White People + Mortal Kombat = Racism... EVERYTIME! lol

most viewed right now
 53
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Sometimes I wish everyone WOULD just ignore the word man. That doesn't mean any disrespect to to the past or the minimalize what happened. People are idiots. We all know this. Every race, every country has idiots. People are going to be fu*ked up no matter what, but you can't let them people get a rise out of you. If you give them what they want then they win. They just want to bring people down to their level of ignorance with them. Just let them go on about their ignorant ways, live their ignorant lives, and die being dumb ignorant fu*ks.
 7 years ago '07        #122
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Sometimes I wish everyone WOULD just ignore the word man. That doesn't mean any disrespect to to the past or the minimalize what happened. People are idiots. We all know this. Every race, every country has idiots. People are going to be fu*ked up no matter what, but you can't let them people get a rise out of you. If you give them what they want then they win. They just want to bring people down to their level of ignorance with them. Just let them go on about their ignorant ways, live their ignorant lives, and die being dumb ignorant fu*ks.
 7 years ago '09        #123
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Syringe said:
Seems to me like you can only f!ght ignorance with intelligence. If there is some other way... I'm open to suggestions.
 7 years ago '06        #124
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
Funny that u said u didn't even play him
 06-08-2011, 02:20 PM         #125
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know about yall n*ggas, but if u aint been called a ****** on xbl then u doin somethin wrong


used to bother me at first but now I embrace it (spic too) I remember I was playin halo 3 a while back with about 6 other guys (rumble pit) and we played about 10 games str8 together and I won every single game my k/d ratio was crazy (+18,+12,+15 ect.) Just str8 murkin dudes:guns: them mothafuqas was soo salty I must've got called that shyt about a thousand times, I was luvin it tho. Yall should've been there yall would've been proud of yuh boy

my personal favorite "go back to Africa u dirty ******"

im like n*gga 'I aint never even been to Africa




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #126
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 LAwLB15 said:
I dont know about yall n*ggas, but if u aint been called a ****** on xbl then u doin somethin wrong


used to bother me at first but now I embrace it (spic too) I remember I was playin halo 3 a while back with about 6 other guys (rumble pit) and we played about 10 games str8 together and I won every single game my k/d ratio was crazy (+18,+12,+15 ect.) Just str8 murkin dudes:guns: them mothafuqas was soo salty I must've got called that shyt about a thousand times, I was luvin it tho. Yall should've been there yall would've been proud of yuh boy

my personal favorite "go back to Africa u dirty ******"

im like n*gga 'I aint never even been to Africa




[pic - click to view]




i feel you though..when i was younger i use to actually argue with them..entertain it even over messages sent back and forth for a few days straight...the sh*t use to p!ss me off

as i got older i put two and two together like they only do it because i can't touch them..i never once been called a ni99er to my face in real life because white folks know better...it's a outlet for them..let the baby have it's bottle if it makes them feel better
 06-08-2011, 03:32 PM         #127
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:


i feel you though..when i was younger i use to actually argue with them..entertain it even over messages sent back and forth for a few days straight...the sh*t use to p!ss me off

as i got older i put two and two together
like they only do it because i can't touch them..i never once been called a ni99er to my face in real life because white folks know better...it's a outlet for them..let the baby have it's bottle if it makes them feel better
well I heard a few n*ggas that work for M$ gettin together to make a update for kinect that allows u to punch people thru ur TV screen, they gonna call it the "n*gga What?! 1.0"
 7 years ago '05        #128
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13761 13761
So Kegar is white? Dude used to drop N-bombs like Paul Mooney.
 7 years ago '10        #129
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
the N-word is apart of the white community just as much as in the black community

They use it as a last resort (sometimes first) to try to make us feel bad..

I switched from PSN to XBL... and " ni gg er" is the new "Good game"

And I get called it on NBA 2k11 of all games...a game where you're controlling mostly black people smh
 7 years ago '10        #130
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
all you racist people make me sick.

i dont give a fu*k if you asian, arab, black , spanish, white, etc. who gives a fu*k?

fu*k all you racist fu*ks with this "****** this" "cracker that" lifestyle.

your fu*king lame
 06-08-2011, 04:53 PM         #131
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
Funny that u said u didn't even play him
Yeah...
That completely SOARED over everyones head!

Everyone wanna get their two cents in tho so its all g.
Just disregard the fact that i was on a 4 game win streak & that was enough to make Mr.Charlie (who watchin from the sideline) scream n1gger.


But Im mad

Eh...
 06-08-2011, 04:58 PM         #132
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at bx the stuff that gets said about white people, i didnt read this thread but its probably full of it. anyway people just say sh*t to try to upset you. idk, i see it everyday on here, hows its different i mean people just gonna say whatever they think will offend or upset you the most. you'll justify what you say, but so do those people, but youre still better then them right.

this isnt directed at anyone specific just the people who do the exact same sh*t but think its different.

i was playing risk one day and this guy called me a cracker, then 3 mins later he asked me if i would be his ally. lol. i said dude if i was racist to you would you be my ally? never heard from him again.


Last edited by Ni2; 06-08-2011 at 05:05 PM..
 06-08-2011, 05:08 PM         #133
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
So Kegar is white? Dude used to drop N-bombs like Paul Mooney.
You don't even fu*king know me.
 06-08-2011, 05:10 PM         #134
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
My man...
With all this mad ish & what would you do. & why pick on white folk.
Never have i lost ANY game & sh*t back with cracker, honkey, pasty... Any of that.
My question WAS...


Why white folk so mad?

Why?

What makes you as a whiteboy playin a game online call some1 n1gger?
thats cool. like i said it wasnt direct at anyone specific. but i mean you basically do it too. cause me as a whiteboy i do that sh*t right. i mean come on man you think black folk aint ever been trying to clown me for being white or a cracker i should say on psn. ive had it happen a few times. so all black people do that, so what makes you as a black person playing a game call someone a cracker?

edit: i dont want to make any more posts but the point is i dont answer for whtie people. just as nobody can answer for black people. for me to think they could would probably be racist but whatever its cool if white people can be profiled, thrown in a single group, stereotyped whatever you need to do. it really wont bother me. so all i can say is, it shouldnt bother you either.


Last edited by Ni2; 06-08-2011 at 05:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #135
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
^^ its a combination of them being pissed off and knowing you can't really do anything and them trying to p!ss you off.

If I was black and I got messages calling me ****** I would just smile and keep it moving knowing that I pissed someone off that bad playing a video game...


also to anyone saying its ok for white people to call your white or black friends n*gga, ******, w/e aint cool. I have black friends that I chill wit and they can go back and forth calling each other n*gga and what not and it doesn't even cross my mind to use that word. White people that use the word n*gga are uneducated and lames
 06-08-2011, 05:14 PM         #136
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
thats cool. like i said it wasnt direct at anyone specific. but i mean you basically do it too. cause me as a whiteboy i do that sh*t right. i mean come on man you think black folk aint ever been trying to clown me for being white or a cracker i should say on psn. ive had it happen a few times. so all black people do that, so what makes you as a black person playing a game call someone a cracker?
According to the TS black people are never racist and white people are always racist.
 7 years ago '11        #137
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
dont worry black people of bx, anytime someone starts dropping N bombs i say "hey man... that's racist"
 06-08-2011, 05:30 PM         #138
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
thats cool. like i said it wasnt direct at anyone specific. but i mean you basically do it too. cause me as a whiteboy i do that sh*t right. i mean come on man you think black folk aint ever been trying to clown me for being white or a cracker i should say on psn. ive had it happen a few times. so all black people do that, so what makes you as a black person playing a game call someone a cracker?

edit: i dont want to make any more posts but the point is i dont answer for whtie people. just as nobody can answer for black people. for me to think they could would probably be racist but whatever its cool if white people can be profiled, thrown in a single group, stereotyped whatever you need to do. it really wont bother me. so all i can say is, it shouldnt bother you either.

But son...
I never lost to a whiteboy in any game & felt the need to call him cracka.
Or fa99ot, or b1tch, or pu$$y...
Know why?
Not cause of racial ish...




But cause its a video game maaaaaaaaaaan!
 06-08-2011, 05:32 PM         #139
Mr Triton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
The question is tho, U mad Brah?

haha u know the person is a teenager when they say brah or a basement dweller on BX

yea theres afagshere on bx. DABAWSEn*gga(white kid) says "brah" all the time like hes cool or some sh*t
 06-08-2011, 05:34 PM         #140
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny theres all these pages & yet & still white folk still havent answered my question.
Why you so angry???

C'mon, we a lil passed the "threadstarter bein mad sh1t."
The 1st question in this post was "why are YOU (white people) so angry?!?
& youve been duckin & dodgin the sh1t the whole time.
8 fuhkin pages later.
Tryna tell black folk how they should feel
Lol
WoW
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy