Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #102
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
i dont approve of the racism in this thread....

Ronnie lock this thread up i've seen enough
 7 years ago '07        #103
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Basically...whenever racism is pointed out against a 'minority', whites quickly try to turn the situation into THEM being the victim, as evidenced by this thread. Nothing new under the sun...
quoted for truth
 7 years ago '09        #104
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Pistol Peter said:
lol wow this guy is a clown
i know right
 7 years ago '04        #105
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
for everybody thats saying for black folks to get over it for whatever reason. come down south and see why some people get mad

now somebody napalm this thread
 7 years ago '07        #106
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
I predict there will be a civil war in America over poverty and racism within the next 500 years ....this shytt will eventually come to a head.
 7 years ago '07        #107
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 7 years ago '07        #108
space
space
 jhj26 said:
I predict there will be a civil war in America over poverty and racism within the next 500 years ....this shytt will eventually come to a head.
lol then white people will get what they want...a clean and all white america...because the rich people will have all the money and that means all the weapons and who do you think the army is going to attack first..a group of black people fu*king up a group of white people or a group of white people fu*king up a group of black people

either way i hope i will be dead and gone before your prediction because we will be screwed
 7 years ago '07        #109
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol then white people will get what they want...a clean and all white america...because the rich people will have all the money and that means all the weapons and who do you think the army is going to attack first..a group of black people fu*king up a group of white people or a group of white people fu*king up a group of black people

either way i hope i will be dead and gone before your prediction because we will be screwed
who are you stereotyping as "rich"?
and once the government gets involved, a revolution will take place.....once a revolution takes place, the American empire will crumble....There are a lot of "groups" who would put a lot of funding and weapons into an American revolt.

Last edited by jhj26; 06-08-2011 at 10:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #110
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2006 2006
Peoples True colors are coming out in this thread

Last edited by D. Norman; 06-08-2011 at 10:25 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #111
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I call black people n*ggers all the time. White people crackers. Spanish people spics. Chinese people chinks and gooks. If I'm on the mic on BF or COD and there are a lot of people using their mics I just start trying to p!ss people off. sh*t's fun. I still r*pe.

I'm black btw.
 06-08-2011, 10:38 AM         #112
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
you serious?
damn! they call you cracker? really?
thats really gotta be fuhkin you up.
and someone calling you a ****** if fu*king you up?

racism is fu*king racism, black people don't get a fu*king pass because their great great great great relatives were slaves, look what hitler did to my people, don't see me still holding that grudge.

cracker, spick, ****** or gook, it's all fu*king racism and shouldn't be acceptable period, color doesn't give you a right to be a c*nt.

and i find it hilarious you take the time to make this thread then try to defend black people being racist, this is 2011, stop being a thunder c*nt, you wanna play the racism card how about your people stop leeching off government SSI and foodstamps, even jews can be racist.
 7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
and right on cue...
 06-08-2011, 10:45 AM         #114
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
and someone calling you a ****** if fu*king you up?

racism is fu*king racism, black people don't get a fu*king pass because their great great great great relatives were slaves, look what hitler did to my people, don't see me still holding that grudge.

cracker, spick, ****** or gook, it's all fu*king racism and shouldn't be acceptable period, color doesn't give you a right to be a c*nt.
in nowhere in my opening post did i act like i was upset. wasnt the 1st time i was called n1gger dukes. i just havent seen anyone make a thread addressing this sh1t like that. seems to me like whiteboys more mad than me cause i brought it up. i even said, "why you white people so angry for? its only a game." yet and still im the one bein a chick and bein called wild names cause i made a thread bout this sh1t? surely you jest. and im black son. i cant even begin to tell you sh1t that IVE been through in my 28 years here in america. so spare me with the "black people dont get a pass cause blah blah blah..." bullsh1t.
and for the life of me i still dont understand how a white person can ever compare cracker to n1gger.
like, yall DO know cracker was short for WHIP-cracker right? smh
im dead on this issue cause clearly white folk either have it so much more worse or just dont get that n1gger still aint some sh1t yo a.ss should be sayin.
 06-08-2011, 10:46 AM         #115
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
and right on cue...
word right? lol
i just logged into this b1tch too
sons post was the 1st thing i see
 7 years ago '07        #116
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
in nowhere in my opening post did i act like i was upset. wasnt the 1st time i was called n1gger dukes. i just havent seen anyone make a thread addressing this sh1t like that. seems to me like whiteboys more mad than me cause i brought it up. i even said, "why you white people so angry for? its only a game." yet and still im the one bein a chick and bein called wild names cause i made a thread bout this sh1t? surely you jest. and im black son. i cant even begin to tell you sh1t that IVE been through in my 28 years here in america. so spare me with the "black people dont get a pass cause blah blah blah..." bullsh1t.
and for the life of me i still dont understand how a white person can ever compare cracker to n1gger.
im dead on this issue cause clearly white folk either have it so much more worse or just dont get that n1gger still aint some sh1t yo a.ss should be sayin.
lol do not feed that dude...you are going to get sucked into a never ending circle with him
 06-08-2011, 10:49 AM         #117
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
im not saying cracker is on part with ****** but racism is racism, if you can't see that then i don't have time to argue with someone who clearly has an IQ of 2.
 06-08-2011, 10:53 AM         #118
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol do not feed that dude...you are going to get sucked into a never ending circle with him
nah im done now. i gotta finish some work anyway.
but realtalk i made a note outa this on facebook and alotta cats i went to school with friends family a.ssociates what have you. they responded really well to the sh1t. cause i copied and pasted some of the responses on here and to my surprise (even my most n1ggerish friends and family) responded to it with alotta sense.
helluva lot more than people in here. and of course there was that one white guy i do business with who pops in like "well get called cracker!" lol
i wanna post some of it but dont wanna put noone on blast like that. but it is pretty good reading.
 7 years ago '07        #119
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
all the ppl talking about white ppl getting mad haven't played marvel vs capcom 3 enough

i get rage messages from black ppl all day on that sh*t.

never anything racial tho. i don't think the xbox community can tell what i am from my voice and my avatar is tanned to the point where that's confusing too
 7 years ago '05        #120
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
If being called a "n!gger" over X-Box Live offends you, you need to go ahead and commit that.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago