true and I don't understand why that's so hard for him to understand
 06-08-2011, 07:26 PM         #179
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just posed a question that stemmed from a situation i had prior.
What people dont understand is you blammin' yaself in the foot with all this "why you b1tchin fa99ot?" "you mad b1tch!" but not once in my opening post did i call white folk out their name, expressed any anger. Sh1t, only one poster identified the fact that "i didnt even play the kid who called me the sh1t!"

Sh1ts sad man. Coulda been a half decent discussion but instead turned into how much white folk can 1up blacks on the sympathy scale.
 7 years ago '04        #180
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Pistol Peter said:
"whitey always tell him ooh he speak so well"

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago